Who is the best coach in the world?

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Stefan Kovacs (not related to vaccine program!), for starting modern football with Ajax
Juhan Cruyff, for establishing a lineage in Barcelona that continues to bring them glories
Sir Alex, for consistency
Pep, for shifting the age of great coaches to younger
Zidane, for winning with grace
Udo Latte, for practically building modern German football

There are many fresh candidates that will be in hall of fame if they continue their great work

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Hansi Fick and Jurgen Klopp.
I don’t put tap Guardiola in this category and you know why to me he’s not the best coach he just has the best talent and he’s a good coach but he’s not at the level of the other two I mentioned who do more with less payroll.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
So here’s a philosophical question is pep Guardiola good or does he just have stacked team is beer at Barcelona a Bayern Munich and now Manchester city? I mean he is the Phil Jackson of ⚽️ Im not aaying he is a $2 coach with $200,00,000 talent but the critiques have been fair, doesn’t always win with the best talent
2 stubborn and plays favorites
3 after 4 years he leaves, he is a serial career hopper, goes to the highest bidder, aka pep Guardiola is a GUN for HIrE he is jot Juegen Klopp or Hansi Flick. Overall better than average,
Good but not elite and doesn’t always maximize
The talent, given basically a black check, to fill out a starting xi, with any of his teams.
Give me those teams or any of us and i ak sure, with the right staff, we could hoist some titles as well.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Personally, i would Roberto Mancini or Hansi Flick over Pep Guardiola. I just named two coa th es whom i think are betrer. He is flashy, he will make your team better, your players will degelop and they will play an attractive brand of football. You will kit win anything meaningful like a UcL title, unless your name is Barce and you hfe Neymar and Messi.