Who the F$&@& leaked the Iran vs Trinidad out

ferdosi

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2004
The whole fucking point it was behind closed door was that CQ didn't wanna anybody to See it. Now some ducking traitor have leaked it out. Shaking my head of anger.

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
Relax! One leaked game is not going to destroy our game in the WC.. Have faith in tm that they can advance to second round.. The way I see it in order for us to win games in the WC we need to believe in ourselves as a team that we can do anything even if all the odds are against us!

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
LOL @ ferdosi

relax dude ... the two goals were probably filmed by a Tinidad guy :D

enjoy :

[video=youtube;sRCxv26yDnA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRCxv26yDnA[/video]

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
No worries. that nifty combination passing play leading to Reza's goal couldn't have possibly been executed by TM Iran players. it's a tailored video intended to confuse & mislead the Nigerian spy , and it worked.

May 12, 2007
It shouldn't have been leaked.
Watch the first goal of US vs Nigeria or
[video=youtube;GN8Zx4kExXE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN8Zx4kExXE[/video]
The compare it to the goal Gucci scores against T&T. The nigerian coach can see what we are practicing.

bache_irooni

Bench Warmer
Oct 14, 2004
The reason it wasn't broadcasted wasn't because Queiroz didn't want anyone to see it, but cause of broadcasting rights; international games in host country cannot be filmed and broadcasted... relax...

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
LOL. I guess all the other 31 teams are watching it & trying to figure out how to at least get a point from Iran. I love all the positivity.

Feb 22, 2005
It is not just that but rather, the teams will copy the Iranian techniques and use then before Iran does making Iran a copy cats. Now watch Spain use the Iranian passing technique that ended in goal against Holland.

LOL. I guess all the other 31 teams are watching it & trying to figure out how to at least get a point from Iran. I love all the positivity.

ferdosi

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2004
The reason it wasn't broadcasted wasn't because Queiroz didn't want anyone to see it, but cause of broadcasting rights; international games in host country cannot be filmed and broadcasted... relax...

LOL where the fuck did you get that from? what was the reason that no spectator were allowed in the stadium and it was "a behind closed door" game?