Who will be the new Manchester United manager?

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
Over the last 30 min all the national newspapers are reporting that moyes will be sacked before the end of season, after losing the dressing room, but who will come in for him?

will they take a chance on giggs, or would they go for someone like klopp? Or even tim Sherwood or Howard Webb ;)

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
So did Moyes!!! But most likely won't happen. I was just wishing for it..
Actually I just checked kicker.de

and this is what is said ''No later than at the end of the season final to be for Moyes, also by a three games of interim solution with Ryan Giggs, in the long run anyway as United coach is traded. As Moyes's successor, the current Dutch national coach Louis van Gaal and Laurent Blanc (Paris St. Germain), Diego Simeone (Atletico Madrid) are traded. By Jürgen Klopp is a dream in the English newspapers.''

Here is the link http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/intligen/startseite/603133/artikel_das-ende-fuer-moyes-naht.html#omsearchresult

Oct 1, 2004
Why 3 games before the end of the season?

And he's lost the players? Which ones? Half of them have to be thrown out of the team anyways.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Well in reality the United squad is a joke and only the miracle of Alex Ferguson was able to have them compete at such high levels. Except for a 2 or maybe 3 at most, all other United players belong to lower-table teams.

Moyes will never be a title-winning manager, so I have no idea what they were thinking bringing him in.

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
Look how bad his brother(phil) has done

Gary is happy working with SkySports .. Easy Money
whats gary got to do with phil? and gary is one of england's coaches. sky is easy money as you say rightly, but he might want more.

I heard Moyes is a candidate for Spurs
should i start #moyesout campaign already? ;)

Why 3 games before the end of the season?
i think there is a big difference. they dont necessarily need to fire him now, but if the decision is made to get rid of him now, they give themselves 3-4 weeks to find a replacement. i dont know how much truth there is to some of the newspaper reports, but i hear they are looking to invest up to 150 million pounds in the team, and dont trust moyes with that amount money (hes already spent 60 million). so it makes sense for them to start looking now.

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
so it is all confirmed. moyes is gone. giggs takes over till the end of the season (4 matches).

he had a 6 year contract, and had 5 years left (4-5 million pounds a year). it seems there was a clause in there indicating that he will only get paid for one year if sacked in the event of failing to qualify for CL.

the next few weeks are going to be interesting.