who's the best midfielder in EPL?

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Interested to know who you think is the best. My vote goes to Eriksen (I know, I am biased here), but statistics supports me.
You are not far off ,he is an excellent player , I don't know enough of all the players to make a choice but I remember two or three years ago I mentioned in one of my post that he was spurs best player or something in that regard to some spurs fan (maybe yourself ) and he didn't kind of agree .

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
You are right. I was mainly talking about playmakers.
I don't know man that is a tough one because there are tons of them. I can make a case for Mesut Ozil, with his 9 goals. There are tons but I am going to go with my guy from Arsenal/Germany. Erikson is also a wonderful player.

Feb 4, 2005
What kinda midfielder ? Attacking midfielder ? Holding midfielder ? This is a very generic question .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Daneshjooyan Aziz tavajjoh konand tamam soAlat emtahani roshaneh va be hich soAli javab dadeh nemishe. Shoma ham dasteto bendaz payin!

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
He had a poor first half against Liverpool, but he is becoming a pivot point of this Man United team, his overall game has much improved compared to the beginning of the season and it is keep improving, I'm sure he will be the best in the league in less than couple of years. At the moment I have to agree Eriksson is the best in this league, but the league is not over yet, Kante in Chelsea is also a very good midfielder.

Attachments

Last edited: