Why are all Iranians always in Rush

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
This woman is a total Moron.

unfortunately on the Iranian roads something 80% of drivers have the exact same mentality. even truck drivers.

[video=youtube;ce27dfQqnxU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce27dfQqnxU[/video]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
^^I am sure you heard of PST time before. I am not talking about Pacific Standard Time, I am talking about Persian Standard Time, which is 2-3 hours later than Pacific Standard Time or whatever time zone you are in.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
During past 9 I have visited Iran 5 times. and every time I hear people bitch about Police Rahnamiee Ranandegi
which incidentally are far from perfect. but compared to the rest of organizations in Iran actually seem not too bad.

I have been present multiple times when a car has got pulled over and every time the cop has been right to pull the guy over. but the guy still calls the cop bi-sharaf.
it is not the cop's fault that you chose to go the wrong way on the round-about.

It is not his fault that you don't have zanjir charkh (cabs) when it is about to snow.

this last time, this guy keeps telling me that oh these cops are the reason we have traffic. yes many times those guy try to meet their quota
but in reality, I have notice that the police is often more in the right than the people.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Laws are meant for losers and dictators in Iran. The average person considers themselves either above the law or a victim of the law.

My uncle kept bitching and bitching about police ticketing him for not wearing a seatbelt or not staying in his own lane (driving over lines!). I just couldn't believe him considering he lived decades of his life in Japan :) It's as if the oxygen in Iran directly shoots you above the law!!

I noticed myself breaking more rules and stepping over others' rights while driving in Tehran. I hated it, but after a few days it became second nature.

Oct 1, 2004
Laws are meant for losers and dictators in Iran. The average person considers themselves either above the law or a victim of the law.

My uncle kept bitching and bitching about police ticketing him for not wearing a seatbelt or not staying in his own lane (driving over lines!). I just couldn't believe him considering he lived decades of his life in Japan :) It's as if the oxygen in Iran directly shoots you above the law!!

I noticed myself breaking more rules and stepping over others' rights while driving in Tehran. I hated it, but after a few days it became second nature.
f

Perfectly said. What's even more annoying is it starts as soon as one boards the flight to Iran. Cutting the queue, begging to have extra luggage, taking a seat which isn't yours and pretending it's your fault !
Personal responsibility means f all in Iran.