Why are some of you even bothering???? (R 18+)

Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia
Why bother trying to have a civilised discussion with these jaa kesh hezbollahis on this forum???

Are their mother fucker arbaabs and basiji friends extending the same courtesy to our hamvatans in Iran? Did Neda and many others die from the wounds of a debate or a bullet?

In dayoosaa faghat baraaye "attention" injaa kos o sher miparoonan! Shoma ham hamash reply konin thus giving them what they want.

When the government brings in more security personnel then paid supporters for a supposed "celebration" it is desperately trying to portray legitimacy. When you guys bother replying to these fucking clowns here you are also giving them legitimacy (or their points of view).

What is the fucking point of me having these fuck knuckles on an ignore list when you guys keep quoting them and making me see their stupid fucking regurgitations and boiling my blood.

We want our hamvatans in Iran to risk their lives to gather in the streets in numbers so that their voice can drown out the evil voice of the regime we have all suffered from, yet we give these bi namoos puppets a voice of their own every time we click reply to their stupid threads.

If we go one in all in and (or one out all out in this instance) and place these fuckers on our ignore lists digge baraaye kosse ammashoon news post mikonan raa'jebe laakposhto, halazoono zir daryaayee!

I have come to the conclusion that maybe some of us are "kermaki" as I can't think of any other reason why we'd want to give these arseholes any importance.

Last edited:

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
I have come to the conclusion that maybe some us maybe "kermaki" as I can't think of any other reason why we'd want to give these arseholes any importance.
It's equal parts masochism, weakness, and koskholi. In the last 8 months I've come to lose respect for some of the people on our side. It's as if they believe their kidneys will explode if they use their ignore files! They just don't get it. They'll never understand the best way to fight the parasites on this board is to deprive them of oxygen and render them useless. They think if they keep reading the redundant garbage and reply with cheesy one-liners, or worse yet, reason with the retards, something will happen. What...I'm not sure they even know. They just can't help themselves.

I've personally haven't read a single post from our resident trolls in months. I can't see their posts or threads, and I skip over the silly quoted replies. Trust me, nothing burns them more.

Feb 17, 2009
why ignore them ? why not debate with them and proof that they are wrong

it needs to be corrected and not to be ignored with anger

Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia

Prove to whom? To them? Do they ever accept your proof? Debating with these clowns is only good for giving yourself a headache. How can you prove anything to someone who cares more about the rights of some backwater palestinian than his own countrymen and women?

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
I understand what Sporthead is saying and agree there is no way to ever convince any of these guys about anything..........these guys are not idiots, they are just part of a propaganda campaign - a campaign for which $millions are spent.
However - at the same time, we can't let their propaganda go unchallenged. Democracy does allow them to spread their propaganda, so they will always be here on ISP. In some ways that is even good - because we would know what they feed masses inside Iranreapare to negate it. Also, when people dispute Hezi propaganda is not for the benefit of the propagandist - but for others who are reading these.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
SportHead Aziz
I have put forward the same question for some friends on the other thread which I am going to repeat it here. I know there are some propaganda machines for the regime who are operating outside Iran and ... But these few parasit are not one of them !!! These guys are so slow, so stupid that no one in the right mind will pay any attention to them. So the energy that people are spending arguing with these few morons, should be spent exposing the real Mozdors and IR propaganda machines.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think some friends here are giving very too much attention and credit to these few people by engaging in debates with them and ... Look at who these guys really are and then ask yourself, isn't one's time better spend doing something else. You have :

1) A lonely pedophile Akhoond who changed his persona on this board more than Afshin’s mother changes her panties. His stories from being against Tazi, till introducing himself as Ismaeil, banning himself and ... are known to everyone. Obviously, he is suffering from psychological problems. Nobody with the sane mind takes him serious ! Why not leave him alone and let him be and just laugh at his post

2) Little isolated, anti social boy from US who probably was molested by some akhoond while growing up. He hates US and anything western since his mom and sister became prostitute in west so he takes refuge to his comic boys and imagines AN to be one of his super heroes. He is a looser in real life so he takes pride and joy in being a problematic character here on the board. He is not religious and he does not even understand politics or ... He just wants to belong to something different. He enjoys the insults from other people just like those men who go to prostitute and ask them to shove a pin in the nipples or tie their balls with chain. Again, a clear case of psychological problems which needs help. So leave him alone and hope that he gets back on his medications.

3) and 4 are just simply Basiji boys. There are thousands of them in Iran. These are people who steal, torture, rape and kill in the name of their version of beloved Islam and Ayatollahs. They have been brain washed for over 30-40 years and I highly doubt it that one can change them NOW. So why not ignore them. Read and laugh at their stupidity and move on. Not everyone is cure able. Sometime you should just take the sick animal to outside and put him out of his misery. That is all.

May 12, 2007
You know the answer to this.
They start a thread. You ignore it. Suddenly it fills few pages because some have replied
then you start reading their posts.
You start a thread they address you in their message til you suddenly get involved. All of you who disagree have been involved with these posters once in a while and very often I see your reply to their messages.

Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia
I understand what Sporthead is saying and agree there is no way to ever convince any of these guys about anything..........these guys are not idiots, they are just part of a propaganda campaign - a campaign for which $millions are spent.
However - at the same time, we can't let their propaganda go unchallenged. Democracy does allow them to spread their propaganda, so they will always be here on ISP. In some ways that is even good - because we would know what they feed masses inside Iranreapare to negate it. Also, when people dispute Hezi propaganda is not for the benefit of the propagandist - but for others who are reading these.
Masoud agha, You're one of the old timers on this board so I know you've known of are even have been a part of some almighty stoushes with these moft khor propoganda machines. The thing is, everytime someone replies to their propoganda, it goes to the top of the first page, and gives these attention starved underlings the "legitimacy" they so desperately crave. So in effect we're helping them spread their propoganda by bringing it into light.

If we ignore these half a dozen or so bi sharafs, their voices will be lost forever. How long do you think General Parsaian can reply to his own threads with his alter egos before he gets sick of it and moves on? How long do you think REZA will post news about khargoosh and laak posht, or Haaj zanboore asal being launched into his space if the only other dickheads replying are Chief, Ashtar and member of day?

Lets not even discuss democracy and the rights of free speech. Firstly, its a right not afforded to our brothers and sisters in the motherland, and secondly we all have the right not to read these pofiouz's propoganda. If we can't drown out half a dozen or so jooje basiji, moftkhor, kalle shagh, attention seeking fools, then I don't hold much hope for our borthers and sisters to free our land from these clowns' masters!

Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia
You know the answer to this.
They start a thread. You ignore it. Suddenly it fills few pages because some have replied
then you start reading their posts.
You start a thread they address you in their message til you suddenly get involved. All of you who disagree have been involved with these posters once in a while and very often I see your reply to their messages.
Right on the spot. I must admit I myself have been guilty of it at times also, so this thread is not really about taking any sort of moral high ground for me but as you rightly put it they always find crafty ways to draw you in.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
SH jaan
Hezis keeping up their propaganda up on front page of ISP forum or even on front pages of WSJ, Post, Gazette,..... is bad - but they have the resources and will be there - our biggest asset is LOGIC and they stand no chance against it - as they have not in the past. Today we have moved beyond education - we need to organize and kick ass -
just look how the 4 of them have caused the rest of us to unite here on ISP. Their stupid propaganda only makes us more equiped to keep them defeated in the education campaign - but as I said - get 100-500 like yourself - and after you have an official organization - use something like this forum as the brain of the organization. These places are where "Kherad Jamii" takes place. Of-coures, strategical decesions will not be shared on open forums but the schematic stuff must all clear the brain. Again, brain is a forum like this where the leadership and membership can brainstorm. I can easily think of 30 members here who can hit the start.
Go ahead and do it - all of you.

May 9, 2004

ارش جان
چرا شتر مرغ یا کبک بجای حمله سرشان را می کنند توی خاک یا برف ؟
اگر فهمیدی چرا
این چرا را هم خواهی فهمید

بله جانم

Attachments