why do muslims all over the world behave like assholes ?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Simple, if you read the Qur'an, which I read it in English because I was bored in UAE, you will count over 109 violent passages and then there are the hadith's. I think organized religion is crap overall but Islam is in a class of it's own. Honestly it's all pretty bad dude, as a man of science I can't accept things such as virgin births(Christianity) or killing in the name of Allah, worshiping and praying to a stupid wall. Earth is 5,000 years old, God created earth in 6 days, on the 7th day he rested, Eve came from the rib of Adam, Noah and the Arc. I mean honestly who believes in this Bolshevik? I mean it's the 21st century for crying out loud. Now my family are Russian Orthodox and Lutheran and I will not lie. When I was in combat , I would throw a quick prayer for my comrades and yours truly but I think that is a different situation. Thank goodness I was born and raised in a secular country, in the west.

For you I will just a couple of good ones, from the Noble Qur'an. :)

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

Last edited: