Winni possibly goes to Tehran

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
and you only post when there is something related to Germany, or someone fart there :15:

It is official and done deal ;)

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Whats so special about him ?
Nothing special, but it is indeed a step to the right direction, much better than Tokhmi Vatani coach. Not sure if it is a good idea to bring someone in Iran in mid season, which is not his team and his players.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Nothing special, but it is indeed a step to the right direction, much better than Tokhmi Vatani coach. Not sure if it is a good idea to bring someone in Iran in mid season, which is not his team and his players.
Funny I read his interview and he said he has been following Esteghlal since last year and has watched their last 11 games and knows all the players !

He must be some dedicated fan , I have been a fan of Taj for 50 years and I take my hat off to him ...vonderbar !:15:

Vorsprung tokhm technique !:)

Funny I read his interview and he said he has been following Esteghlal since last year and has watched their last 11 games and knows all the players !

He must be some dedicated fan , I have been a fan of Taj for 50 years and I take my hat off to him ...vonderbar !:15:

Vorsprung tokhm technique !:)
Why should he follow esteghlal since last year ???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
and you only post when there is something related to Germany, or someone fart there :15:

It is official and done deal ;)
Ha I sometimes catch myself posting about Germany and Russia. Seriously guys Esteghlal kind of had no choice here. I do not know much about this Schafer fellow, other than the fact that he was Cameroon's NT coach. He is certainly better than a tokmi Vatani coach and it is a step in the right direction. They didn't want to wait much longer so Esteghlal pulled the trigger.

@Ogah jan just to correct you i'ts wondebar not vondebar. Remember in German the W is pronounced V and is F. That is how Volkswagon is Folksvagon.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Ha I sometimes catch myself posting about Germany and Russia. Seriously guys Esteghlal kind of had no choice here. I do not know much about this Schafer fellow, other than the fact that he was Cameroon's NT coach. He is certainly better than a tokmi Vatani coach and it is a step in the right direction. They didn't want to wait much longer so Esteghlal pulled the trigger.

@Ogah jan just to correct you i'ts wondebar not vondebar. Remember in German the W is pronounced V and is F. That is how Volkswagon is Folksvagon.
Thanks dude, as you can see my command of German is very poor, but thanks for correcting me... Never mind you got my username wrong! 😃

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I know your username is Oghabealborz, my friend. I just wrote ogah jan for short. I do not expect too many people to have a strong command of German grammar, unless you lived or spent some time there. I translated some of it Schafer mentioned, "I went to the training ground every day." On his facebook he posted a photo of the contract with the words "New Challenge." They mentioned the succession of Alireza Mansourian and Esteghlal is currently in eleventh place in the 16 team league, only winning one in the last eight. In the last paragraph, they mentioned Schäfer had also trained clubs in Dubai, Azerbaijan and Thailand. In Germany, the 67-year-old was active as a coach for the Karlsruher SC, VfB Stuttgart and Tennis Borussia Berlin. With Cameroon NT, he won the African cup in 2002.

Last edited:

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
he is a tokhmi foreign coach who would not be allowed to coach a German 4th league side.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
he is a tokhmi foreign coach who would not be allowed to coach a German 4th league side.
Fair enough, but Is he better than any local coach? I guess the answer is Yes.

Base on reports he got paid around 280k USD, so this is less than what Derakhshan and his staffs are getting paid in Naft right now :)

Be morabiaye Irani to Afghanetistan ham team nemidan coach konan :)