Women's WC

Dec 30, 2014
Not to mention the fact that some of the Swedish players are quite a babe!! Of course I am watching only for good soccer.

Dec 30, 2014
Coming up next, Cameron vs. Equador. I doubt the quality will come anywhere close. And I have to go to bed.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Not to mention the fact that some of the Swedish players are quite a babe!! Of course I am watching only for good soccer.
Sweeden, USA and Russia have the hottest babes but of course we watch the game because of the game :) Get a load of some of the Russian and American girls straight up HOTTIES. It's a dam shame Russia did not qualify.
@Cachal good call bro Women's Beach Volleyball Hello team Russia and Brazil.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
It's a dam shame that only THREE OF US out of the entire ISP group is discussing Women's football, which realy improved since 98. Back then you had like 3 good teams Norway, China and USA. Now anyone can beat anyone, for the most part. You have more than 3 good teams you have USA, Sweden, Germany, Japan and Brazil just to name a few and then you have the next tier group and this is where they made the biggest strides. The other teams like France(minus that unexpected loss) surged into the top 10. The game is also actually nice to watch, when good teams like USA and Germany square off.
The USA Japan finals last world cup was EPIC. It's probably due to (Sorry to say this) OUR SEXIST CULTURE "Oh women shouldn't play football they should only cook, clean and make babies." I'm glad I was born in USA if I have a daughter, she can be anything she wants and she can play football without any prejudice. She will get every opportunity as a boy.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
I tried watching a few games but couldn't after a few minutes . I would say the level of play was on par with NCAA soccer . The empty stadiums , shitty turf , and quality of play are why this tournament is boring.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
The girls have improved so much compared to even the last world cup. Good job.

The passion that these girls have, is amazing. Good to see football has some roots for everyone, no matter what race or sex.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
You know what I like about Women's football?

Unlike these faggy 'superstars' in men's football, they don't celebrate their goals in the kiri-est way possible. It's ironic because these are women and they're supposed to be more expressive, but no, they mostly behave like normal humans after scoring goals.

I have no idea who is going to put a stop to these gay, ugly and unmanly goal celebrations that the biggest players in football have learned, but I hope to live to see it.

A true athlete should score, smile (or not) and congratulate his teammates (like they do in volleyball or basketball), not these fucked up theatricals we witness in every game.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
The other thing I love about them is that they play more like men than men. I have never seen play acting, simulating, grassrolling, ...when they get fouled, they come up and keep playing if they are not injured. Don't gang up the ref for every decision he makes, don't try to red card opponents. Bottom line: makr o hile o film o theatre kheyli kamtar tooshoon dide mishe taa miyoone marda. Saaf o saade taran.