World Cup 2018 Draw

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I have a feeling Morocco will end up in our group!

I also have a feeling we'll play a friendly against Iceland at some point.

Let's see if my prediction turns out true! :)

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
You know usually one of the WC Draw hosts is a woman(beautiful and dressed-up)? Iran TV would always censor those women, even if it was an important Live event.
Sardar Azmoun, has apparently asked the host to wear hijab or something similar so people in Iran can watch the whole program!! This is ridiculous..khale alam bar malajesh.. :looti::3: And Sardar Azmoun today announced that she has accepted to do so? sardar-azmoun.jpg

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
You know usually one of the WC Draw hosts is a woman(beautiful and dressed-up)? Iran TV would always censor those women, even if it was an important Live event.
Sardar Azmoun, has apparently asked the host to wear hijab or something similar so people in Iran can watch the whole program!! This is ridiculous..khale alam bar malajesh.. :looti::3: And Sardar Azmoun today announced that she has accepted to do so? View attachment 39750
Well as you say, they censored almost the whole program the last time so people in Iran couldn't watch it properly. Apparently this time, Iranians have been bombarding this woman's Instagram, asking her to wear more "pooshideh" cloths so IRIB can broadcast the whole thing. I think Azmoun just wanted to do some "khod shirini" (since he was interviewed by her and she knows him: http://forums.iransportspress.com/s...s-Pick-a-Group-for-Iran&p=1184304#post1184304) to sort of "help" the people inside Iran. and apparently she has accepted not to wear too intimidating cloths.

It's the IRIB and the whole system of Iran that is backwards.

Oct 1, 2004
She didn't' ask the woman. She thanked her. Maybe he has seen the dress?

As usual Iranians have made more of this story than there actually is.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
khoda rahm koneh!!!

بدترین قرعه***های احتمالی مدعیان جام جهانی

ایران کابوس فرانسه پرستاره!

سایت بلیچر اسپورت گروه فرانسه، اسپانیا، ایران و مراکش را گروه مرگ دانست.
سایت بلیچر ریپورت یکی از سایت های معتبر فوتبال در جهان، با توجه به قرعه کشی فردای جام جهانی، بدترین قرعه های مدعی های قهرمانی را پیش بینی کرده که در گروه فرانسه، تیم ملی ایران حضور دارد.

این سایت برای تیم ملی فرانسه گروه زیر را به عنوان گروه مرگ معرفی کرده است:

فرانسه - اسپانیا - ایران - مراکش