World Cup 2018 Knock-Out stage, updates, news & results !!!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
But another sucker is on the nerves throwing dirt on team melli's performance in 2018 world cup ,same sucker that ruined 2006 world cup and ran away and did not return for 10 years !:cautious:
Relax, these guys make millions and we are worried. Things will go back to normal in few weeks

I have a bet on Argentina to qualify and another on Argentina to win on penalties. I think they have the momentum now.
Hard task unless Messi unleashes himself. My safe bet is for both teams to score. Already marinated some filet mignon with a side dish of mushroom and potatoes, awaiting lloris shake hands with Messi and let my weekend begin :giggle:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Hard task unless Messi unleashes himself. My safe bet is for both teams to score. Already marinated some filet mignon with a side dish of mushroom and potatoes, awaiting lloris shake hands with Messi and let my weekend begin :giggle:
Bah Bah, Add some ribs to it and I am with you 100% :D

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Why marinate Filet mignon?

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
My absolute favorites TeamMeli and Die Mannschaft gone (course the Russian left...but thy have not convinced), now the Belgian team will take home the "ALLES". Ende gut alles gut!

The goalie "Thibaut Courtois" reminds me of TeamMeli's hero goalie.......

............ and of course the shining star of the team "Romelu Lukaku".

Goooooooooooooo Belgium.....gooooooooooo!

Fuck the fucking UK-tea-bag jagoffs!!