World Cup 2018 - News, fixtures, rumors prior to kick off on June 14

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ should have given citizenship to Vardy and Mahrez and laughed at those odds.

carlos has .05 chance to win it all and his vision with cheshmy could make up other 99.5. Pardon the humor but when FIFA ranks us better than Turkey you know some stats are meaningless.

That bill with Yashin and the young man, makes me thing of 10,000,000 Rials with Daeis face when money is not worth shit.

Saudi's have zero chance. what a bunch of camel riding waste of timers.

Last edited:
May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Australia kicking Czech ass 4-0 and korea losing to bosnia.

another useless world cup for Asian teams. in between them the five teams might have one win. all will get knocked out in the first round.
completely useless. shame on fifa for awarding base on geography and not talent.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
* update; checking other sites , claim's source is 'amad news' and / or fars news.. not verified.

شرکت آمریکایی تیم ملی ایران را تحریم کرد
خبرگزاری رویترز خبر تازه ای از تحریم های آمریکا علیه رژیم تهران منتشر کرده که طی آن شزکت معروف نایک حق استفاده از کفش های خود را برای تیم فوتبال ایران منع کرد.

رویترز گزارشی در خصوص کفش ها و لباس های ۳۲ تیم حاضر در جام جهانی منتشر کرد. این تیم ها با کمپانی های آدیداس، نایک و پوما قرارداد بستند که طبق ادعای آنها کمپانی نایک ۶۰ درصد کفش های بازیکنان جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ روسیه را تامین می کند.

آنها در ادامه نوشتند که به علت بیرون آمدن ترامپ از توافق هسته ای و اعمال تحریم های جدید آمریکا نایک حق استفاده از کفش های خود را برای ایرانیان منع کرد. این در حالی است که پیراهن تیم ملی ایران برای روسیه را کمپانی آدیداس طراحی کرده است.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I feel sorry for those teams in the same group as France ….

By the way did all of you critics of Beiranvand saw Lorris in goal and how he got scored on ?

I wonder what the French fans are saying after that ...

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
aghayon dadasha…. we have no hope unless miracle happens... This Moroccans team is pretty solid.
Yes, they are a solid team, but they can also be very emotional (احساساتى) just like us which will work against them. I know many Moroccans and we used to play pickup games against them every weekend. They were all excellent players and definitely better than us but we always managed to beat them 9 out of 10 times. Mostly because they could not control their emotions. We used to frustrate them but playing a very closed game (not parking the bus) and then score on them. Once the fall behind, they get very mad and play without their brain.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
They don't have reza ghooch and emam reza though. I have played against Moroccean and even french before.. against french it felt like a mind game going on, very strange feeling.. with Morocceans style and efficiency was very palpable. I take it french took football to Morocco.

aghayon dadasha…. we have no hope unless miracle happens... This Moroccans team is pretty solid.