World Cup 2018 official pots. Pick a Group for Iran.

How far will Iran go in world Cup 2018?

• Group stage

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • last 16

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • last 8

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Semi finals

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Final

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2007
I have come to this conclusion that we can't top any team from pot 1. If we get Spain from pot 2 we should forget going to next round. They have players from
the worlds best league and should be in pot 1.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
i expect minimum last 8 for iran.
and i want this group since we have a score
to settle with every team in it:

portugal-mexico-iran-serbia
lol, u know that CQ is not a magician, right?! Please remind us the friendly opponents we have played in the last 8 years, that are in top 20 ranking, then ask for minimum last 8!

Daei and Mahdavikia will be representing Iran at the ceremony, in addition to CQ and someone from IFF (probably Saket).
Man ghorboone un 2vomi beram. :iluvtm::cheer-2::15: Classe sherkande konandehaye Iran ro mibare bala.

Oct 1, 2004
Saudis fired their head coach again. They have all the friendlies and money in the world, yet they're still impulsive. Guy wasn't even in charge for 2 months!

Australia's coach also resigned. Media chased him out. Rumor is he will be replaced by a local option who is even worse.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Man ghorboone un 2vomi beram. :iluvtm::cheer-2::15: Classe sherkande konandehaye Iran ro mibare bala.
hummm...don't you think he's a bit old and outdated nowadays? ;)

I thought you'd be on Jahanbakhsh's side now since he plays in the same position and is a bit like him personality-wise! Even the eyebrows kinda remind you of him so no excuse there either! :D

Feb 4, 2005

I thought you'd be on Jahanbakhsh's side now since he plays in the same position and is a bit like him personality-wise! Even the eyebrows kinda remind you of him so no excuse there either! :D
انا لله و انا علیه راجعون.

پیشاپیش وفات قریب الوقوع جوان ناکام علی ملقب به اسلای را خدمت اعضای محترم ای اس پی تسلیت عرض مینمایم.

Nov 24, 2002

On top of that she had an interview with him few months a go :)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002

پیشاپیش وفات قریب الوقوع جوان ناکام علی ملقب به اسلای را خدمت اعضای محترم ای اس پی تسلیت عرض مینمایم.
LOL Nader jan, khoda biyamorzatam? :D

On top of that she had an interview with him few months a go :)
With Jahanbakhsh?!!! Are you serious?! I missed that! Do you have the link?

Well then, that says it all! Maybe she didn't like him as much! ;)

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002

lol,kuft. Movazeb sohbatat bash babam jan! :ess-expert::looti::6:
Mahdavikia was/is a legend. Jahanbakhsh is trying his best to become one, maybe in future. Both are classy, but Mahdavikia is something else for me! Mahdavikia may have cheated on me, I dont cheat on him! :*

hehe, Yeah as Mahbod said, I did interview Alireza last year. Such a cool guy to interview with. :) You can read it here:

https://football-tribe.com/asia/2016/08/13/interview-alireza-jahanbakhsh-on-new-season-target/

LOOOL! :D khoda az dahanet beshnave Nader jan! :15: In pesaraye javoon Irani key concept vafadari ro motevajeh mishan?! ;)
Ali az inha mikhad :wake up::arrow::insane: ta inke begeh :sorry: , vagarneh :violin::RIP:

;) :aylar:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
^^Niloufar, baba legend chiye? Mahdavikia 16 salesh bood, to migofti Mahdavikia! :D Thanks for the link though. I'm gonna read it after work.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
lol,kuft. Movazeb sohbatat bash babam jan! :ess-expert::looti::6:
Mahdavikia was/is a legend. Jahanbakhsh is trying his best to become one, maybe in future. Both are classy, but Mahdavikia is something else for me! Mahdavikia may have cheated on me, I dont cheat on him! :*

hehe, Yeah as Mahbod said, I did interview Alireza last year. Such a cool guy to interview with. :) You can read it here:

https://football-tribe.com/asia/2016/08/13/interview-alireza-jahanbakhsh-on-new-season-target/

LOOOL! :D khoda az dahanet beshnave Nader jan! :15: In pesaraye javoon Irani key concept vafadari ro motevajeh mishan?! ;)
Ali az inha mikhad :wake up::arrow::insane: ta inke begeh :sorry: , vagarneh :violin::RIP:

;) :aylar:
LOOOL !:15: I missed hearing that girlie curse "kuft " ...used to be addressed with that a lot when teasing girls in high school !

Thanks for being here again ....I am jealous of Mahdavikia .....not for his height though ...little shorty ....... should call him Midjetikia :15:

Feb 4, 2005
LOOOL !:15: I missed hearing that girlie curse "kuft " ...used to be addressed with that a lot when teasing girls in high school !

Thanks for being here again ....I am jealous of Mahdavikia .....not for his height though ...little shorty ....... should call him Midjetikia :15:
بابام جان پنداری شما هم هوس کوفت و کتک کردیا!

May 9, 2004
دوستان صد در صد این نظر سنجی رو به شوخی گرفته اند که 4 نفر به فینالیست بودن ایران
رای داده اند
ولی تنها چیزی را که اشکار می کند این است که 27 نفر عضو فعال در این فوروم هست
البته اگر کسی بادو ای دی نیامده باشه
:10:

Status
Not open for further replies.