World-cup 2018 , QF, SF and Final ( News , Results and updates )

Nov 29, 2002
Kiriest goal celebration I've seen. What an uncomfortable feeling it gives me! WTF?!

Doesn't anyone tell him?
You know where its from though? All three of Griezmann, Lingard and Dele Alli give us this shit each time they score. It seems like everyone less than 28 years old is obsessed with it. I met a 7 year old boy in clinic who played for 30 hours straight and had a headache.

I tried playing but couldn't get why people enjoy this bullshit game. Anyone here play this shit?

Nov 29, 2002
You can see Dele Alli's streams on YouTube. The other fortnite addicts in England (Kane, trippier, Maguire, Walker, Lingard) stopped playing on match days but Dele keeped playing.thats why he was shit for the whole tournament.

You know where its from though? All three of Griezmann, Lingard and Dele Alli give us this shit each time they score. It seems like everyone less than 28 years old is obsessed with it. I met a 7 year old boy in clinic who played for 30 hours straight and had a headache.

I tried playing but couldn't get why people enjoy this bullshit game. Anyone here play this shit?
Man I don't even have the energy to google what game you're talking about! Just tell me the stupid name.

Nov 29, 2002
Nov 29, 2002
Neymar is going to have a painful return to PSG if he decides to stay with Mbappe the king of the club. He is going to have to swallow his oghdeh

No more bullying young Kylian, Junior.

Neymar is going to have a painful return to PSG if he decides to stay with Mbappe the king of the club. He is going to have to swallow his oghdeh

No more bullying young Kylian, Junior.
Neymar should go to a smaller club and be the sole star. I sometimes feel sorry for him. His abilities are crushed by the hype and pressure around him. He's got shitty people around him and a father who is his worst enemy. The guy had no chance.