World-cup 2018 , QF, SF and Final ( News , Results and updates )

Oct 1, 2004
This Croatia team has no bite.
England playing like TM against Spain (it works). Just letting Croatia pass around and closing down the box.

Sketchy world cup so far.
Also VAR seems to have disappeared. It was designed to get the big teams favorable calls, did its job and now its disappeared.

Last edited:

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
This Croatia team has no bite.
England playing like TM against Spain (it works). Just letting Croatia pass around and closing down the box.

Horrible world cup so far.
Also VAR seems to have disappeared. It was designed to get the big teams favorable calls, did its job and now its disappeared.
I don't know what you have been watching but this WC has been one of the best. I see some crazy good games, good goals.

I agree with you with VAR. it only worked for European teams. they got most of the calls..

Oct 1, 2004
I don't know what you have been watching but this WC has been one of the best. I see some crazy good games, good goals.

I agree with you with VAR. it only worked for European teams. they got most of the calls..

You're right. I should have said sketchy. In terms of entertainment its been great.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Little chance of that. Croatia is coming off 2 120-minute marathons and have declined considerably compared to earlier stages. England are very fresh and have actually gotten better with every game. I would be very surprised to see Croatia make it.
Don't see any sign of being tired :D