World-cup 2018 , QF, SF and Final ( News , Results and updates )

Oct 1, 2004
Can someone explain to me why Israeli, Azeri, Kurdish and Turkish fans so often need to have their flags showing in games they have nothing to do with?

Modric is waaaaaay too cute with the ball. Just fucking send it in man. Ahhhh it's not a fucking show
The guy is just priceless, fuck FIFA if they don't give him the Ballon d'or . he is a blessing to the game of football.CR made me sad when he left but I will cry the day he says goodbye to us. Gold, just Pure Gold . he should be called Luca Golden Modric

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
England tried to bank on a goal on the fiifth min.. way too costly and mistaken.

They print flags in china so it comes cheap ???
Can someone explain to me why Israeli, Azeri, Kurdish and Turkish fans so often need to have their flags showing in games they have nothing to do with?

Nov 24, 2002
دیگه میگه میشه این ویچ ها رو روی زمین نگه داشت. خدا رو بنده نیستن.

Nov 24, 2002
Have to give it to Croatia. They played 3 consecutive 120 matches. Their experience made the difference compare to very young English team. What a tournament by Perisic.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
the better team won today.

England should be proud to make this thus far with no super starts. when Gerrrard, Lampard, Ferdinand, Beckham, .. all together failed to ever go past quarter finals.