World-cup 2018 , QF, SF and Final ( News , Results and updates )

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Croatia beautifully advanced the ball close to the box, from there they had no plan or a good finisher. France were able to finish and that is the difference.

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Embarrassing moments for Russia:
People ran into the pitch during the match.
They had no plan B for the trophy presentation if it rained, other than providing an umbrella only for Putin. It was embarrassing enough that they later brought umbrellas for others. But daddy Putin had to be protected first.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
They had no plan B for the trophy presentation if it rained, other than providing an umbrella only for Putin. It was embarrassing enough that they later brought umbrellas for others. But daddy Putin had to be protected first.
Overall Russia was a great host though

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Takeaways:

1) Macron is a piece of shit
2) Referee is a piece of shit
3) Pogba is the one French player for whom I have immense respect after the tournament. Everyone calling him overrated, LOL. He is the only French player who stood like a man.
4) Fuck Griezmann that piece of shit!
5) Deschamps is a disgrace to football.
6) Rakitic, Perisic, Vida, Modric, Brozovic <3

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
If this is all you can come up with to criticise Russia for then I think they have done a fantastic job. I think it has been the best world cup that I remember and I remember 78.

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
If this is all you can come up with to criticise Russia for then I think they have done a fantastic job. I think it has been the best world cup that I remember and I remember 78.
I said embarrassing “moment”. You surely understand what “moment” means. And indeed it was an embarrassing moment to hold and umbrella over the head of Putin only. They themselves recognized it and corrected it.
Also it was embarrassing that two people with most likely fake uniforms found their way into the pitch.
I also think they should have moved the presentation in to the dignitary stand.