World Cup Preparation Friendly Match#3: IRAN vs Panama(11-09-2017), News, Updates, Live Reports

Feb 4, 2005
Now that would be some skillful journalism!
But I am sure he is capable of and I am looking forward to it!
Nassereh faraamoosh nashodani, he was magic!
Just look at my Avator!
I know. That's the crazy part. He will find something in Kayhan Varzeshi from 1350s with Sardar and Eagle picture and shomehow Saman Ghoddoos name appears in there too.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
How did you find our no 25 ? that young lad has a turbo charged engine and good fighting spirit and can also move well with the ball ,he seems like a great destroyer of opponent's game , a real hustler .
Honestly, I don't think he will remain a TM player for much longer. I still prefer Ezatolahi-Hajsafi in the middle DM positions. Ali Karimi is also a good option.

I mean, at the end of the day Ezatolahi missing the first game of the World Cup does open up a slot for someone taking that position. But I think it'll be Karimi. He's much more imposing and calm on the ball.

Nov 24, 2002
Honestly, I don't think he will remain a TM player for much longer. I still prefer Ezatolahi-Hajsafi in the middle DM positions. Ali Karimi is also a good option.

I mean, at the end of the day Ezatolahi missing the first game of the World Cup does open up a slot for someone taking that position. But I think it'll be Karimi. He's much more imposing and calm on the ball.
That explain why CQ inviting too many DM to the camps lately, he wants to play the right guys, in fact beside Ezzatollahi(who miss the first match), the second spot of DM is still open for either of Hajsafi, Karimi, Ebrahimi or Abdollahzadeh.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
I know. That's the crazy part. He will find something in Kayhan Varzeshi from 1350s with Sardar and Eagle picture and shomehow Saman Ghoddoos name appears in there too.
81064_view.jpg sardar1.jpg sardar2.jpg

این هم تقدیم به دوستان ناصر خان و سردار آزمون!!!یادش بخیر،در دهه شصت خورشیدی،در مجله دنیای ورزش وقتی*** از ناصر خان پرسیده شد،آرزوی تو چیست؟گفت برم توی محلمون یک دست فوتبال در خیابان سرسبیل،نواب با بچه محلامون بازی کنم.اونهم با توپ پلاستیکی***.سالها بعد وقتی*** از سردار آزمون سوال شد گفت موهایم را از ته بزنم کچل کنم وبا بچه***های دبستانی در ظهر تابستون فوتبال بازی کنم و بعد هم یک بستنی باحال نوش جان کنم.