World Cup Preparation Friendly Match#4: IRAN vs Venezuela (11-13-2017), News, Updates, Live Reports

Nov 24, 2002
Stupid strategy in last 20 min. We are playing with only one natural CD and Hajsafi sucks as LB. They found our hole in left side.

May 9, 2004
با مشاهده سه بازی اخیر ایران
برابر روسیه پاناما و ونزوئلا باید گفت که تیم ملی از نظر قدرت بدنی کم میاره
می بایستی روی نفس و قدرت بدنی بیشتر کار بشه تا قبل از جام جهانی

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Genius thinking by CQ! He subbed Hosseini out to make the defense shakier to test Mazaheri in action! :D

Mazaheri has the best reflexes in Iran! With him and a solid defense, you feel safer than with Beiranvand at this moment. However, I still think either Beiranvand or Abedzadeh will play in the WC!

Ghoddos should be our CAM! He's great there!

Nov 24, 2002
با مشاهده سه بازی اخیر ایران
برابر روسیه پاناما و ونزوئلا باید گفت که تیم ملی از نظر قدرت بدنی کم میاره
می بایستی روی نفس و قدرت بدنی بیشتر کار بشه تا قبل از جام جهانی
درسته تیمسار. مخصوصا در ۲۰ دقیقه آخر.

Nov 24, 2002
مظاهری به اندازه کل زمان علی دماغ در تیم ملی توپ سیو کرد تو یه نیمه.

May 9, 2004
درسته تیمسار. مخصوصا در ۲۰ دقیقه آخر.
بله اگر درست مشاهده کنید در اخرین بیست دقیقه برخی از بازیکنها حتی دنبال توپ هایی که پنجاه پنجاه
ممکن بود تصاحب کنند نمی دویدند
این باعث شد که ونزوئلا فشار زیادی روی تیم ملی بیاره درست مثل بازی با روسیه
و تا حدی پاناما

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Good game and good win ,,, we just need to keep our enthusiasm after we score and keep the momentum going to score more , we should have made better of our chances .

That Imani guy played a few bad balls ,specially one that gave them a good chance to score ,Vahid Amiri got very tired in the last 20 minutes ,not sure if we could use more subs but he needed a rest .

Rashid Mazaheri in goal was impressive , 4 - 5 good saves ,I am pleased for him and it is good even for Beranvand to watch Mazaheri playing well in his place so he can try and imrove his game .

saman Ghodoos showed his quality once again, a gem of a player .

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Amiri ?!!! He is playing great ,he really is a handful up there with his speed and technique ,given he had a couple of bad touches but he is really making an impact on the left .
He runs a lot but he also holds the ball too long and loses it to often! CQ has been using Taremi and Rezaei in the flanks now and I think both do better. Ghoddos and Dejagah would be better too. Torabi the same. I think Amiri is the least effective of them all despite assisting today.

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Iran's squad are ALL 60 min players. Non can deal with 90 min at this moment.
In stead of friendlies, CQ should force players to RUN!!!! and get in shape.

Amiri who assisted the goal, "died" after 60 min.
Lots of wrong dicisions at the attack.
And im still puzzled what Ali Karimi is doing in national team, beside commiting dangerous freekicks?