World Cup Preparation Friendly Match#4: IRAN vs Venezuela (11-13-2017), News, Updates, Live Reports

Nov 24, 2002
Omid Ebrahimi is our second best DM, the rest are not even close to them, i rate Hajsafi even better than Karimi and Imani in this position.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
On a side note, from now on I will watch the games on mute when broadcast from Iran. Not only I don’t understand what the commentator says half the times, the other half of the utter garbage spewed from his mouth makes me want to puke. Some of his gems today included the following: “he is lucky that the camera captured his shot” and
“Players should play good so that they don’t play bad and get scored on.”
I feel that he sometimes just starts a sentence without knowing what he wants to say and in the middle of it has to improvise and come up with some bullshit that makes the whole sentence completely meaningless and very awkward.
Khoda pedare Behmanesh va Roshanzadeh ro rahmat kone. It’s good that they are gone not to witness these bozo pseudo sports broadcasters in IR.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Just came back watching the game. Jahanbakhs #18 had a nice goal and the assist by #11, I believe his name is Rezaian was solid. We had a few lapses on our defensive back line and #4 had a solid clearance(Hosseine?) We played against a team that loves to play defensively and rough so it is a good preparation and they tied Argentina, Uruguay and Columbia, along with USA as well. They play a very defensive 5-4-1 and they frustrate you. We had a few other chances, in the opening minute Gucci missed one. Overall, I think this is a decent result for Team Melli.

Feb 4, 2005
Shoma khodetoon becheshmeh khodetoon maghtool khan (Roshan Zadeh) ro didid? Ta oonjayi keh ma midoonim ishoon hanooz dar gheydeh hayat hastand.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
Lol. Did I just kill the dude? I was assuming that he has already passsed away. Anyway, if he is still around (hopefully), he shouldn’t have been watching football for the past 30 years. That for sure would have shortened his lifespan.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
Thanks for the clarification. Hope he lives for another 50 years. Some of my earlierst memories include his voice on the radio commentating TM games. Specially when he was yelling goal goal goal followed up with “nashod” ������

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
​​​​​​​​​​​ایران ۱-۰ ونزوئلا
«چهارمین گل ملی جهانبخش. سیدجلال آماده جام جهانی. رشادت رشید»
مرسی از همه بازیکنان که مسئولانه و با تمام قوا بازی کردند. سپاس از کی***روش و تیم ملی برای پیروزی در روز عزای ملی.🖤[emoji1431]
تیم***مان رفته رفته رنگ و بوی جام جهانی می***گیرد. جای مرتضی قطر نیست. استحکام او و سیدجلال هم به گلر هم به خطوط جلو، اعتماد به نفس می***دهد.
‏[emoji1263][emoji1130]
با سه تعویض دقیقه ۶۰ و خروج سیدجلال به زحمت افتادیم. در نیم ساعت پایانی دو اتفاق افتاد:
یک- تعدد عناصر هجومی که طبیعتاً باعث بروز ناهماهنگی در زمین حریف می***شد.
دو- به هم ریختن آرایش دفاعی. طوری که خولیو سوتلدو ۲۰ ساله و ۱۶۰ سانتیمتری، اغلب یک در یک***ها را از سمت راست ما برمی***داشت تا خطر آفرینی کند.
‏[emoji1263][emoji1130]
گرچه سردار آماده نیست و طارمی نیز صبح بازی در توییتر جملات قصار می***نوشت اما گوچی هم بهتر از آنها ظاهر نشد و موقعیت***ها را هدر داد.
امیدواریم اشکان که در دو سال اخیر تمام روزها برایش فیفا دی بوده، اردوی بعدی از باشگاهش بیاید.
وضعیت وسط زمین با تعدد تعویض***ها + فقدان بازیساز تخصصی، گاهی مثل نیمه دوم پاناما آشفته شد اما از گوش***ها با سرعت و مهارت احسان، وحید و کاوه جبران می***کردیم.
‏[emoji1263][emoji1130]
توگو با ونزوئلا در استادیوم خالی برگزار شد. بازی آخر قبل از جام هم بدون تماشاچی است.
با توجه به فشار تماشاچی در جام جهانی، ضرورت دارد بازی***های دوستانه فروردین از هر لحاظ استاندارد باشد، با رقبای بهتر و با حضور جمعیت.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Thanks for the clarification. Hope he lives for another 50 years. Some of my earlierst memories include his voice on the radio commentating TM games. Specially when he was yelling goal goal goal followed up with “nashod” ������
lol That rather sounds like the most irritating commentator then Tajrish jan! :D

On a side note, from now on I will watch the games on mute when broadcast from Iran. Not only I don’t understand what the commentator says half the times, the other half of the utter garbage spewed from his mouth makes me want to puke. Some of his gems today included the following: “he is lucky that the camera captured his shot” and
“Players should play good so that they don’t play bad and get scored on.”
I feel that he sometimes just starts a sentence without knowing what he wants to say and in the middle of it has to improvise and come up with some bullshit that makes the whole sentence completely meaningless and very awkward.
Khoda pedare Behmanesh va Roshanzadeh ro rahmat kone. It’s good that they are gone not to witness these bozo pseudo sports broadcasters in IR.
The funniest thing was he kept asking viewers to go to some website and rate the commentator (himself!). It made me really LOL!

Fucking morons.

Nov 24, 2002
People can say whatever they want about Khiabani and i find him annoying sometime(well most of the time, lol) but no other one match his level of emotion:

[video=youtube;5HQSMdsz8EY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HQSMdsz8EY[/video]

Nov 24, 2002
Good analysis of TM last two matches, TM is not playing as defensive as before lately, like just parking the bus and hoping on counters, and i guess CQ doing this simulation to see how the team react, the result is by taking more risks you become more vulnerable in defense, specially for a team such as Iran which is not a world class team. Interesting is he(maybe on purpose), used 3 naturally DM as CD in the last two matches(PAG, Cheshmi, Ebrahimi), to build the play from behind, participate on both defense and attack phases.

[video=facebook_share;1823074387766691]https://www.facebook.com/IranSportsPress/videos/1823074387766691/?ref=page_homepage_panel[/video]

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
In all honesty, kudos to Queiroz for trying and actually achieving in making TM extremely younger. But players like Jalal Hosseini belong in our starting 11. Despite his age he still boosts immense quality at the back and has a good understanding with PAG. Our defence is always much better when either him or Montazeri starting.

This team needs Jalal & his experience will be vital come Russia.

Also, Milad Mohammadi's presence really has been noticeable these past friendly games.

Nov 24, 2002
In all honesty, kudos to Queiroz for trying and actually achieving in making TM extremely younger. But players like Jalal Hosseini belong in our starting 11. Despite his age he still boosts immense quality at the back and has a good understanding with PAG. Our defence is always much better when either him or Montazeri starting.

This team needs Jalal & his experience will be vital come Russia.

Also, Milad Mohammadi's presence really has been noticeable these past friendly games.
I think he will add Montazeri as well, with the lack of depth in CD position.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
People can say whatever they want about Khiabani and i find him annoying sometime(well most of the time, lol) but no other one match his level of emotion:

[video=youtube;5HQSMdsz8EY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HQSMdsz8EY[/video]
That says a lot about the sad state of affairs there. Even in this emotional state he is khayeh maaling. "Farmandeh mohtaram basij anja hastand".

Last edited: