World cup qualifiers Oct 2017 (R)

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
I did watch the game and was about to puke! I agree, US under Arena has been very inconsistent. They have no business being in the world cup!
Then you didn't watch USA game. They were lost and utterly no plan to win that game. Bruce Arena is the worst coach ever. Don't know how he was selected.

I did watch the game and was about to puke! I agree, US under Arena has been very inconsistent. They have no business being in the world cup!
He took over klunsmann and won the gold cup went from 6th to 3rd on the concacaf table . They beat honduras , TNT , a draw against Mexico in Mexico . I guess US players underestimated TNT on the very last day .

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Feb 4, 2005
Key dates:

Oct 16: FIFA October ranking which will determine the seeds

Oct 17: Draw for European playoff games where four seeded teams (Switzerland, Italy, Croatia and Denmark) will know their rivals (Ireland, Northern Ireland, Sweden and Greece)

Nov 10-14: Remaining qualification games to determine the final 9 teams (4 European, 3 African and 2 teams from intercontinental games)

Dec 1: WC Group Stage draw

Jun 14-July 15: WC games in Russia

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
when you declare 'build the wall and ban them all' you open yourself up for retaliation.
and it came last nigh when they banded together and eliminated the usa.
as soon as news got out that the usa was losing 2-0 in t&t the latin fix was on.
and the usa have nobody but themselves to blame.they finished 5th out of 6 teams
in the easiest qualifying region and could not salvage a point in their last match against
a team from a caribbean tourist trap.
so nobody will miss team usa in the russian wc.

I watched the Mexico - Honduras and the Panama game and none of them looked like Gavbandi. Just saying.

It's not like Trinidad suddenly turned into a super team either. It was simply USA playing like shit and being worry-free for the most part. The other teams just played their game (with little hope). Mexico was actually trying very hard all game.

BTW, with this Messi performance, I have no idea how Sampaoli can keep his head up. He should just resign. It shouldn't take a superman for Argentina to qualify. There is no reason for Argentina to score only 16 goals in 17 games (less than almost all other teams).

I don't want Messi's last WC (last meaningful one anyway) to go to shit because this idiot can't figure out his formation or squad. That's exactly what's gonna happen though. Fucking shame.

Oct 1, 2004
Have you guys noticed South America and Africa are actually more competitive and exciting than both Europe and Asia?

Honestly, besides UEFA, the rest of the zones are very exciting. European fans are jaded and spoiled with their lovely Champions League which is basically the modern equivalent of international football to them.

The rest of the world still really enjoy international football.

Even CONCACAF and AFC were exciting, despite poor quality.