World cup qualifiers Oct 2017 (R)

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
This looked like the biggest Govebandy in soccer! Pretty much the entire group against the USA! Mexico lost to Honduras, Costa Rica lost to Panama, the US underestimated Trinidad and Tobago! It's hard to believe Mexico and Costa Rica played to win. They are all happy with the outcome except the US. althogh, they could have tie the game and made it.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
This looked like the biggest Govebandy in soccer! Pretty much the entire group against the USA! Mexico lost to Honduras, Costa Rica lost to Panama, the US underestimated Trinidad and Tobago! It's hard to believe Mexico and Costa Rica played to win. They are all happy with the outcome except the US. althogh, they could have tie the game and made it.
While I agree, this seem like a "Gobebandy" but USA has NO-ONE to blame but themselves ... wtf they cant beat Trinadad? This was the "2nd" win of Trinadad in 10 games !!!! if you cant beat them, then sorry, you dont deserve to be in WC.

Nov 24, 2002
The latino's connection with eachothers is like us with Arabs, you shouldn't let it to get to that point, i agree.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Then you didn't watch USA game. They were lost and utterly no plan to win that game. Bruce Arena is the worst coach ever. Don't know how he was selected.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
While I agree, this seem like a "Gobebandy" but USA has NO-ONE to blame but themselves ... wtf they cant beat Trinadad? This was the "2nd" win of Trinadad in 10 games !!!! if you cant beat them, then sorry, you dont deserve to be in WC.
Baba the can beat Trinidad, but not "Trinidad and Tobago", Do be Yek kho zureshun nemireseh!!