• Daei

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Someone Else (Please Specify)

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
May 9, 2004
Rezai 3 bar iran nazdik bood goal bokhore va har 3 bar khataye rezaie bood
mybe he is good for italy team but not for iran
and why u all talking about daie tell me who exept MAHDAVIKIA +KAABY+GOLMOHAMADY was good ?!!!!!!! zandi was like playing first time football (i think he is good player but still he dont know about iranian footbaLL and players) hashemian wasnt good + karimy also

halftime

Bench Warmer
Nov 24, 2004
Watching the 90 mins, it came across that we are a hard working physical side who now lack any sort of player who is able to create something in the middle of the park, instead we cram the defense and midfield to try and stop the other team. The full backs are doubled up with the wide midfield players, the midfield were almost sitting on top of the defense and unless we have quick wing backs with a couple of quality guys up front we will just continually give the ball away.

Mirza, looked shaky at first but he got better as the game went on. excellent save from a point blank header. 8/10

Kaebi, got caught in possession, gave the ball away too cheaply 5/10

Golmo, Had an excellent game. My man of the match. 9/10

Rezaie, Had a god game alongside Golmo. 8/10

Nekonam, Played well, was one of the better ones 7/10

Nosrati, Was kept busy at the back. No attacking option 6/10

Kia, Had a poor game. kept dropping deep, possibly more to do with tactics. 6/10

Karimi, a poor performance. was trying to beat everyone on his own. 4/10

Zandi, Some nice touches, tried to play football. Nearly put Daie through with an excellent 50 / 60 yard pass. 7/10

Hashemian, playing out of position, tried to link with Zandi, 6/10

Daie, We didn’t create much so he never got a chance. But his link up play was poor, he couldn’t hold the ball, and he lost the aerial battle. 5/10

Go Iran