Yaya - "I want to break the Guardiola myth"

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ His record speaks for him, I believe him. Guardiola may pull results (with the most expensive rosters) but definitely has flaws.

Nov 29, 2002
Yaya has some strange quirks - like when he wanted to leave Manchester City because they didn't give him a birthday cake.

But he wants to have a future in coaching and he is burning bridges doing this I think...

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ I understand your point, but clubs and Yaya are having issues except club is the employer and yaya is unemployed at the moment. His point was club overlooked him/african players (arab owners can do that , they idolize blonde ppl and everyone else is shit) .. Yaya was the big figure four years ago when this happened, sometimes that can get into ones head.. Looks he wanted more publicity &. love.. Players should know there may be no love at these clubs.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I would have liked to leave with emotion of this club as could Iniesta or Buffon. But Pep prevented me.
No he didn't. YOU DID. Iniesta and Buffon stayed consistently competitive for almost 2 decades. You couldn't even amass 2 seasons in a row of being your own best.

Being lazy, lethargic, uninspiring and inconsistent does not win you playing time at a club like City or Barcelona.

For a player who at one point stood above Sergio Busquets, Yaya truly disappointed. I always considered him a wasted talent. Obviously it was entirely his own doing.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I remember couple of years ago El Hadj Diuof claimed Steve Gerrard was a racist and it was a Big news in British media.

Yaya is Clearly playing the race card and it’s headline on bbc website. British media make me sick, so biased and politically correct (when it comes 2 Blacks and Jews/Israel)
Az gol beheshoon nazoktar nemishe goft.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2005
I am a big fan of Guardiola and like Toure too. We dont know what happened or etc so it is better to just let it go and not comment on it.

As for Guardiola having an expensive team, he took over a team that had old players and others who were not playing great . He had to buy players and it happens during the time that players are super expensive and his strategy needs player who are smart and can play his game. Regardless of what he does, he will always be criticized but truth is he has his great style of game that dominates and beautiful attacking football. When he came to England many here and elsewhere said he will not succeed, doesn't know how to put a new team together, and he was just lucky to take over at Barcelona and Bayern. Others said it was because of Messi and xavi and Iniesta.

Guardiola will always be criticized regardless of that he does . Greats like Guardiola and Cryuff keep their heads down and go on changing the face face of football and how it is being played. , Their philosophy and strategy has influence on every league and team. While the rest of us sit in the stands and criticize them. Luckily, it does not effect greats like Guardiola and he will goes on continuing playing great football and changing the way game is played.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
Yaya's problem has been guidance and, perhaps, agents I'm still sure the agent fed into his head that he should have got a birthday cake in 2014. Who the hell makes a big deal about a birthday cake....?

Maybe his competitive spirit meant that he received less big brother advice from Kolo than he should have.