Younes Delfi

Nov 24, 2002
Iran's hottest prospect he is still 17, already played in league at the age of 16 and then 17 and scored few goals for Esteghlal Khuzestan. Like many Khuzestani's he is naturally gifted talent. Can play as winger and target forward(mainly winger), Great great vision. He was our KEY star during U-17 World Cup.
Recently Esteghlal Khuzestan president mentioned PSV are in serious conversation with the club to sign him when he turns 18. Lets cross the fingers.

24abadi

Football Fan
May 5, 2016
If Es Khuzestan can get this deal done, they will financially survive for a long time. Unless the money goes elsewhere (which wouldn't be surprising)

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
If Es Khuzestan can get this deal done, they will financially survive for a long time. Unless the money goes elsewhere (which wouldn't be surprising)
I know Est Khuzestan and Est Ahvaz are different teams, but whatever happened to Ali Shafeizadeh?

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Allayhar and Esmailzadeh should wait to turn 18 then like JB and Azmoun move to Europe. Now i don't see Esteghlal release them that easy. Esmailzadeh is already with eses youth anyway.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Well, i love to see young kids in Europe from very young age like Sardar, JB, now Shekari, Nourafkan, etc but if he is under the contract clubs need to negociate with eses khuz. Thats how poor clubs will survive.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
He did the right thing. Why should European clubs come in and take away a player for free who is under contract? Its wrong.

In the end he negotiated with PSV to do it the right way.
Because Delfi was only there to train with them for a week. He didn't even let the guy train with them. He could have solve the situation so much more smoothly. Like letting him train his week and then talk to the club about a negotiation for a transfer.

Everything has to be so dramatic in that country.

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
Because Delfi was only there to train with them for a week. He didn't even let the guy train with them. He could have solve the situation so much more smoothly. Like letting him train his week and then talk to the club about a negotiation for a transfer.

Everything has to be so dramatic in that country.
No, that's unacceptable. I'm sick of this lack of discipline and khar to khar attitude alot of Iranians have.
If he wanted to do it the right way, he should get permission.
Imagine he had gotten injured at the PSV training... then who would be responsible?

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Honestly what Delfi or better to say pple around him did was stupid. Sending one of the stars of U-17 WC for trial?
In this matter eses khuz president was right.