zahra bahrami s last speech

Feb 17, 2009
Let me get this straight: He said he could have been your father, and you are posting a picture of your father for verification?
no he said that your mother is a madarjende
hala fahmidi ?
dont start about father or family stuff lol. nakoni dige inkaro. bashe jakesh ?

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
no he said that your mother is a madarjende
hala fahmidi ?
dont start about father or family stuff lol. nakoni dige inkaro. bashe jakesh ?
I just reported your insulting post to deerouz to the Mods. Hopefully a ban is on its way soon.

Cheers Mate :cheers::cheers:

Oct 18, 2002
No way Shahin jan, the original post of the thread said any fohsh is allowed. Not to mention that his comeback was the lamest I have seen!

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
No way Shahin jan, the original post of the thread said any fohsh is allowed. Not to mention that his comeback was the lamest I have seen!
The funny thing about this character is that he has been carrying the banner of Anit-AN for last 6-7 month, posting anti regime messages while slipping posts like this here. However, once he heard a little insult directed at Hezbollah ( and not him per say), he felt that he needs to take a stand.

Special Thanks to ISP mods for acting fast and getting ride of this character/ user name.

Now Back to the main topic of the thread since the little distraction is gone.

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
khoda rahmatesh koneh va ghaatel hasho ta abad too tahe jahanam besoozooneh ...
hamoon daste chap dare aval baghal khomeini o ebne moljamo moavieh...
maadar **&^%$eh ha ye vatan foroosh.
tokhme haroom ha ye sag sahyooniste goosaleh parast

May 12, 2007
oh since when ebadi has acces to classified juridicial reports about this individual ? how can someone who is outside of iran, know if she had heroine or not ?

i am not aware what they will do with this person. but after execution they take them to ghabrestoone khavaran (ghesmate lanat abad) at night and burry them. this happened to rigi aswel
Excuse me? What can be written in those reports that allows them to burry her without showing her deadth body to anyone including her family.
And why hasn't they allowed her to talk to her lawyer?
But yes if she has been a drugdealers in Holland she is drithy. I can't read
that article. But if true I really wonder why so many news agencies have not mentioned that before.

Zaagros

Bench Warmer
Nov 14, 2002
"Of all the forces that make for a better world, none is so powerful as hope. With hope, one can think, one can work, one can dream. If you have hope, you have everything."

Arash_Kaman,
By listening to her voice one can see she had everything and more. It seems like you have nothing.

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
the woman was a drug smuggler, probably working for some big crime syndicate. In most countries smuggling 16kg's will give u a life or death sentence. The IR saw this, knew they had an excuse to give her the death sentence, and either really found drugs in her home or whatever, or pretended they did. And she probably didn't get the death sentence in the end, she probably died while under torture which explains her secret burial and refusal to show the corpse.