Zandi, Kia and Hashemian arrive in Bahrain....

ibrahim

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2002
Sydney
The trio German based Team Melli players Mehdi Mahdavikia, Fereydoon Zandi and Vahid Hashemian, have landed in Manama, Bahrain earlier this evening from Frankfurt, Germany.

There was a large contingent of Team Melli supporters to greet them at the airport and a wild cheer was raised when the players came out from the arrival lounge.

I was in the airport awaiting a guest from London, and it was the first time I have actually seen Zandi in person. Feraydoon looked quite impressed with the reception he was getting and the smiles never left his face as he had all the time to sign autographs and take snap shoots with the fans.

The players were then whisked of to the hotel.

Team Melli will arrive on Monday morning directly from Kish Island, and hours later they will have their first training session at AlAhli stadium (behind closed doors). It will be the first time that Zandi will be meeting with his team-mates.

ibrahim

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2002
Sydney
Maij did write that, I thought it was just a report and not an actual account of what he saw, still there are other ways of asking others what to do.

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
Dude I wasn't trying to insult you, but I was just saying we should at least mention Maij is the one who wrote this as he was the one in the airport.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
cool report! good to hear Zandi is not stolen by my female veterans,YET!;)

thanx Ibrahim jan..these 3 should have had lots of fun and talk to do for 6 hrs!

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
I think it was good that they flew,it will allow Zandi to get acquainted and feel easier.

Overall,Im feeling confident about the Bahrain game,but football is a funny old game and im worried about all our younger players and their mentality towards this game.

Luckily we have 5-6 professionals with overseas experience.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
keyvan_pars said:
jesus we just got rid of them at ISP now here again...

if maij posted it say maij, as long as he is iranian(is he) who cares if he posts at that toilet(PFDC) or not...
You mean it mattered if he was non-iranian (afghani, asian, south american, etc.)??? :eek: :mad: