Zandi was great

Pepsi

Bench Warmer
May 24, 2003
Århus, Denmark
I think that compared to this was a rought game for all, Zandi did a very nice job, look at his passes, very direct and he was fast and a fighter......Zandi is a great player with good skills. Wait until we train more then he will kick ass......

you could just see he was something special, Hashemian was also good but not as a wing player, he should be in the middle attack......and mahdavikia, where was he?

Daei, its best I don't talk about him because he was very bad, kazemian should have played for him...

Pepsi

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
He was decent,did his job description in central midfield.

It was a tought first game for him.I was happy with him,as he will only get better.

I hope though for the game with Japan that in-form players get a chance.

Reporter

Bench Warmer
Apr 5, 2004
Zandi was ok considering his situation! He was out of sync but not too bad!

We missed Nikbakht. People don't realise what Niki brings to the team!

However, Hashemian was NOT ok. Out of position and out of shape.

Daei and Hashemian should have been replaced by Borhani and Kazemian!

Borhani has a great scoring record against the Arab Teams. He scored against Syria, Jordan and Qatar. And Kazemian is in top form.

Our stars could be the reason we don't make it to WC.

My pick for next game

.....................Mirza.........................
Kaabi...Yahya....Rezaei....Nosrati/Baadavi
Nekunam..............Nikbakht
Kia...........Karimi.............Zandi
Hashemian

If Vahid is not in shape, Branko could pick Daei, Borhani or even Enayati
If Kia is getting stock as he did yesterday, Kazemian should come in
If Karimi is playing like he did yesterday, he should play Mobali
if Zandi is not fitting in, Navid kia instead

We have the players available, but do we have a brave enough coach to take tough decisions when needed

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
Its a shame Vahid has become very rusty.

He was out of position,but more so he was out of shape.

But lets give some credit to Bahrain's defence.They didnt give any space or time to our boys.

Bong

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
well hashemian didnt play that good...but really i cant blame him. I don't think Ali Daei would have done any better in that position.

Nov 24, 2002
Pepsi jan . when today i came to visit ISP i wanted to open the same topic ... Fereydon Zandi WAS great as you said :
1) He was involve in most of TAN-BE-TAN physical contact and did a great job of pressing ...

2) He showed that he is a team WORK player , he did lots of YEK-O-D0 and BAZI-BEDON-E-TOOP .. but it was no body to complite his moves ...

3) The only reason BRANKO subed him out was as usual he scared if we lose the game , media and old fashions coaches come and say it was because of zandi ..! again Mr Branko BI.........!!!!!!!!!!

Abou vahid hashemian .. he was OK .. he was playing out of position but the only thing i dont get from him was his attention to bring the balls to KENAREHAY-E-ZAMIN and he tried it too many times but marzovi compeltly neutrilized vahid .. i agree that warming the bench affercted vahid s game and final touch quality ..