Zelezele oomade?

tanha

Ball Boy
Oct 28, 2002
salam baba baz ma 2 hafte naboodim hame chi be ham rikht?? inja shode messe doz bazaar. too many forums. kheili gardo khaak karde in admin. baba i want the old simple forum backkkkkkkkk :(((((((((

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
well i suggest you are very careful tanha jon. some people might get lost in this gardo khak.

a lot of people have spent a lot of time setting these forums up. so i dont really appreciate it when someone tries to put their work down! especially as they do this work for free!

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
i think he may be joking... the new forums are all here for a purpose. look at them and read the discriptions and you will know where to go to do what you want to do. just follow the rules and you will be fine.

tanha

Ball Boy
Oct 28, 2002
Ali(ISP) said:
well i suggest you are very careful tanha jon. some people might get lost in this gardo khak.

a lot of people have spent a lot of time setting these forums up. so i dont really appreciate it when someone tries to put their work down! especially as they do this work for free!
ali joon fadaye oon chizaye ghashanget! man nazaramo goftam, oonam in bood ke kheili sholoogh poloogh shode. now if i disappointed u sorry dats me taste. no disrespect to the guys doin all the work. khaste ham nabashin, but i thought maybe u guys can do with some input from ur viewers/members. i simply liked the old 2 forum system, much easier to follow and keep up with. just an opinion.

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
tanha said:
ali joon fadaye oon chizaye ghashanget! man nazaramo goftam, oonam in bood ke kheili sholoogh poloogh shode. now if i disappointed u sorry dats me taste. no disrespect to the guys doin all the work. khaste ham nabashin, but i thought maybe u guys can do with some input from ur viewers/members. i simply liked the old 2 forum system, much easier to follow and keep up with. just an opinion.
first of all i didnt set up the forum. it was done by other people. if it was set up by me, i wouldnt say anything. but i know how much time they spent on this, and thats why i am saying its not fair on them what u said.

second, we are all for suggestions. thats how we can improve. but how a comment like 'i want the old forum back' is gonna be useful? lol bala beri paeen biyay this is it so get used to it :) lol

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
i thought he was talking about a new user lol (did some 1 registered az zelzeleh or something like that?) ;)

Any wayz What are the Plans Admin joon?
are we gonna log in here or is this a temp site??

it seems to be a little faster but then again i had just exchanged my router asnd got a new one so i donno?

is ISP faster to u all?
thnx

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
welcome back Mehdi jan!
Its good to 30 u guys one by one coming back home!:)

To answer your question, no its not a temp site. We have a totally new server now,so thats why its faster. The old one was worth like "adams e Khorus neshan"!!
And we have merged with persianway.com to provide a better service(Live broadcast of games, Highlights of the game,lots of Video clips, and oh more mods and Admins).
Its one of the ways to keep u lovely ppl around!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Well, I like the forums a lot and dast-e admins dard nakone for all the had work they have done but at the same time I also fully respect Tanha's opinion!!!

You can't really say "this is it, take it or leave it" in a democratic community!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Sly jan,
akhe its like moving from Dictatorship to Democracy and say I like the old one better!!:rolleyes: Ofcourse everyone is entitled to his/her opinion but we should adapt ourselves to BETTER changes instead of staying in the same old form forever!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Niloufar, it depends on what you are defining as "BETTER" changes. The changes might be better for you and me but not for MR. X and Miss Y. It all depends on what interest you have! What you are suggesting is simply to force everyone to like what YOU think is the "better" changes! That is also dictatorship!

Now don't get me wrong, I don't mean that admins should do what ever anyone comes and says! I think Admins should do what ever they think is best as this is actually their site but at the same time ALL opinions should be respected! Only my opinion! :)

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
Sly said:
but at the same time ALL opinions should be respected! Only my opinion! :)
i dont agree with what you say sly jon. all opinion should not be respected. i will give you an extreme example which is not the case here but to its just an example. if someone comes and says lets kill all the black people would you respect that? its an opinion afterall! and going by what you said ALL opinion should be respected! it doesnt work like that even in democracy! (i could give u a sick example but i wont)

and who said isp was a democracy in a first place? its a private forum with its rules and regulations. but we are very open to any suggestions. of course there are certain things we obviously cant do! like going back to the old forum (its like selling your old 20 year old car which was broken and had only one wheel, getting a brand new one, and then saying i think we should sell this one and get the old one with one wheel back! lol)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Ali jan, actually saying "let's kill all the black people" is an act, not an opinion! ;) But I know what you mean. I guess I meant all opinions as long as it's not agitation against an ethnic group!

When it comes to the forum, I thought we had talked about it a while ago that we (you) were trying to make the forum a democratic place which would be a good training for everyone to accept eachother's opinions in an almost all IRANIAN environment. That was a while ago so I guess you have changed that policy...and ofcourse it's your forum so I guess everyone should respect what you do with it!

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
Sly said:
Ali jan, actually saying "let's kill all the black people" is an act, not an opinion! ;) But I know what you mean. I guess I meant all opinions as long as it's not agitation against an ethnic group!

When it comes to the forum, I thought we had talked about it a while ago that we (you) were trying to make the forum a democratic place which would be a good training for everyone to accept eachother's opinions in an almost all IRANIAN environment. That was a while ago so I guess you have changed that policy...and ofcourse it's your forum so I guess everyone should respect what you do with it!
we never changed any rules, and u know that very well! dont twist things too much ali jon lol. when u spend to much time looking at 2 + 2 you start thinking why is it not 5? lol (do you get my drift? sometimes things are black and white in front of u, but u try to look behind it!).

a private forum is exactly what it means, a private forum. u think democracy is total freedom, which is not right! sometimes democracy isnt even what the majority vote on!