Zidane to leave Madrid . WT..... ???

1527767105594.png

Despite clinching a third successive Champions League title just five days ago, Zinedine Zidane's tenure as Real Madrid coach is at an end.
Zinedine Zidane has announced that he is leaving Real Madrid less than a week after guiding them to an unprecedented third successive Champions League title.
The club revealed on Thursday that Zidane was to appear in a hastily arranged news conference that caught many by surprise, fuelling speculation that his tenure at the Santiago Bernabeu could be coming to an end.
Zidane confirmed his departure at the start of the briefing, just five days after he presided over the 3-1 Champions League final win over Liverpool.
Such success, which he also managed in each of his first two seasons in charge of the team, has not been enough to prolong his spell.
"I have decided not to be Real Madrid coach next season," said Zidane, who was joined by club president Florentino Perez.
"I spoke to Florentino yesterday [Wednesday] to tell him my thoughts, my feelings. I know it's a strange moment for everyone involved, but I think it's the right decision.
"I think this team needs to keep winning but I think after three years a change is needed, something different, a different message, different ways of going about things.
"That's why I decided to take this decision. It's a club I love and I love the president too, he brought me to this huge club and I will always be grateful, but I think a change is needed so I will not be here next season."
Madrid's third-place LaLiga finish is likely the major factor in Zidane's departure, as Los Blancos ended the season 17 points adrift of bitter rivals and champions Barcelona.

https://www.fotmob.com/news/11szgg5viwl0g12xtv3gu7t130

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Very shocking especially After winning the CL last week.
Thank you Zidane for everything. Wish you all the best.
Hope another big name succeeds him at Real.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Guy knows how and when to leave. Will take over France now for sure because he knows he will achieve loads with that bunch of talent.
well said, I am not sure why people are shocked! he is leaving on top !
Won CL as a player
Won CL as a coach
Won WC as a player
looking to win WC as a coach

Thank you ZZ for all you did.

as long as Real does NOT sign up that idiot Rafa Benitez, i even take Wenger over that garbage.