Asian Cup 2019 UAE (Brackets/ Team News/ History)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
boro amoo, in martiek dayous CQ zer ziad mizaneh. hamash koso sher, baba teamto bechasb. engadr donbale Bronko va Perspolis nabash. Bronko emroz harfi nazadadesh ke in omadeh injori mipare.

as lahaze football CQ is the best that has ever happen to Iran vally az lahaze ghodo ghod bazi, cherto pert goftan. hashie dorost kardan daste kami az morabie khodemon nadreh.. baba yek mah khafe shod teameto bechasb. ghahreman sho, ma ta akhar omr miparastimet. ahh...
BrandGoh :we got to Asian Cup final with one team melli player (see how good I am)
Why shouldn't team melli reach the final?
Fucking piece of trash...

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
BTW, why can't Brangoh shout his fucking big mouth and not mention national team at all!

Because Brangoh wants the team to fail so that he can use his regime contacts to take CQ's job. He tried to ruin our world cup preparation previously. He is a cancer that needs to be removed from our country. I for one stopped supporting Parspolis because of Brangohs association with the club.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Because Brangoh wants the team to fail so that he can use his regime contacts to take CQ's job. He tried to ruin our world cup preparation previously. He is a cancer that needs to be removed from our country. I for one stopped supporting Parspolis because of Brangohs association with the club.
dude what are you taking about, CQ been in charge for 8 years and we have won Crap, nothing. zipoooo. bilakhhh.. Last time that we won anything in TM level was when Bronko was in charge. Again I don't see anything wrong with his statement. He just stated the Facts. most of the people who are against Bronko is our beloved Kise supporters. Its from kon soozi in past 3 years. but any how I am not big fan of him when he was in TM either but right now he has done great at Perspolis.

As far as CQ goes, we will wait to see what he does this tournament , If he wins it then we will worship him for ever but if he doesn't then this be another failure.

As I said both Bronko and CQ should just shut the fuck up.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
dude what are you taking about, CQ been in charge for 8 years and we have won Crap, nothing. zipoooo. bilakhhh.. Last time that we won anything in TM level was when Bronko was in charge. Again I don't see anything wrong with his statement. He just stated the Facts. most of the people who are against Bronko is our beloved Kise supporters. Its from kon soozi in past 3 years. but any how I am not big fan of him when he was in TM either but right now he has done great at Perspolis.

As far as CQ goes, we will wait to see what he does this tournament , If he wins it then we will worship him for ever but if he doesn't then this be another failure.

As I said both Bronko and CQ should just shut the fuck up.
https://90tv.ir/c/EJjPTw

So soltan Ali Parvin is also Taaji va az koon soozi inaaro gofteh?!
Get real dude, there's no bigger Perspolis legend than Ali Parvin...

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Vietnam are the most improved team from far east Asia, played well scored two scrappy goals but Iraq's winner was peach of a goal.. what a free-kick from Ali.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Parvin basically is saying to Branco to shut it. He says many times that national team is above all. 5 times he says no hashieh. He understands we have the best potential possible to win it. And win it with 24 teams which is the hardest ever in Asian cup history.

He is a true Iranian footballer legend who wore the captain band of Iran and PP and understands Iran always comes first. Branko is just trying to steer trouble and I as a PP fan for over 33 years have to admit I am ashamed of some of the comments I see by PP fans on instagram against CQ. Its truly shameful. Any Iranian from any club that puts their club in front of the national team is not a real Iranian. I believe that deeply and its truly shameful.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
https://90tv.ir/c/EJjPTw

So soltan Ali Parvin is also Taaji va az koon soozi inaaro gofteh?!
Get real dude, there's no bigger Perspolis legend than Ali Parvin...
Do you honestly believe those sentences were spoken by Ali Parvin? You really need to learn more about the Iranian media. Overall it's probably Parvin's stance, but that interview probably never took place :)

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
When idiot Bronko says we made it to the final with 1 national team player and why can't Iran go there with all the national team stars he is creating a negative atmosphere of pressure. That's what that fucker is doing. CQ did not want to get into that too much I think because he does not want to feed into it for his players so he mostly talked about the Iraq coach situation. Honestly Branko should just keep his mouth closed and do not make such comments. He should learn a thing or two from being a professional from Shaffer the Taj coach.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
When idiot Bronko says we made it to the final with 1 national team player and why can't Iran go there with all the national team stars he is creating a negative atmosphere of pressure. That's what that fucker is doing. CQ did not want to get into that too much I think because he does not want to feed into it for his players so he mostly talked about the Iraq coach situation. Honestly Branko should just keep his mouth closed and do not make such comments. He should learn a thing or two from being a professional from Shaffer the Taj coach.
He don't need to learn from Schaffer, he know what he is saying, he is on a agenda, does it on porpuse the cunt is a mafia puppet, like he was in 2006 and before that.