To the members of ASP, Mehr (pedophiles)

May 9, 2004
we have quite afew of jackasses in this site now, i remember when i first joined in around 2003-4 i think, everything was nice and we didnt have alot of assholes running loose,
now it looks as if the animals in the zoo are loose
im sure most you know who im talking about
دوست عزیز
بله بنده می دانم منظور شما انهایی هستند که با رای شما مخالف هستند
انها حیواناتی هستند که لیاقت زندگی کردن را ندارند
انها موجوداتی هستند که در ایران غربکراسی باید یا کشته شوند یا به کشورهای دیگر تبعید شوند
این موجودات حق رای ندارند
ارا انها باید سرکوب شود خاموش شود
اگر نشد انها را بکشید
اگر هم دستتان نرسید دویست سیصد تا تک تیر انداز بیاندازید و هر کس با شما نبود
حتی اگر با شما بود و ریش داشت ترور کنید
غربکراسی و ازادی بیان این حیوانات را نمی پذیرد اصلا انها زبان انسانها را نمی دانند
اگر گفتیم موسوی برنده شده یعنی برنده شده دیگر بحثی نیست

بله جانم

Jul 7, 2009
aghaye general,
didi ke doroog goo hasti. avval omadi va gofti dar hich site digari post nemikard va man ra mottaham be doroog gooye kardi. hala ke esme site digar ro barat neveshtam va kenef shodi man robe dorog dige motaham mikoni.
shoma kalamaate `aghelaan danand` va `baleh janam` ra dar an site ham estefaadeh mikardid.

jenaab hamantor ke azaye an site ham be shoma tazzakor dadand shoma be donbale tavvajoh va khod namayee hastid. yadete ke az IQ balaye khodet migotfi va hame ro be khande endakhte boodi? yadete az doost dokhtar hat mineveshti? rasti doost dokhtare Ukrainit ke eltemaaset mikard bahash ezdevaaj koni che shod ;)

hala ham mikhay to filme sexy nagsh bazi koni!!! ajaaaaab. har dam az in bagh bari miresad

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
we have quite afew of jackasses in this site now, i remember when i first joined in around 2003-4 i think, everything was nice and we didnt have alot of assholes running loose,
now it looks as if the animals in the zoo are loose
im sure most you know who im talking about
dooste aziz , so you think they are animal if they dont agree with you? what kind of ideology is this? as i said before i personally dont agree with them but i do respect them for who they are. everyone and i mean EVERYONE is entitle to his/her opinion as long as it does NOT cause harm. our religious people approve the current governemnt, so what? u cant just call them animals for doing so.EVERY GOVERNMENT in the world has oposition. show me one without one ! here is what i believe in, if i dont agree with you, i try to explain to you my view if you buy it, good if you dont i move on and respect you for that. i dont start calling you animals or personal insults.

guys we are very short staff at ISP because of summer vacation , PLEASE just try to self moderate. if you feel a problem report the post. dont report and continue witht he poster. report and ignore, we will deal with those who break ISP policy.
RESPECT RESPECT RESPECT is the what we believe in.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
dooste aziz , so you think they are animal if they dont agree with you? what kind of ideology is this? as i said before i personally dont agree with them but i do respect them for who they are. everyone and i mean EVERYONE is entitle to his/her opinion as long as it does NOT cause harm. our religious people approve the current governemnt, so what? u cant just call them animals for doing so.EVERY GOVERNMENT in the world has oposition. show me one without one ! here is what i believe in, if i dont agree with you, i try to explain to you my view if you buy it, good if you dont i move on and respect you for that. i dont start calling you animals or personal insults.

guys we are very short staff at ISP because of summer vacation , PLEASE just try to self moderate. if you feel a problem report the post. dont report and continue witht he poster. report and ignore, we will deal with those who break ISP policy.

Babam jan!

Melet mian inja minevisand, "basiji kharkoste, madar-jende haromzade...and so on", just search what "Iran-Zamin" had written the past two weeks here, hala shoma oamadi be in baba "pesech" gir midi!!

Last edited:
May 9, 2004
aghaye general,
didi ke doroog goo hasti. avval omadi va gofti dar hich site digari post nemikard va man ra mottaham be doroog gooye kardi.hala ke esme site digar ro barat neveshtam va kenef shodi man robe dorog dige motaham mikoni.
shoma kalamaate `aghelaan danand` va `baleh janam` ra dar an site ham estefaadeh mikardid.
دوست عزیز
من کجا گفتم در هیچ سایتی پست نمی کردم
باز که توی روز روشن دروغ فتی !!آ
من از شما پرسیدم
از کدام سایت بنده را می شناسید
چون من در خیلی سایتها پست میکنم

jenaab hamantor ke azaye an site ham be shoma tazzakor dadand shoma be donbale tavvajoh va khod namayee hastid. yadete ke az IQ balaye khodet migotfi va hame ro be khande endakhte boodi? yadete az doost dokhtar hat mineveshti? rasti doost dokhtare Ukrainit ke eltemaaset mikard bahash ezdevaaj koni che shod ;)

hala ham mikhay to filme sexy nagsh bazi koni!!! ajaaaaab. har dam az in bagh bari miresad
شما گفتیم تازه با این سایت اشنا شدید
ولی اینطور که پیداست بنده را خوب می شناسید
من نگفتم می خواهم فیلم سکس بازی کنم من در جواب شما که گفتید عقده شهرت داری
گفتم اگر عقده شهرت داشتم یک فیلم سوپر بازی می کردم و مشهورتر از اوباما می شدم
شما هم دروغ می گویید هم تهمت می زنید و هم سواد خواندن فارسی را ندارید
برو بخواب حال نداری جانم

Jun 30, 2009
اها
پس شما می فهمید
باز هم خدا را شکر
در مورد اینکه حزب به من ربط دارد یا نه

عاقلان دانند و ژنرال

بله جانم

the smart ones and General ..... good thing you also know that the world is divided between the smart ones on one side and the General on the other side ......

Jul 7, 2009
General;
baleh man tazeh ba in site ashna shodam vali hamantor ke goftam shoma ra az pfdc mishenasam ke shoma dar in mored be man tohmate doroog goftan zadi.

bas kon dige. mochet ro gereftam khodet kootah bia gaele khateme peyda bokone.

rasti nagofti doost dokhtar Ukrani ke kheili mayel bood bahat ezdevaaj kone chi shod

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh

Agha Pooya,

It's not "their" ideology that causes some (a whole bunch of us, actually) to call ONE character in particular (he knows who he is) colorful names, it's his constant lies, passive-agressive behavior, and brazen shamelessness AFTER he's been caught lying, over and over and over again. If you can agree that respect isn't just in the words one uses, but also in the content of what is being said, then what is really disrespectful is this person's insistence on continually insulting the intelligence of the rest of us.

I and most of the old-timers have this character on the ignore list (now), but I can't blame the newer or less active members or even some old timers for reacting to what they also see as BS, disruptive behavior, and a general (pardon the pun!) disregard for our collective intelligence.

My two cents.

Jul 7, 2009
Dear Pahlevoon Nayeb, to tell you the truth I find General Parsaian very interesting character and have a good laugh at his lies. I missed him for a while on the other forums and then heard he is now here so I joined.
As long as you remember never to believe anything he says then you can relax. just never take him seriously. he has an agenda and he sticks to it.

pesech

Ball Boy
May 16, 2009

i never said they are animals if they dont agree with me, yes of course everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but most of the people here know what im talking about . you have to see all their posts and comments in order to understand..

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
دوست عزیز
بنده هنوز هم طرفدار پادشاهی هستم
و من هیچوقت در انجا طرفداری رژیم را نگرفتم دروغ نگو جانم اگر گرفتم بروید و پست های بنده را اینجا بزنید
چرا دروغ می گویید عزیز م ؟؟؟
اصلا بله جانم هم نمی گفتم
شما اول امدید و گفتید عاقلان دانند می گفتنم الان حرفت را عوض کردی
راست می گویند دروغگو فراموش کار است
انجا امضای من صورتک ترسان بود
یادت رفته؟
یعنی چه عقده شهرت را داری ؟
اگر عفده شهرت داشتم میرفتم یک فیلم سکس بازی می کردم و فردا از اوباما هم مشهور تر می شدم
چه حرفهایی میزنید شما
اول امدید دروغ گفتید و تهمت ناروا زدید الان امده اید باز چرت و پرت می گویی ؟

اوکی موسوی بیشتر ازاحمدی نژادرای اورده
حالا ولمون کن به کارمون برسیم

آى اس پى اى تو سايت خوب بنده
مقالات تو شيرين مثل قنده
سروكارت با فوتبال و توپ است
الاهى كه شود ايران برنده
تودارى هم زن و هم مرد در ادمين
هفت هشت گردن كلفت چندتاش لونده
رييس جمهورمان احمدنژاد است
كه درمغذش بريده صد خزنده