Gotta love Canada!

Nov 24, 2002
I do agree about most of thing said in this article except language issue ,I don't say there is no French extremist , there is specially in Québec city ... but most of time people exaggerate about French language issue , way way way too much , people who complain about French are people who lived here over 20 years and don't speak a word in French except : je veux te baiser , je t'aime etc !
as some one who did his university in French and lived in couple small cities in Québec with some Québecois , all MOST OF THEM( even some 2-atishe people) ask is if some one living here for so so many years they should express some words in French , most of them don't expect an immigrant to be perfect in French .. I wonder those people who complain about French issue of Québec how would they feel if some foreigner lived in iran for as many as years and couldn't speak a word in farsi !!

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
at least some iranian guys are having fun in canada.

MONTREAL - Passport Canada has reassigned a senior investigator for an alleged affair with an Iranian-Canadian businessman.
Trina Kennedy is the second Canadian public official to be reassigned for alleged links to Montrealer Arian Azarbar.
Montreal police Sgt.-Det. Philippe Paul was reassigned last month amid allegations he had leaked information to Azarbar.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2014/02/20140214-123818.html

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
This was supposed to be good news, but based on my little research, it has absolutely no effect on the ridiculous speculative nature of Toronto and Vancouver's real estate market.

The Conservative government is scrapping Canada’s decades-old immigrant investor program in the 2014 budget, ending a path to citizenship that has been criticized for allowing foreigners to buy their way into this country without generating sufficient long-term benefit.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...nvestors-path-to-citizenship/article16792106/

Oct 1, 2004
I do agree about most of thing said in this article except language issue ,I don't say there is no French extremist , there is specially in Québec city ... but most of time people exaggerate about French language issue , way way way too much , people who complain about French are people who lived here over 20 years and don't speak a word in French except : je veux te baiser , je t'aime etc !
as some one who did his university in French and lived in couple small cities in Québec with some Québecois , all MOST OF THEM( even some 2-atishe people) ask is if some one living here for so so many years they should express some words in French , most of them don't expect an immigrant to be perfect in French .. I wonder those people who complain about French issue of Québec how would they feel if some foreigner lived in iran for as many as years and couldn't speak a word in farsi !!
I think the issue most people have is the special treatment Quebec receives. They are part of Canada. Why must we have a bloated government, language laws, and keep up a non-profitable province when they don't give a f*** about the rest of the country.
I should note I live in Western Canada and most people here are sick of Quebec.

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
unfortunately this thread has turned into a negative thread. But I have to say what would you guys be saying here if you were living in Iran? Yes Canada is not good but Iran is hell. lol. Guys you should meditate, relax more and run. Just what I am doing. When have you guys ever seen Canada become better it was always like this in some milder form. So please stop complaining and if you really feel like your in a bad spot than plan like me to change your situation in the near future and to live somewhere better. Thank you and may you all take care!

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
unfortunately this thread has turned into a negative thread. But I have to say what would you guys be saying here if you were living in Iran? Yes Canada is not good but Iran is hell. lol. Guys you should meditate, relax more and run. Just what I am doing. When have you guys ever seen Canada become better it was always like this in some milder form. So please stop complaining and if you really feel like your in a bad spot than plan like me to change your lives in the near future.
Dude it's either venting online or going into depression!

What a fucking miserable winter!

Last year I vowed not to stay in Canada over the winter and successfully pulled off a whole winter away from this frozen land. I was looking forward to doing it again this year but some things happened and I had to stay. I'm pissed.

Canadian winters and I will never get along. Never.

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
Dude it's either venting online or going into depression!

What a fucking miserable winter!

Last year I vowed not to stay in Canada over the winter and successfully pulled off a whole winter away from this frozen land. I was looking forward to doing it again this year but some things happened and I had to stay. I'm pissed.

Canadian winters and I will never get along. Never.
Believe me dude its the same with me.. But I have my vitamin D, B 100 and C. Exercise and meditate basically everyday and I get on with my life. Until I can leave this god forsaken country..

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
I listen to this guys meditation cds I think you should give it a try and if you like it buy his cds they are really good for meditation. Good luck!
[video=youtube;n0IOf08pTRc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0IOf08pTRc[/video]

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Bunch of whiners ...
Montreal is this and that ... Toronto is this and that ... blah blah

If you guys don't like it, and I know you have been in North America for a while, you have the opportunity to collect your belongings and move to any city in North America or anywhere else you like.
There is no perfect place in the world, life is what you make out of it. You guys are nothing more than bunch of whiners.
Don't get me wrong, I am not implying that you shouldn't talk about negative aspects of a place you are living but 6 page of negativism is really sick man ... why not talk about positive aspects of living in Canada ...
The fact that different nationalities living beside each other, the fact that when you live in Toronto or Vancouver, you never feel like a foreigner ...
Blah blah, there is snow ... it is cold ... I lived 2 years in Prince George alone in the coldest city in Canada with a city of 60,000 population and never whined once.
I just wish you guys don't have this negative attitude in your daily life ...

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
Bunch of whiners ...
Montreal is this and that ... Toronto is this and that ... blah blah

If you guys don't like it, and I know you have been in North America for a while, you have the opportunity to collect your belongings and move to any city in North America or anywhere else you like.
There is no perfect place in the world, life is what you make out of it. You guys are nothing more than bunch of whiners.
Don't get me wrong, I am not implying that you shouldn't talk about negative aspects of a place you are living but 6 page of negativism is really sick man ... why not talk about positive aspects of living in Canada ...
The fact that different nationalities living beside each other, the fact that when you live in Toronto or Vancouver, you never feel like a foreigner ...
Blah blah, there is snow ... it is cold ... I lived 2 years in Prince George alone in the coldest city in Canada with a city of 60,000 population and never whined once.
I just wish you guys don't have this negative attitude in your daily life ...
Listen my friend everyone is different not everyone is strong mentally and some people have more problems in life than other people. So you cant judge people when you
dont know what is going on in their life. Believe me for me personally there are very few positive aspects of living in Canada but still I try to live my life to the best way I can. Personally also
I am not looking for a perfect place but a place where I can be happy and where my heart beats. Cold places don't make me happy and that is why I plan on moving later.. But right now even with this situation I am happy but I am always looking for something better that suits my interests and needs..!

I also have money problems and cant afford to live somewhere else right now but once I have enough money believe I will not even wait one day to move out!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Listen my friend everyone is different not everyone is strong mentally and some people have more problems in life than other people. So you cant judge people when you
dont know what is going on in their life. Believe me for me personally there are very few positive aspects of living in Canada but still I try to live my life to the best way I can. Personally also
I am not looking for a perfect place but a place where I can be happy and where my heart beats. Cold places don't make me happy and that is why I plan on moving later.. But right now even with this situation I am happy but I am always looking for something better that suits my interests and needs..!

I also have money problems and cant afford to live somewhere else right now but once I have enough money believe I will not even wait one day to move out!
I will promise you, you will never find a place that makes your heart beats.
Money problems will be solved by hard working and patience, people negative attitudes never changes..

I have been with many Iranians that whine in the middle of Paris, Rome, Madrid and best places of the world. They all think that a place can make you happy but that is not the case.
When people come and talk about how cold of winter they have, I have no sympathy for them.
Every place has some problem, LA has traffic, New York is expensive, Europe lacks jobs for its own people, South America is poor, Sweden is cold and racist, Tehran is unstable polluted and horrible and the list continues.

At the end of the game what do you guys do to change it ?
You can be part of city's board and make decisions and change the society wherever you are. I just find this thread negative for sake of being negative.

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
I will promise you, you will never find a place that makes your heart beats.
Money problems will be solved by hard working and patience, people negative attitudes never changes..

I have been with many Iranians that whine in the middle of Paris, Rome, Madrid and best places of the world. They all think that a place can make you happy but that is not the case.
When people come and talk about how cold of winter they have, I have no sympathy for them.
Every place has some problem, LA has traffic, New York is expensive, Europe lacks jobs for its own people, South America is poor, Sweden is cold and racist, Tehran is unstable polluted and horrible and the list continues.

At the end of the game what do you guys do to change it ?
You can be part of city's board and make decisions and change the society wherever you are. I just find this thread negative for sake of being negative.
Your right people whine everywhere and whining unfortunately is an inevitable part of human nature. But if you go to warm places you see whining is a lot less! Why because they have got sunshine and good weather. In Canada we have no sunshine and that is why depression is very high here. But there is a temporary solution even for that Vitamin D but that cant stand to be a long term solution for any person because medication has its own side effects and the less you take of pills the better off you are..

Your also right about everywhere having problems and no where being completely perfect.. But I completely disagree with you that you will never find a place that makes your heart beat!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Your right people whine everywhere and whining unfortunately is an inevitable part of human nature. But if you go to warm places you see whining is a lot less! Why because they have got sunshine and good weather. In Canada we have no sunshine and that is why depression is very high here. But there is a temporary solution even for that Vitamin D but that cant stand to be a long term solution for any person because medication has its own side effects and the less you take of pills the better off you are..

Your also right about everywhere having problems and no where being completely perfect.. But I completely disagree with you that you will never find a place that makes your heart beat!
You can take advantage of the cold weather, go skiing and snow boarding and you will see how you will love it.

And if you think that warm weather makes you happy, just go and travel to LA and you see the Iranians of LA are exactly the same as Toronto.
Generally unhappy with a lot of expectation and whining all the time.
I was there 4 months ago and couldn't believe that all the people that I met (including my own family), all have good financial status but not really truly happy. In fact most miserable.

I have a challenge for you, just think positive from today for 2 days, and say I live in a good city and I am happy and I am going to improve in life and I want to move to XXX city in 1 year. You will see how your life changes with positive attitude.
Something that I have done and learned.
I once thought a place can make me happy but now I know that I make me happy not a city ... If I am not happy, I will make a plan and work on that plan ... whining never solves problems.
If you look at successful happy people, they don't whine a lot.

Again, place wont' make you happy, it can have some effects but happiness comes from within.

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
You can take advantage of the cold weather, go skiing and snow boarding and you will see how you will love it.

And if you think that warm weather makes you happy, just go and travel to LA and you see the Iranians of LA are exactly the same as Toronto.
Generally unhappy with a lot of expectation and whining all the time.
I was there 4 months ago and couldn't believe that all the people that I met (including my own family), all have good financial status but not really truly happy. In fact most miserable.

I have a challenge for you, just think positive from today for 2 days, and say I live in a good city and I am happy and I am going to improve in life and I want to move to XXX city in 1 year. You will see how your life changes with positive attitude.
Something that I have done and learned.
I once thought a place can make me happy but now I know that I make me happy not a city ... If I am not happy, I will make a plan and work on that plan ... whining never solves problems.
If you look at successful happy people, they don't whine a lot.

Again, place wont' make you happy, it can have some effects but happiness comes from within.
True you have to have happiness within first.. But place for me personally really makes a difference.. and your completely wrong about LA. I have family who live there who have moved from Canada and they cannot be even happier with their situation. Again it might just be your family who are negative and unhappy. I have personally taken up snowboarding here and I like it but I prefer to play soccer outside or run outside 360 days than to play winter sports.. And yes all the other stuff you said is true..

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
LOL! I don't dispute that I whine a lot during winter here, but I totally disagree that I should actively and fiercely look for positives in Toronto. I pay close to 50% of my income to this place and expect better.

LA has traffic, New York is expensive, Europe lacks jobs for its own people, South America is poor, Sweden is cold and racist, Tehran is unstable polluted and horrible and the list continues.
Minus overt poverty and racism, Toronto suffers from all those symptoms heavily.

Sure, I can pack my shit and go somewhere else and I have arranged my life so that I don't have to be here in winter (exception being this year), but we all know what migration brings with it. It's not really an option for many.

This thread is not just about us whining. It's about finding out that we're not alone in our dissatisfaction with the realities of life in one of the world's most sought-after countries.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Well here in Texas we got plenty of unbearable sunshine in the summer. but the most important issue is that Drinking water in places with sunshine is a real issue.

Oct 18, 2010
at least some iranian guys are having fun in canada.

MONTREAL - Passport Canada has reassigned a senior investigator for an alleged affair with an Iranian-Canadian businessman.
Trina Kennedy is the second Canadian public official to be reassigned for alleged links to Montrealer Arian Azarbar.
Montreal police Sgt.-Det. Philippe Paul was reassigned last month amid allegations he had leaked information to Azarbar.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2014/02/20140214-123818.html

and an update of this story.looks like the iranain-canadian got hold of a lot
of sensitive information about the harper regime and their involvement with
the apartheid regime in isreal by sweet talking the canadian official in bed.

MONTREAL -- Passport Canada secretly supplied a new identity and passport to a Mossad agent living in Canada after the Israeli spy participated in the 2010 plot to kill a leader of terrorist group Hamas in a Dubai hotel, a Montreal businessman has alleged.

Mysterious Canadian-Iranian businessman Arian Azarbar made the startling allegations in an exclusive interview with QMI Agency.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/02/15/businessman-alleges-canada-gave-israeli-spy-new-identity

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Minus overt poverty and racism, Toronto suffers from all those symptoms heavily.

This thread is not just about us whining. It's about finding out that we're not alone in our dissatisfaction with the realities of life in one of the world's most sought-after countries.
Giddy up on both those lines. :)

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
and an update of this story.looks like the iranain-canadian got hold of a lot
of sensitive information about the harper regime and their involvement with
the apartheid regime in isreal by sweet talking the canadian official in bed.

MONTREAL -- Passport Canada secretly supplied a new identity and passport to a Mossad agent living in Canada after the Israeli spy participated in the 2010 plot to kill a leader of terrorist group Hamas in a Dubai hotel, a Montreal businessman has alleged.

Mysterious Canadian-Iranian businessman Arian Azarbar made the startling allegations in an exclusive interview with QMI Agency.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/02/15/businessman-alleges-canada-gave-israeli-spy-new-identity

Dude, what's your recent interest with sexy dances, self-popping bras, and pillow talk and in that exact order? Were you a closet romantic all this time and we were giving you a hard time for being a heartless plick?! :pers-cry: