Egypt: 529 people sentenced to death in one ruling!

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
There is no easy way to justify this. If you are an idealist, of course this is a terrible thing to happen. There is just no excuse to convict 500+ individuals in one or two settings. In western countries, convicted killers end up spending months if not years in the legal system before the final verdict is issued.

Having said that, no one knows the mentality of Moslem cockroaches better than other Moslems! IMO, it’s like your house is infested with cockroaches but instead of focusing on the potential long term prosperity of your house (a nation) you are worried about those little cute baby cockroaches that you see run around time to time. Maybe not a good analogy but I am sticking by it.

Imagine 35 years ago the plane carrying Khomeyni and his entourage from France to Iran did not make it and never landed in Mehrabad. ….wouldn’t most of Iranians end up with better life?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
There is no easy way to justify this. If you are an idealist, of course this is a terrible thing to happen. There is just no excuse to convict 500+ individuals in one or two settings. In western countries, convicted killers end up spending months if not years in the legal system before the final verdict is issued.

Having said that, no one knows the mentality of Moslem cockroaches better than other Moslems! IMO, it’s like your house is infested with cockroaches but instead of focusing on the potential long term prosperity of your house (a nation) you are worried about those little cute baby cockroaches that you see run around time to time. Maybe not a good analogy but I am sticking by it.

Imagine 35 years ago the plane carrying Khomeyni and his entourage from France to Iran did not make it and never landed in Mehrabad. ….wouldn’t most of Iranians end up with better life?
Which revolution that started by mass killing of opposition has been successful in the long term ? Shouldn't we learn from history ?

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Hamashoon bikhe divaar, goolleh too sareshoon. We are not talking about societies where democracy and -even more important- the respect for democracy is a natural part of system. What we are demanding here is absurd. In the middle of a country inwhich muslim brotherhood has a long bloody history and inwhich the secular exactly know what kind of animals they are dealing with, we are demanding the most modern and human treatment for this heyvaanaat while the same heyvaanaat are very outspoken and frank about their disregard for democracy. Such countries just like iran, need paaksaazi and cleansing first. You first of all need to make them believe that there is no playing around with the system and the system simply wouldnt tolerate these kind of ideas. Perod. Yes, you have to be harsh on them and strike fear in to them. An islamist father needs to understand that he would risk the life of his son when he starts influencing in this direction. There simply is no other way. These guys only know the language of war and if you ask me, its by far better to win the war against them by killing them then to lose the war and get beheaded by them like goats. Its not my fault guys, this is THEIR rules. They are absolutely nonflexible in this regard and i absolutely dont see the point to be flexible and soft on them while you exactly know they wouldnt hesitate to eliminate you if they had the power to do so. So you say 500 are too many? I say way too few.

Last edited by a moderator:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Hamashoon bikhe divaar, goolleh too sareshoon. We are not talking about societies where democracy and -even more important- the respect for democracy is a natural part of system. What we are demanding here is absurd. In the middle of a country inwhich muslim brotherhood has a long bloody history and inwhich the secular exactly know what kind of animals they are dealing with, we are demanding the most modern and human treatment for this heyvaanaat while the same heyvaanaat are very outspoken and frank about their disregard for democracy. Such countries just like iran, need paaksaazi and cleansing first. You first of all need to make them believe that there is no playing around with the system and the system simply wouldnt tolerate these kind of ideas. Perod. Yes, you have to be harsh on them and strike fear in to them. An islamist father needs to understand that he would risk the life of his son when he starts influencing in this direction. There simply is no other way. These guys only know the language of war and if you ask me, its by far better to win the war against them by killing them then to lose the war and get beheaded by them like goats. Its not my fault guys, this is THEIR rules. They are absolutely nonflexible in this regard and i absolutely dont see the point to be flexible and soft on them while you exactly know they wouldnt hesitate to eliminate you if they had the power to do so. So you say 500 are too many? I say way too few.
The problem is that you put everyone under the same boat. The fact is that religion and its ideology is embedded in the countries like Iran and Egypt. Most people still want some sort of religion and still believe in the fundamentals. Because you and me don't believe in it, that doesn't mean everyone is like that. You want to destroy an ideology by killing 500 people and I tell you that won't work in the long-term and it will fail. I am talking about practicality.

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
No. Imagine Iranian mentality with a belief in an absolute value. You do not even have to believe it. Just look at our history in the past 2500 years. Imagine communists (tudei, cheriks, communist kargari) or MKOs had taken over. They would have been the equivalent of Khmer Rouge.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Arti jaan - in theory you are correct.......but these people are working towrds a system which will kill millions if they take over full power. I don't look at individuals, I look at a bunch who promote oppression and backwardness. I wish MRP had killed 500, for the sake of millions, including the two who were killed on the plane crash. Again - in theory you are correct - not one innocent soul must be executed.....we all know that.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
fucking right .

These are the same people that during Morsi's reign were pouring acid on women just because they were born to christian parents and were trying to force change of legislature to follow KOS O SHER HAAYE sharia. Yani oon mozakhrafati ke az maghze oon mohmad e KOS KESH rikhte biroon.

In the last few years i have had a change of mind about the death penalty. These fuckers should be chained together into forced labor to build schools and roads in Egypt.
Well said friend and what they did was disgusting they deserve death but I doubt 529 members will be executed however, they have blood on their hands and they will pay with their own blood. It will be interesting to see what is next for Egypt, will they return to Mubarak 2.0 or will they actually have a democratic government? I"ll just leave it at that because only time will tell.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
The problem is that you put everyone under the same boat. The fact is that religion and its ideology is embedded in the countries like Iran and Egypt. Most people still want some sort of religion and still believe in the fundamentals. Because you and me don't believe in it, that doesn't mean everyone is like that. You want to destroy an ideology by killing 500 people and I tell you that won't work in the long-term and it will fail. I am talking about practicality.
I think you are mixing up things. We are talking about muslimbrotherhood and their belief is not a harmless easy going kind of islam. I know you cant get rid of this islamic disease, and i am not even sure if killing the extremists would solve the problem either but i know one thing and its that you cant reason with these heyvaanaat. You simply cant because they are living in a completely different world of values. All these talks about killing and the question marks that we raise and all those concerns about the innocent life, are absolutely irrelevant in their world when they have the power because they wouldnt hesitate to spill your blood and we all know that. So when you see this kind of allmighty nonsense you desperately try to find a solution and you inevitabley have to consider the harsh way because the other side would do the same to you. As i said, my reaction here is actually based on those guys rules because to be honest they not only tell you that they would kill when they could, they are factually showing that they kill easily when they have the power and when you know this and see it, you simply and understandably cant escape the idea of killing them first if YOU have the opportunity. I never talked about a solution as i am pretty disillusioned in this regard. I dont thing there is any longterm solution for any moslem country as this disease seems to be pretty resistent to all kinds of adversity. They can hide for years and decades like in iran, syria or turkey but you can bank on them to pop up by first given opportunity. So if you look for a longterm solution, then i am out because i dont see one. Short term and middle term, i say hamashoon bikhe divaar, goolleh haroomeshoon so that atleast one or two generations of normal people can live like humans without being harrased and beheaded and bombed by these heyvaanaat.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It is official, Sisi resigns to make way for his presidential campaign.
فیلدمارشال عبدالفتاح سیسی، فرمانده ارتش و وزیر دفاع مصر در تلویزیون اعلام کرد که از سمت***های نظامی خود کناره***گیری می***کند تا در انتخابات ریاست جمهوری نامزد شود.

آقای سیسی در هنگام اعلام این تصمیم، هنوز لباس نظامی به تن داشت.

کمیسیون عالی انتخابات قرار است روز یکشنبه ۳۰ مارس تاریخ برگزاری انتخابات را اعلام و ثبت نام برای آن نامزدی در آن را آغاز کند.

نامزدهای ریاست جمهوری مصر باید غیرنظامی باشند.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Very shallow debate about the motion "better elected islamists than dictatorship"

[video=youtube;9GipAgn3CDk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GipAgn3CDk[/video]

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
When the Iranian regime executed the MKO members, anybody made heroes out of them?

Time to bring the hammer down. You cant be nice with them.
which wave of execution are you talking about? if you're talking about the executions from 1988/1367, you're an even bigger scumbag and piece of shit than I thought.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
How do you know all 500+ are the same people? The question is really not what to do with them, it is how to do the justice right. Justice is not blanket killing or indiscriminately jailing or forgiving or ...
how do you know if you release some of them they will not be in the streets in a few years beating the shit out of demonstrators or people with no hejab.
You have to reduce risks.

But i see your point of view some of those might have been jailed for no reason whatsoever or based on personal vendettas.
but then again what can one expect from islamic countries where there is no solid judicial system and anyone can be bribed.

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
This article fits well with the backward mentality of some of the forum's members. You can complain about backwardness of a religion but you can have a backward mentality without religion. The two last paragraphs are nonsense in my opinion. Nevertheless, he is right.

http://www.irangreenvoice.com/article/2014/mar/27/42401

بازتولید استبداد

علی مزروعی

من هرچه بیشتر مطالعه می کنم بیشتر به این گزاره باورمند می شوم : از زمین ایران محصولی جز استبداد نمی روید! در زمین ایران ٢۵٠٠ سال نظام شاهنشاهی استبدادی، آنهم از نوع " استبداد مطلقه "، آنچنان رگ و ریشه دوانده و در خُلقیات و روحیات ما ایرانیان اثر گذاشته است که همه تلاش ها و مبارزات بیش از یکصد سال گذشته برای رهایی از استبداد هنوز جواب نداده و همچنان مشکل اصلی جامعه ما مسئله دیکتاتوری و خودکامگی است. از اینرو سئوال اصلی این می تواند باشد که چرا پس از اینهمه تلاش و جنبش و انقلاب در تاریخ معاصر ایران همچنان استبداد در جامعه ما پایدار مانده و ما به گونه ای گرفتار « بازتولید استبداد » هر از گاه در لباسی دیگر هستیم؟

در پاسخ به این سئوال غالب ما به احتمال قوی و رایج اینرا متوجه ساختار حکومت و اخلاق حاکمان می کنیم اما بنظرم این نوعی فرافکنی و فرار از مسئولیت خود است چراکه ساختار حکومت و اخلاق حاکمان برآمده از وضعیت و حال ماست، و مگر حاکمان از جایی دیگر و کره مریخ برآمده اند؟ خلاصه از کوزه ما همان برون تراویده که درآن بوده است و البته هریک از ما هم سهمی دراین کوزه داشته و داریم! این ما هستیم که با رفتار فردی و جمعی مان در زمین ایران برای « بازتولید استبداد » بذر می پاشیم و آنرا آبیاری می کنیم و محصول آن مستبد و شاه و ... می شود. یادم نمی رود که در ابتدای انقلاب شخصی به درستی می گفت که یک شاهنشاه رفته است اما سی و شش میلیون شاه کوچک برجای مانده است. کسی که در مذمت اخلاق شاهی کتاب " کیش شخصیت " را نوشته بود تا هشداری برای همه شاهان برجای مانده باشد خود وقتی به قدرت رسید و در مصدر ریاست جمهوری قرار گرفت شاه کوچک وجودش را فراموش کرد و در دام " کیش شخصیت " گرفتار آمد و آنچنان ضربه ای به خود و حامیان جمهوریخواهی زد که بازکردن ابعادش در حوصله این مقال نیست.

جالب اینکه در تاریخ معاصر ایران به دلیل تلاش و مجاهدت اندک عالمان و دانشمندان خیرخواه و مصلح و تحولات عالمتاب و ظلم بی حد و فساد فراگیر حاکمان، هر از گاه گویی بخش قابل توجهی از مردم از خواب بیدار شده و برای مقابله با ظلم و استبداد سر به شورش و جنبش برداشته اند و در آخرین تجربه تا ساقط کردن رژیم شاهنشاهی ٢۵٠٠ ساله و برقراری جمهوری اسلامی به پیش رفتند اما به رغم این اقدام و تحول بزرگ بدلیل توجه نداشتن به رگ و ریشه های عمیق برجای مانده از استبداد در جامعه، پس از مدتی مسئله « بازتولید استبداد » در قالبی جدید و متاسفانه این بار در لباس دینی خود را نشان داد و کشور و مردم را گرفتار ساخت! گویا سرنوشت جامعه ما در دوران معاصر در چرخه باطل استبداد – جنبش – استبداد گرفتار مانده است، و همه ما ایرانیان هم در گردش این چرخه به کم و زیاد نقش و سهم داریم، و در واقع این ما هستیم که اسباب چرخش این چرخه را فراهم می سازیم!

و جالبتر اینکه همین ما که هیزم آتش این استبدادیم و با رفتار و عملمان افراد را در مقامی شاهی و " استبداد مطلقه " می نشانیم در گذر زمان و در شرایط پسینی از پس توجیه کارهایمان هم برمی آئیم که هدف ما خدمت به مردم و حفظ رژیم و حاکمیت بوده است! به این نوشته نگاه کنید : " من به مدت کوتاهی ( شاید پس از سه ماه ) پس از آغاز خدمتم در سازمان اطلاعات و امنیت کشور ( ساواک ) به علت گزارش های تحلیلی راجع به مسایل سیاسی جاری کشور به ریاست بخش بررسی های سیاسی در امور داخلی منصوب شدم. دراین سمت در تجزیه و تحلیل مسایل از همان ابتدا خواستم به رده های بالاتر در ساواک و کشور و شخص پادشاه، این نکته را توجه دهم که تامین امنیت کشور تنها از طریق سرکوب و مبارزه با سازمان ها و گروه های مخالف و برانداز، امکان پذیر نیست. در یکی از گزارش های اساسی نوشته بودم فقر، فساد و بی عدالتی موجب عدم رضایت و روی گردانی و توسل به اقدام های ضدامنیتی می شود. سرکوب این اقدامات نیز آثار و عوارضی به جای گذارده و عکس العمل های جدیدی را سبب می شود و این دور باطل همچنان ادامه خواهد یافت تا اینکه سرچشمه آنچه موجب رویگردانی مردم از رژیم می شود به حداقل برسد. بنابراین ساواک نه تنها باید با مخالفین رژیم مبارزه کند بلکه باید برای جلوگیری از عواملی که سبب می شود مخالفین از آن استفاده کنند نیز تلاش ها و اقدامات لازم را به عمل آورد. " ( در دامگه حادثه ، ص ١۷ ) نویسنده به رغم اینکه در گذر زمان در می یابد که رژیم و ساواک نیرویشان را فقط صرف " مبارزه با مخالفین " کرده و آن بخش دیگر توصیه نامه ایشان در مورد فقر، فساد و بی عدالتی را به کلی فراموش کرده اند بازهم به خدمت در ساواک و دست یابی به " مقام امنیتی " و همه امتیازات مرتبط با این مقام برای « بازتولید استبداد » تا روزهای انقلاب ادامه داده و با ظهور علائم سقوط رژیم فرار را بر قرار ترجیح داده و راهی بلاد فرنگ می شود! و متاسفانه از اینگونه افراد در گذشته و حال کشورمان بسیار فراوان وجود دارد.

خوشمزه اینکه هم ایشان درجای دیگر اظهار می دارد : " در مجموع می توان گفت که در زمینه اتهام شکنجه نیز نظیر اتهام در مورد تعداد زندانیان سیاسی و کسانی که در زد و خوردهای ١۵ خرداد ١۳٤٢ و حوادث سال آخر قبل از انقلاب شده اند، بسیار اغراق گویی شده است. تعداد زندانیان سیاسی هیچگاه از ۳۷٠٠ نفر تجاوز نکرده بود ولی مخالفین داخلی و مطبوعات و سازمان های افراطی چپ خارجی پیوسته از متجاوز از ١٠٠ هزار نفر زندانی سیاسی، صحبت می کردند و این رقم را به همه باورانده بودند. " ( ص ۳٠۸ ) خوب سئوال این است مگر چه اتفاقی افتاده بود که این اغراق گویی در مورد شکنجه و ... را دامن زده بود؟ و چرا اینرا به همه باورانده بودند؟ و آنها هم باور می کردند؟ و آیا تعداد ۳۷٠٠ نفر زندانی برای یک چنین باوری کفایت نمی کرد؟ اتفاقا ساواک به عنوان یک نهاد امنیتی باید از ابتدای شکل گیری یک چنین اغراق گویی در پی پاسخگویی به این سئوالات برمی آمد و نه اینکه با تداوم عملکرد سرکوب گرانه اش اسباب هرچه بیشتر این اغراق گویی و انقلاب را فراهم آورد! عبرت روزگار اینکه هر چهار رئیس این سازمان که قرار بود امنیت کشور را تامین کنند آنچنان پرونده ای برای خود ساختند که نه تنها امنیتی برای کشور به همراه نیاورد و رژیم پهلوی را حفظ نکرد بلکه اسباب سقوط آنرا رقم زد و این چهار هم کشته و اعدام شدند!

در مورد خُلقیات و روحیات ما ایرانیان تاکنون بسیار گفته و نوشته شده است و هرچند به ذات گرایی دراین باره باوری ندارم اما به دیرپایی آن نظر دارم و براین باورم تا زمانی که خُلقیات و روحیات هریک از ما و غالب جامعه ما در تلائم با تسامح و مدارا و دمکراسی و قانونگرایی و برابری خواهی و... تغییر نکند و اصلاح نشود و حاکمیت استبدادی بتواند از درون جامعه سرباز و بازجو و مقام امنیتی و نظامی و... برای « بازتولید استبداد » بگیرد این قافله تا به حشر لنگ است!

برای تاکید یادآور می شوم که در آموزه های اسلامی آمده : " دوست داشتن دنیا ( ثروت و قدرت و منزلت ) سرمنشأ تمام خطاهاست " و " دوست داشتن دنیا آخرین چیزی است که از دل مومن بیرون می رود" و از اینرو در ادبیات دینی به تکرار بر مبارزه با هواهای نفسانی و آرزوهای دنیایی که کرامت و عزت انسانی را لکه دار و آدمی به هرکاری وادارد به عنوان " جهاداکبر " تصریح شده است و این همان مبارزه ای است که هریک از ما بدان نیاز داریم و باید بدانیم تا زمانی که هریک از ما بر شاه درون و هواهای نفسانی مان غلبه نیابیم حتی اگر قادر به جابجای قدرت شویم راه به حاکمیت قانون و دموکراسی و عدالت و... نخواهیم برد، و البته این به معنای نادیده گرفتن ساختار حقیقی و حقوقی قدرت و تعاملی که باید در رابطه با ایندو و اصلاحات لازم انجام گیرد، نیست.

سخن آخر اینکه سرنوشتی که نهادهای نظامی و امنیتی و قضائی رژیم پهلوی و مسئولان و کارگزاران آن در برخورد با منتقدان و مخالفان داشتند، و نوع تحلیل و عملکردی که از اوضاع و احوال داشتند، و اینکه با سرکوب و بگیر و ببند و شکنجه و زندان و...می توان رژیم را حفظ کرد، و آخر و عاقبت آن رژیم و این نهادها و مسئولانش سخت باید مایه عبرت باشد برای همه کسانی که امروزه در نهادهای نظامی و امنیتی و قضائی جمهوری اسلامی ایران مشغول بکارند، و اینرا باید بدانند که در حافظه مردم پرونده اعمال اینها از نیک و بد می ماند برای روز حساب، و البته در نامه

Feb 22, 2005
It is very hard. On one side, you know that a regime starting on killing will go on dictating and killing throughout. But we are talking about an Islamic country that has been taken over by the Islamic virus, the disease. These people will do anything to take power and once they do they will brutalize, kill, torture. And they will never let go and will go to any measure including suicide bombings.

May 21, 2003
lol at 2500 sal estebdaad.

ajab gaav hayee peyda mishan.

een dayoos maloom e bejoz kos o sher haye shariati va mozakhrafat e nahj o l balaghey yek ketab e tarikhi nakhoondeh.

hamash kalash too koon e hadis o emaam o bahar ol anvar boodeh.

حالا دیگه هر مرتیکه دبنگ که از ننش قهر کرده گه زیادی میخوره.
یکی نیست بگه آخه دیوس تو اصلان اسم دو تا شاه تو این ٢٥٠٠ سال رو میدونی .
میدونی زراعت صنعت پژوهش در چه سطحی بوده.
قاطر تهی مغز تو بچسب به نماز و کون هوا کردن

majboor shodam akharesho be farsi benevisam choon hich chi bishtar az OLAAGH BOODAN e irani namaa ha man ro aziat nemikoneh.

May 21, 2003
It is very hard. On one side, you know that a regime starting on killing will go on dictating and killing throughout. But we are talking about an Islamic country that has been taken over by the Islamic virus, the disease. These people will do anything to take power and once they do they will brutalize, kill, torture. And they will never let go and will go to any measure including suicide bombings.
This is the essence of it. It needs to be done but no one wants to do it so that they don't get a bad name or to be accused of being this and that.

And.
in our own history this was the difference between Reza khan and his son. Reza khan did not care about what others say about him and he made some hard and dictatorial decisions and even political exiles and eliminations because his sole aim in life was to bring a medieval superstitious society back into life and culture of 20 century.

In the opposing corner, shah always worried what others and especially foreigners ( the same foreigners that started making love with khoemini at first chance) think of him and his countrymen.

It just has to do with whom and what you strive to be. Do you wan to be one of the tax paying indifferent vegetables (such as myself) that sit and complain (albateh i have to say while i was in iran in my early teens i was a khoroos jangi)
or
you want to actually DO SOMETHING regardless of the chance of success, just keeping the results in mind.

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
which wave of execution are you talking about? if you're talking about the executions from 1988/1367, you're an even bigger scumbag and piece of shit than I thought.
Echoing Feyenoord's sentiments, you can be a piece of shit - whether you wear the cloak of religion or not - is what suits your self-interest at the time.

I'm serious - some secular Iranians are Mullahs 2.0 - they want everyone executed and their tolerance levels are fascist-ly low. The problem in our society is not Islam, Communism, Secularism or any other ideology, it's that people that claim to be proponents of that ideology cannot tolerate anyone but their own contradictory self. And facsism starts at home, starts often with a domineering and dictatorial father, a gossipy family who is sitting in judgment of everyone else besides themselves etc. and they project all this shit out.

They cannot see past their nose (and Iranians have big noses, coincidence?)

May 21, 2003
Echoing Feyenoord's sentiments, you can be a piece of shit - whether you wear the cloak of religion or not - is what suits your self-interest at the time.

I'm serious - some secular Iranians are Mullahs 2.0 - they want everyone executed and their tolerance levels are fascist-ly low. The problem in our society is not Islam, Communism, Secularism or any other ideology, it's that people that claim to be proponents of that ideology cannot tolerate anyone but their own contradictory self. And facsism starts at home, starts often with a domineering and dictatorial father, a gossipy family who is sitting in judgment of everyone else besides themselves etc. and they project all this shit out.

could you please provide the name of a few of these secularist mollahs and some of their publications or speeches that prove they are secular.
thank you.

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
could you please provide the name of a few of these secularist mollahs and some of their publications or speeches that prove they are secular.
thank you.
Where did I saw Mullahs were secular? I said some secularists they have Mullah mentality. Ideology is unimportant here, it's the principles people carry.

No need to go further than this board. This board is full of intolerant people who wave the secularist flag - of course this board also has secularists who are tolerant and have democratic principles. Just like there are Muslims, Communists, Nationalists, Jews, Christians, Buddhists etc. who are on both sides of the fence too.

May 21, 2003
Where did I saw Mullahs were secular? I said some secularists they have Mullah mentality. Ideology is unimportant here, it's the principles people carry.

No need to go further than this board. This board is full of intolerant people who wave the secularist flag - of course this board also has secularists who are tolerant and have democratic principles. Just like there are Muslims, Communists, Nationalists, Jews, Christians, Buddhists etc. who are on both sides of the fence too.
here

i have highlighted your comment