********** PORTUGAL vs. FRANCE **********

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
What a great outcome! I was soooo hoping for this! Dameshoon garm!

Ronaldo deserved to have won an EC! But winning it with Portugal was not a small task!

Renato Sanchez became the youngest player to win the Euro
[TWITTER]752262566206959616[/TWITTER]
What a player he was too! I look forward to see him more! IMO, he was Portugal's best player together with Eder!

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
Loved it. Portugal Euro champions :)

Me too! It was good to see Ronaldo holding that cup. This was his last chance to win a tournament with the national team.

That said, If they had not had so many injuries, Belgium and Germany should have been playing the final match. They would have been the best teams. It would have been a much better match to watch too.

May 9, 2004
I am talking about this game
نمیشه اینطور قضاوت کرد
مثلا کسی که طرفدار رونالدو است میتونه بگه اگر رونالدو بود پرتقال تو همون 90 دقیقه کار رو تموم میکرد
یا مثلا یکی بگه اگر بن زیما بود فرانسه می برد یا صدتا اگر دیگه
ولی چون نه رونالدو بود نه بن زیما نمیتونیم چنین استبناط هایی رو حتمی بدونیم
البته رونالدو بازیکن تاثیر گذاری هست ولی باز من فکر میکنم دوندگی زیاد همه بازیکنان پرتقال و توان خستگی ناپذیر انها در
بازی فینال بود که باعث شد ببرند

May 9, 2004
I 100% believe that. NO CR and that means TEAM plays better. Look at what teams achieve WITHOUT him. He was injured for 10 games this year for Real, Real won 9 and tied 1 :) Enough said.
این چه منطقیه دیگه ؟
یعنی با این حساب مثلا چون کریستیانرونالدو با تیمهای دیگه مثل المان و بلژیک و انگلیس و بقیه بازی نکرد همه می بایستی تو فینال باشند !!!ا
:drunk:
بابا این همه با تیم مادرید گل زده با تیم پرتقال هم اگر او نبود اصلا از گروه خودشون بالا نمیومدن
چون در فینال زخمی شد و بردند پس بازیکن بدرد خوری نیست
من این منطق رو هر شکلی نگاه میکنم اصلا جا نمی افته

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I 100% believe that. NO CR and that means TEAM plays better. Look at what teams achieve WITHOUT him. He was injured for 10 games this year for Real, Real won 9 and tied 1 :) Enough said.
Don't agree! No CR and it was rather France who started to perform worse and more lazy! As if they were waiting for this!

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Congrats Portugal.

Ronaldo or not, it seemed that they had their name on the cup this year. But I have to say, without Ronaldo, at least we saw someone else take a free kick, and he nearly scored. What gets me about Ronaldo is that he insists on taking every free kick for Portugal and no one else gets a look in. They also looked more of a team instead of looking to go through Ronaldo everytime.

Anyway, he looked like he was as effective from the touchline as he is on the pitch.

Oct 18, 2010
the

Biggest douchebag ALIVE

lifted the cup.get over it already!

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Don't agree! No CR and it was rather France who started to perform worse and more lazy! As if they were waiting for this!
They were playing lazy from the start, horrible performance by France. Portugal did what Greece did to Portugal in 2004.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
این چه منطقیه دیگه ؟
یعنی با این حساب مثلا چون کریستیانرونالدو با تیمهای دیگه مثل المان و بلژیک و انگلیس و بقیه بازی نکرد همه می بایستی تو فینال باشند !!!ا
:drunk:
بابا این همه با تیم مادرید گل زده با تیم پرتقال هم اگر او نبود اصلا از گروه خودشون بالا نمیومدن
چون در فینال زخمی شد و بردند پس بازیکن بدرد خوری نیست
من این منطق رو هر شکلی نگاه میکنم اصلا جا نمی افته
Why you say this?
oh wait didnt he miss the PK vs Austria? yeah! because of HIM they qualified ... Ronaldo scored 3 goals, 2 vs HUNGRY , an 1 vs WALES. The publicity this guy gets is unbelievable.

Why you say this?
oh wait didnt he miss the PK vs Austria? yeah! because of HIM they qualified ... Ronaldo scored 3 goals, 2 vs HUNGRY , an 1 vs WALES. The publicity this guy gets is unbelievable.
Your problem is that you see and judge players by scoring goals. thankfully that technical panel which included the likes of SAF and many others do not see what you see ..

Dude is not only scoring goals is about leadership, guidance and influence.... with the likes of Messi, Totti, Maradona , CR , ZZ and etc players have a better notion and feeling . Bale had the Same weight for Wales . It's like a big brother that they can depend on because these players can turn things around and make the difference .

read this

http://int.soccerway.com/news/2016/July/11/ronaldo-inspired-us-at-half-time---cedric/n814869/

Last edited: