English Premier League 2017-18 Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2005
Man U can buy Progba Sanche etc. At the end, the genius of Guardiola who makes a champion team rather than a team of champions will beat them down.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Man U can buy Progba Sanche etc. At the end, the genius of Guardiola who makes a champion team rather than a team of champions will beat them down.
loool dude Pep spent close to 500 million in less than two season. what are you talking about!!! yeah let him create a championship team with Stoke money!!!

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Enjoy guys!
Last time we sold u guys one of our players, he(Van Persie) became a flop and u had to sell him to a mighty Turkish league team! ;) :D So enjoy Sanchez while he lasts!
looool ey jaaan!!!! RVP won the league first season at United. that's not a flop!! loool

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
one thing about EPL theres no worse team in any one game, and that's the beauty of it.. Liverpool's unstable defensively and at times offensively but let's not take away from the competitive edge of every team in that league. one loss in 19 games ain't bad.

Regarding Mkhitarian Sanchez swap I was a fan of Sanches but believe Mikhi has something to prove now and let see both do well.

lets all laugh at Loserfool!!!! Swans are the worse team in EPL.. how do you lose to them!!!

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
He was always United fan even when he was young!!! :D

“Since I was a young boy, I said my dream was to play for United. I’m not just saying that because I’m here now and today it’s come true. I always said as a kid that I'd like to play for United. I once spoke to Sir Alex about it.” - Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.