English Premier League 2017-18 Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.
loool, you know we have the second highest goal difference in the league.
Yup. Mainly because of the first 5 games in which United amazingly scored 21 goals while conceding only 2. Since then, the Mourinho effect (gut wrenching decline) has taken over.

No one knows how he does it, but he really sucks the attacking life out of a team.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
Yup. Mainly because of the first 5 games in which United amazingly scored 21 goals while conceding only 2. Since then, the Mourinho effect (gut wrenching decline) has taken over.

No one knows how he does it, but he really sucks the attacking life out of a team.
He manages the team with a fear factor that wears off after a couple of seasons. He trashes his own players, always criticize them publicly and shows no compassion for players with a dip in form. Look at Guardiola or Klopp, they are always cheerful, supportive and friendly. Who would you rather play for?

He manages the team with a fear factor that wears off after a couple of seasons. He trashes his own players, always criticize them publicly and shows no compassion for players with a dip in form. Look at Guardiola or Klopp, they are always cheerful, supportive and friendly. Who would you rather play for?
I've seen Mourinho stand up for his crappy players before. I've also seen him shit on his teams. I actually think the players usually don't mind him (except when Chelsea players decided to fuck him over 2 years ago).

The problem is he expects too much from himself while staying totally unproductive. He's too stubborn to change things, but wants different results. This often puts extra wear and tear on his teams. He doesn't build a foundation to add to (like Guardiola does). He just goes in, starts yelling at his players, tells them they're better than everybody else and they should beat the entire world by 4-5 goals (I've actually heard him say this!)

He's a lazy coach when it comes to actual work. He's a hard worker when it comes to public relations and controversy.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
ref hosed BHA. result could have been different. VAR could have been handy..football is stupid as player demands justice gets a yellow card and has to bite it. This game needs an update, it's so 1980s like. Bring some sexy cheerleaders too while rewriting some of the rules. But seriously true yellow card should remove the player for a few minutes and unjust yellow must stop.

Both the ref and linesman missing the penalty calls in this game for the home team against top tier team seem very biased.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir

Mkhitarian deserves better treatment, hope sanchez bomb on morinho. Thinking Burnley can do the job.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Lucky win, wouldn't have held up against a team like leicester today. Both Burnley and Brighton could have done better today, players lacking focus & finishing touch.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Burnley away is not easy. they have a good team this season. right behind Arsenal. Hard win. should have scored 2 more goals . sometimes Pogba is just too selfish.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Micki has agreed to go to Arsenal. its straight swap deal. I think both teams are getting great players. As far as age goes Sanchez is 1 month older than Micki!!

good luck Micki. we will miss you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.