FIFA World Cup Group B: | IRAN vs SPAIN |Information, Updates & Live Reports| june 20th

moosh1

Ball Boy
Jan 20, 2004
unfortunately, all of Iranian have a loser mentally even at this site. I personally don't give a fart for Spain (Tyki Taka) If you think you are going to loos might as well don't even bother to go to game. I love CQ for his attitude. My father always said you will loose if you think you are loser.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
unfortunately, all of Iranian have a loser mentally even at this site. I personally don't give a fart for Spain (Tyki Taka) If you think you are going to loos might as well don't even bother to go to game. I love CQ for his attitude. My father always said you will loose if you think you are loser.
you are wrong dude saying "all of Iranian " ……..some yes but not all ………..not even the majority .:oops:

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
lose and loose have two different meanings

Nov 29, 2002
Guys I'm actually much more nervous for this game than for morocco - even though I know the best we can hope for is a draw. Just the thought that we could possibly make history is getting me really nervous.

It hasn't helped that I've been harbouring a cough and sore throat for this entire trip so far and its been taking its toll on me

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Guys I'm actually much more nervous for this game than for morocco - even though I know the best we can hope for is a draw. Just the thought that we could possibly make history is getting me really nervous.

It hasn't helped that I've been harbouring a cough and sore throat for this entire trip so far and its been taking its toll on me
Are there no doctors there you can go and see ? !!;)

Don't worry mate ,your cold will be cured tonight ,Ramos own goal will cure you !:love:

We will take either 1 or 3 points from them tonight .(y)

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
agha in bazio felan bikhial.. bazi Portugal Morocco is more important. if some how finishes with tie score line then our game against Spain will be less stressful.. even if we lose we still go through with a tie against Portugal...

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
agha in bazio felan bikhial.. bazi Portugal Morocco is more important. if some how finishes with tie score line then our game against Spain will be less stressful.. even if we lose we still go through with a tie against Portugal...
Dastet too dastam ..sarret roo shoonam ...khoonet be khoonam ...ghermezo sabzo sefeedet baa sheero shamsheeret eftekhaaram ...khoda negahdaarat :)

Oct 18, 2010
line up according to isna:

Beiravand, Majid Hosseini, Pouraliganji, Rezaeian, Hajsafi, Ebrahimi, Ezatolahi, Ansarifard, Jahanbaksh, Amiri, Azmoun

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
I hope that is not the line up. we need 4 in the back. 4 - 5 - 1. we should just go with that and give a chance to who ever didn't play. this game does not matter to us. we should focus on beating Portugal.. that's all that matters now.

Nov 24, 2002
I hope that is not the line up. we need 4 in the back. 4 - 5 - 1. we should just go with that and give a chance to who ever didn't play. this game does not matter to us. we should focus on beating Portugal.. that's all that matters now.
If we get a draw today and Morocco get a draw against Spain, we still advance with a draw against Portugal but i know the chance of happening it is very low.