FIFA World Cup Group B: | IRAN vs SPAIN |Information, Updates & Live Reports| june 20th

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
I hope they ban the mofo.
You know why we all watch football? to disconnect with the shitty daily reality we each live in.
bc. football is a very very simple game.
So footballers must also be simple people. actualy they only needs fitness and playing brain. nothing else.
I guess if you collect top 10 players in the world, their IQ will match a hen.
What did you expect from Tapaleh Maghz Taremi?

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
You know why we all watch football? to disconnect with the shitty daily reality we each live in.
bc. football is a very very simple game.
So footballers must also be simple people. actualy they only needs fitness and playing brain. nothing else.
I guess if you collect top 10 players in the world, their IQ will match a hen.
What did you expect from Tapaleh Maghz Taremi?
I expect him to stfu and play ball.

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
A draw agInst Spain would be miraculous. If that happens, Iran may even have a slim chance to go to the next round.
I think Morocco will put up formidable resistance to Porugal and secure a point.

Feb 4, 2005
You guys may not believe but around this time Thursday I had a feeling that we will win with an own goal against Morocco. Agar nemigid ..r to ehsaset I feel we will lose tomorrow.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
اسپانیا همانند ایران است؛ در بالاترین میزان آمادگی. فرناندو هیه‌رو گزینه های زیادی برای انتخاب دارد. این جذاب خواهد بود که ببینیم آیا ناچو بازی را یکبار دیگر از دفاع راست شروع می کند یا آلوارو ادریوزولا نشان می دهد که چرا یکی از استعدادهای درخشان فوتبال اسپانیا است.»
:
* اسپانیا در بازی مقابل قهرمان اروپا (پرتغال) ۶ شوت در چارچوب داشت که این باید نگرانی بزرگی برای ایران باشد.
* دیگو کاستا مقابل پرتغال در فرم ایده آل بود. قدرت بدنی او بزرگترین عامل نمایش هایش است ولی هر حرکت کاستا، چه با توپ و چه بدون توپ به او کمک می کند تا برای مدافعان وسط یک کابوس باشد

کلید موفقیت مقابل اسپانیا این است که اجازه فکر کردن به آنها را ندهیم

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
Tomorrow things can go all wrong. I heard Spains want an early goal. We may see a goal fest and Portogal win Morocco. I want to see a tie between Portogal and morocco and I think it is likely. And I want to see that we get at least 1 point tomorrow and I think it is possible. Then I will
believe in CQ the rest of my life.