and 8 presidential failures this mirage must evaporate from your
wet dreams.
but if biden replaces trump there will be one change:
mek will be replaced by niac as the iranian court jester at the white house :D

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
and you are the one claiming you don't support Trump for a possible regime change. lol

Dude, we've had revolutions. What good did come out of them? If you think forcing regime change will make things better, you are delusional. Iraq and Afghanistan will be functioning in 20 years.... Yeah...wait and dream for that day to come. With this mentality who's the simpleton? The same mentality that went out in the streets and did the revolution for 42 years ago.
You need to catch up with the times. The idea that we had a bad revolution and therefore it never works was used by supporters of Khatami 20 years ago and doesn't wash anymore. People don't believe the regime is reformable any more.

Tell me what reforms have taken place in 20 years? Tell me how many more years you think you need? How much more slowly do you want it to go so you understand it's not happening? What did Rouhani reform? The press? Freed political prisoners? The justice system? Answer please, don't hide.

Anyway, I want to know how lifting the sanctions will help the ordinary people. If you think lifting the sanctions will lead to opening up of the economy and better affordability then you ARE the simpleton. You STILL haven't understood what this regime is all about.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
You need to catch up with the times. The idea that we had a bad revolution and therefore it never works was used by supporters of Khatami 20 years ago and doesn't wash anymore. People don't believe the regime is reformable any more.

Tell me what reforms have taken place in 20 years? Tell me how many more years you think you need? How much more slowly do you want it to go so you understand it's not happening? What did Rouhani reform? The press? Freed political prisoners? The justice system? Answer please, don't hide.

Anyway, I want to know how lifting the sanctions will help the ordinary people. If you think lifting the sanctions will lead to opening up of the economy and better affordability then you ARE the simpleton. You STILL haven't understood what this regime is all about.
I remember 8 years ago, I had a discussion with my friend that was so passionate to make Rohani the president. I kept telling him that people shouldn't vote and he was like you don't understand, we have to stop Raisi to become president. Now look who is in power today. This reform boat has sailed a long time ago.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I remember 8 years ago, I had a discussion with my friend that was so passionate to make Rohani the president. I kept telling him that people shouldn't vote and he was like you don't understand, we have to stop Raisi to become president. Now look who is in power today. This reform boat has sailed a long time ago.
you mean 3.5 years ago :cool:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002

As said, it takes time. It wont happen in our life time. We are doomed. So forget about us. but if you wait, let things be and don't do anything irrational, it will happen for our grand children. Just compare Iran of Khomeini with now. The "khafaghan" that existed at that time (socially, not economically) is not even comparable to now. The freedom of expression is "comparatively" much more tolerable now then it was then. Back at that time you would get executed for the smallest disagreement with the regime. Slowly and surely (if you give it time) things will normalize. Again, it wont happen in our life time but it will.

What you need to understand is that Iran is ideologically, politically and religiously a highly polarized country. Yes most people today do not agree and even hate this regime but no matter if we want it or not, there is a minority (a big one) who is in favor of this regime. If you force your ways and do a regime change, there will always be many "Behrooz_C"s in that minority group who will sit here wanting vendetta and hoping for a "Trump" to win as a president. When will this cycle end? Never.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Back to the Biden-Trump discussion......

The difference between them in NV has increased a bit. and the difference in GA is only 9k now! Wow!!!

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
As said, it takes time. It wont happen in our life time. We are doomed. So forget about us. but if you wait, let things be and don't do anything irrational, it will happen for our grand children. Just compare Iran of Khomeini with now. The "khafaghan" that existed at that time (socially, not economically) is not even comparable to now. The freedom of expression is "comparatively" much more tolerable now then it was then. Back at that time you would get executed for the smallest disagreement with the regime. Slowly and surely (if you give it time) things will normalize. Again, it wont happen in our life time but it will.

What you need to understand is that Iran is ideologically, politically and religiously a highly polarized country. Yes most people today do not agree and even hate this regime but no matter if we want it or not, there is a minority (a big one) who is in favor of this regime. If you force your ways and do a regime change, there will always be many "Behrooz_C"s in that minority group who will sit here wanting vendetta and hoping for a "Trump" to win as a president. When will this cycle end? Never.
This is highly patronising to Iranian people. This is the 21st century and Iranian people are a lot more awakened than you think. They don't have to wait another 40 years just to experience a little less "khafaghan". Why do you think they do? I believe if anything is keeping Iranian people down, it is your kind of attitude. Why don't Iranian people deserve something better NOW? Why do you think they are not worthy?

Yes, 40 years ago they were killing people in jails, now they are shooting poverty-striken hungry people on the streets. 40 years ago they could afford meat and rice, today they can't afford eggs and tomatoes. Great progress! God save Iran and Iranians from your kind of "roshanfekr".

As for vendetta, I guess it is easy for you in the comfort of your home in the West saying that. But this is not about vendetta. It's about so much more. It's about generations of young people's lives being wasted, it's about looting of the country's resources, it's about systematic alteration of its culture.

No other people in the wold would tolerate this kind of regime for such a long time. But then again, they don't have "roshanfekr" like you.

Last edited:

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
IMG_20201105_152256_719.jpg
اظهار نظر مجلس انقلابی بر خواسته از دل مردم در مورد انتخابات امریکا.

+ تحریم فرصت خوبی برای کاسبان تحریمه
و گور بابای مردم ، نسل گذشته که بگا رفت این نسل هم بگا میره شاید نسل بعدی دخترا بتونن سوار دوچرخه بشن ، خدا رو چه دیدی

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Yes, back to Biden and Trump. The only reason Biden has gathered so many votes is that he is not Trump.

He is a temporary solution. Democrats will have huge problems in office and even more in 4 years. The are going the wrong direction with the likes of Harris, Omar and Cortez.

View attachment 43544
Your prediction is just as golden as your prediction about Trump winning. How did your wager go?

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Trump is right on point about mail-in-ballots being prone to fraud. This should've been addressed. Unsolicited mail ballots are a real thing. This is different than the previous mail-in-ballots that even Trump himself has used before. Those were all solicited and ID checked. Not this year. This is a real issue and I don't blame him for challenging it. The level of one-sidedness in those ballots is just out of this world. Would be hard to believe for anyone, let alone Trump who was easily leading in all the states in question.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Those who call Iranian American Trump supporters out of touch expats are the same people that went to Westwood clad in purple 3.5 years ago and voted for Rohani and proudly posted their pictures online.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Those who call Iranian American Trump supporters out of touch expats are the same people that went to Westwood clad in purple 3.5 years ago and voted for Rohani and proudly posted their pictures online.
I personally did not vote for Rouhani. but don't blame people in Iran who voted for him.

the crowd oversees mostly just kind of get caught wanting to be on bandwagon and it is annoying.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Trump is right on point about mail-in-ballots being prone to fraud. This should've been addressed. Unsolicited mail ballots are a real thing. This is different than the previous mail-in-ballots that even Trump himself has used before. Those were all solicited and ID checked. Not this year. This is a real issue and I don't blame him for challenging it. The level of one-sidedness in those ballots is just out of this world. Would be hard to believe for anyone, let alone Trump who was easily leading in all the states in question.

For once in 4 years, quit kissing his a$$ for a minute, it's not healthy for you.

The reason the vote count is taking so long is that they are validating every darn signature.

In Arizona they said even Trump supporters who wrote with sharpie are gone have their vote counted.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

You have the weirdest mindset.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Yes but Trump only wants to check them on the states he is losing ...
Every state has their own rules ... most need signatures.
Somehow I think the system in Canada is much better. Election is run by Election Canada with uniform rules across provinces.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
View attachment 43543
اظهار نظر مجلس انقلابی بر خواسته از دل مردم در مورد انتخابات امریکا.

+ تحریم فرصت خوبی برای کاسبان تحریمه
و گور بابای مردم ، نسل گذشته که بگا رفت این نسل هم بگا میره شاید نسل بعدی دخترا بتونن سوار دوچرخه بشن ، خدا رو چه دیدی
Sorry the language but "Masjid hich gohi nist" LOL
It is all up to one person

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
For months , the narcissist trump and his campaign were setting stage for this chaos.
The republican controlled penn. legislators and other states had a chance to avoid this situation by amending their rules
Despite the advanced notice
It was obvious that Democrats will mainly mail in their ballots and republicans were asked by trump to walk in their ballot
The law in penn, wisc and Michigan does not allow for Mail in ballots To be opened until the polls are closed, hence Trump’s early lead was expected and it was obvious that Biden votes will be counted later
Again republican controlled legislatures had a chance to allow for ballots To be read earlier like other states, I.e, Florida but didn’t

This hoopla is staged by a president that doesn’t mind anarchy, violence and creating a difficult governance situation for an incoming president and not surprisingly his cult “ are ever ready in stage”
Noteworthy that many prominent Republicans including his allies have not joined him in his efforts

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
This is highly patronising to Iranian people. This is the 21st century and Iranian people are a lot more awakened than you think. They don't have to wait another 40 years just to experience a little less "khafaghan". Why do you think they do? I believe if anything is keeping Iranian people down, it is your kind of attitude. Why don't Iranian people deserve something better NOW? Why do you think they are not worthy?

Yes, 40 years ago they were killing people in jails, now they are shooting poverty-striken hungry people on the streets. 40 years ago they could afford meat and rice, today they can't afford eggs and tomatoes. Great progress! God save Iran and Iranians from your kind of "roshanfekr".

As for vendetta, I guess it is easy for you in the comfort of your home in the West saying that. But this is not about vendetta. It's about so much more. It's about generations of young people's lives being wasted, it's about looting of the country's resources, it's about systematic alteration of its culture.

No other people in the wold would tolerate this kind of regime for such a long time. But then again, they don't have "roshanfekr" like you.
All countries in the world have gone through this, so should we. You can not change people's mentality over night. It takes time. 42 years ago, people thought exactly as you do now. and they did the revolution. Look where it got them (us). Revolutions and regime changes over night is something for the past. Time to progress modern way.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Yes, back to Biden and Trump. The only reason Biden has gathered so many votes is that he is not Trump.

He is a temporary solution. Democrats will have huge problems in office and even more in 4 years. The are going the wrong direction with the likes of Harris, Omar and Cortez.

View attachment 43544
But I thought you said Trump was great and people were voting for him because of that. Oh sorry, that was before Biden got ahead. :)

Last edited: