Sherwin [TeamMeli] random posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
OK so starting tomorrow I’m not even gonna post it probably at all, unless I am posting in music video now I will work on Eye Iran. I know some people here are just playing with me and I don’t have to mention them by name but I’m gonna do more than my promise and I’m just going to post music videos that everyone loves. hopefully eventually I could post in the football discussion and if nobody wants to make me a reporter or moderator then I’ll just go to Go Daddy and start my own sports website, the FB one
is up. Ramin S i understand where yoh are coming drom. Arash T Tehol and Just2 for you, I understand he might be suffering from ASD but I mean you guys are telling me one thing that I offer him to have a pint of beer at Crown bar, for
the Conxacaf game, yet no reaponse. Cets la
Vi Eye Iran Intermediate version it is, I’m sure I could jazz this version up but it gives me
an ideaa
also on the thing about Islam that doesn’t mean that I hate 99.999% of Muslims actually there are many good ones for peaceful and just want to work and make a good living,
unfortunately it’s a 10-20 bad ones that ruin it for the the 80 percent ocerall good ones
. I don’t think they are bad people per se I think they were taught bad things.

I think Ramin was busy for the Concacaf games, but maybe meet up in California or NV for a few drinks. He is busy preparing his classes for the next term of school but you can talk about lots of things.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
You know I wish him well, I really don't have any ill feelings to Ramin Tehol and I read some of the nasty comments by TM Iran in the Tokyo thread.
Really classy dude you are talking shit indirectly, about my "kiri thread" when you know I can't defend myself. So if I am here for people's amusement and to be the but of all jokes and I am not appreciated or I can only post here
That was the first and last Concert Hall on my new PIANO there will be NO MORE CONCERT HALLS no more POSTS No more anything.
I think I am being D**ked around being promised the sun and the moon, in one month, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE and I am being here for people's god damn amusement.
Hala Madrid Pooya you asked people to help NOBODY WAS INTERESTRD but ME that should tell you someting. I have kept my word and id will do you one better forget about 5 points a day it will be zero because I think I am just here to be played with and I have a lot of pride.
If you don't like how stuff is being runned then start things yourself.
I will let people know when in a month or so Iran Football is back but

I am not going to ALLOW people to ridicule and mock me at their own leisure and I don't like what some of you guys said about RAMIN THAT i READ
HE TOO SUFFERS FROM ASD ON THE SPCTROM
you don't make fun of someone who has something like that THAT IS BAD FORM.

So i am going TO BE VERY BLUNT TO EVERYONE IF I AM HERE TO BE A FORM OF GOD DAMN ENTERTAINMENT OR THE BUT OF ALL JOKES, i AM AUDI 500 AND THIS TIME FOR REAL AND you can tell by my tone of voice I am pissed off and serious because I had time to reflect.

I WILL TAKE MY PIANO AND CONCERT HALLS WITH ME so Enjoy it
for the LAS TIMEI am not even going to hold my breath asking for an apology.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
This is what happens when you push people too far and they think there is a point of no return and they are not being appreciated, you lose CULTURE and CONCDERT HALLS. I am sure one of the RISHOOS like Playboy here can play piano very well and play concert halls.
If I am the butt of all jokes, then I will just take my piano and leave. I am not here for people's god damn amusement.
I will be promised the sun and the moon, and I will never be A REPORTER, I will just be getting played with by Pooya/Hala Madrid so might as well after reflecting on it just take my piano and say good bye. As my football coach mentioned if you do not get respect, THEN GET RESPECT. If I am not going to get respect here, then I will get respect elsewhere and maybe start my own thing.
To my real friends, it has been a great adventure and a blast. To all of the haters who want to break my spirit, you never can but I can see that I am only here for the amusement of others. Like Arash T What effing difference does it make what is the color of my skin BNUT i HAVE PROVEN THAT i AM WHITE but who cares about that?
Anyways I am very hurt and disheartened becasue I know what is going to happen people are just going to pull my leg here and I will never go anywhere with this. People told me to stay here and post I am keeping. I'm sorry I don't have the strength and energy NOBODY ENJOYES BEING CONSTANTLY RIDICULED AND MOCKED AND UNDERAPPRECIATED.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ogan After reading some disheartening comments in places where i cannot defend myself, some you guys killed the will of the artist. If i am not appreciated what is the point? I can only post here where these jagooms can post anywhere and say wharver they want, some are on the staff
I will NEVER be a reporter, even if i post once a week.m, i am being played wirh, i am nob dumv. Nobody is better or worse than anyone but i seem
to be the lightening rod or whipping post. It is mot just here i had to say FU to 80’percenr of my family.

Thank you for having by back but I am handicapped here, I can only post in the general theeqd and i can’t defend myself. Nobody enjoya constantly being the but of all jokes and ridiculed.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Seems like people only respect me with one thing Music so despite being very hurt by some comments Thank yoh Ofah jan i will not kill Concert Hall but I am a realist, I will NEVER be a reporter and people will conconie to ridicule me so they can feel better about themselces. I giess someone needs to wear that cross guys
Back off Ramin S KC Mc Elroy he has ASD but might not be able to take it, i can take it because i don’t care what some effinf Iranian Dahatis think about me you want pit it all on me.
Everyone has a cross to bear, he is my cross
There is a reason why he is here and i am here, again, it is beyond my understanding but call me every name in the bool, leave him alone i fan show mercy, can’t you?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Sorry i hd a little episode thank you Ogah jan and Chinasky. Guys i will keep Concert Hall under one comdition back ofd Kc Mc Eleoy aka Ramin, he has it difficult of a time as is. Btw bro everyone knows Nam means Vietnam haha mo kiddomg. I will hardly post thiugh unless it is music workong on Eye Iran. To quote the movie White Men Can’t Jump, when Wrsley Snipes says,” Billy boy I like you, i don’t know why everyone has a cross to bear, and you are my cross.” Direct all of the insults and mockery to me, i don’t care what Bache dahatis think anywaaya. Chinaski ala Tehol Arash and Ramin pint of beer still is waiting in egas. I too and starting my 2nd term at WGU yoh are right we have a lot in common.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I am mot surprised my OG had a hand in this OV stands for Original Gamgsta.
I will keep my promise less than five posts a day and perhaps I thought of a cute title for me besides reporter, how aboit ISP Music Director lol.
OK I’m gonna work on Eye Iran IF you giys take it easy on Ramin. KC Mc Elroy Ramin take notes on how a good officer leads.
you know that we had our history and spilling any although you were just rather ruse, i fell on the grenade for you @RaminS Just know I hafe your back and i understand you more.
Sorry that was the only tag ok Eye Iran it is. As an added bonus, that should pias ofd the Rishoos i love it!
it takes a special kind of a jerk to make
fun of someone who is on the spectrum. That stops today on my watch I will make him proud he will not regret this and neither will you but Kc Mc Elroy will not be ridiculed, feel
fee to direct it at me. That is what a good officer and a gentleman does.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
You know I wish him well, I really don't have any ill feelings to Ramin Tehol and I read some of the nasty comments by TM Iran in the Tokyo thread.
Really classy dude you are talking shit indirectly, about my "kiri thread" when you know I can't defend myself. So if I am here for people's amusement and to be the but of all jokes and I am not appreciated or I can only post here
That was the first and last Concert Hall on my new PIANO there will be NO MORE CONCERT HALLS no more POSTS No more anything.
I think I am being D**ked around being promised the sun and the moon, in one month, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE and I am being here for people's god damn amusement.
Hala Madrid Pooya you asked people to help NOBODY WAS INTERESTRD but ME that should tell you someting. I have kept my word and id will do you one better forget about 5 points a day it will be zero because I think I am just here to be played with and I have a lot of pride.
If you don't like how stuff is being runned then start things yourself.
I will let people know when in a month or so Iran Football is back but

I am not going to ALLOW people to ridicule and mock me at their own leisure and I don't like what some of you guys said about RAMIN THAT i READ
HE TOO SUFFERS FROM ASD ON THE SPCTROM
you don't make fun of someone who has something like that THAT IS BAD FORM.

So i am going TO BE VERY BLUNT TO EVERYONE IF I AM HERE TO BE A FORM OF GOD DAMN ENTERTAINMENT OR THE BUT OF ALL JOKES, i AM AUDI 500 AND THIS TIME FOR REAL AND you can tell by my tone of voice I am pissed off and serious because I had time to reflect.

I WILL TAKE MY PIANO AND CONCERT HALLS WITH ME so Enjoy it
for the LAS TIMEI am not even going to hold my breath asking for an apology.
I don’t think TM Iran was referring to your post being Kiri. He was rather referring to General’s Kiri story referred to by RaminS

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Looks like for speakers $400-900 is the going rate for good ones.
My friend recommend M Studios but those are $400 for the high end but comparable to that are
] $369 per speaker caveat
This guy seems to know what he is talking about The NS10s were the original model of these and more used for home. The HS8 is a night and day improvement, designed as a high quality studio monitor. I believe if it has bluetooth capablility, one could use the speakers for
1- the laptop
2- the piano
3-my phone.
Caveat, You can mix without a sub woofer. If you want but this is the great debate. more bass, you need larger woofers, as you go up in woofer size, you lose clarity in midrange-
They are in the mid range segment because they have some higher end ones but we won't discuss those because they are over $1000 each. For you euro based lads 10.2 KG solid 120 Wat.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ok I did not know that my friend and this will be the final post for today but I found this nice article on future speakers
https://hometoys.com/the-top-five-trends-for-the-future-of-home-theater-and-audio/
Basically for theater-music or whatever, they are going to be bigger, the more the merrier, the bluetooth quality is going to be better
and have VR which: is one of those technologies that seems to be talked about every 10 years or so with it never quite coming to fruition. One of these days though it just may breakthrough to mainstream usage. Being able to feel like you are courtside at an NBA game (without the $12 beer)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ok just understand Russian-Iranian or African doesn't matter that when you guys sometimes go too far and kill the spirit of the pianist, you kill Mozart and music in ISP, Iidk music director, piano man, think of something not mean and clever. to and it was close but thank you to a few of you reaching out. Anyways I gave a DM so we can discuss different models of trail running, never tried HOKA that you recommend. I mostly like to swim but I can run 3-5 miles or more, if necessary no problem, for MMA it is recommended to swim(i think). Since I have not tried your brand so far A six and Saucony are solid

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
yeah I got a ceiling somehow they’re going to box it up be it vs Bayern, City, Liverpool, Chrlsea lMadrid, someone will get them. it’s just a gut feeling I know on paper they’re supposed to win but that doesn’t always come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.