Sherwin [TeamMeli] random posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I got to see ONE but it was worth it Iran vs Mexico, only one I really wanted to watch, at least we were competitive(for the first half) and had good seats
Up to that point, I have seen Iran play before but in the States vs Ecuador, USA and Mexico in LA and Oakland but never in a World Cup before. We lost because Bronko was being Bronko, made no changes and Mexico's coach came back at us with 3 strikers, we had 1, 90 year old Ali Daei lol.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Did you see any of the games in the 2006 world cup?
Yes he saw the opener which was Germany against Costa Rica. The game was on the day of his graduation which made him miss college graduation which was held exceptionally late on June 9th. As he was in his hotel the television was showing Bayern playing a match the same day the World Cup started. Also he bumped into Klinsmann that day and they chatted prior to kickoff and Klinsmann praised him for his piano playing.

1.jpg

All straight from his mouth although if he is seriously seeking help I imagine he will admit these were all lies.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Yes he saw the opener which was Germany against Costa Rica. The game was on the day of his graduation which made him miss college graduation which was held exceptionally late on June 9th. As he was in his hotel the television was showing Bayern playing a match the same day the World Cup started. Also he bumped into Klinsmann that day and they chatted prior to kickoff and Klinsmann praised him for his piano playing.

View attachment 44603

All straight from his mouth although if he is seriously seeking help I imagine he will admit these were all lies.
WTF!

Sherwin is this true? I'd love to meet Klinsmann

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
Sherwin is this true?
you kidding? LOL I mean if by now you think "this is true" i am going to start question your sanity mate! COME ON!
of course its another BS.

Apart from the fact that Sherwin is lier and in need of some serious help, he is also horrible at lying! I think this might be because of his lack of understanding what he types.
So lets see, you meet Klinsman in munich, on a day Iran is playing Mexico, Germany playing Costa Rica AND Bayern is also playing?
:oops::oops::oops::oops:

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
Also FYI: Germany vs Costa Rica was on June 9th and Iran vs Mexico on June 11.
@TeamMeli if you care for yourself, you would go see a Dr. RIGHT AWAY. Your BS is out of hand and not normal man. I am trying to help you. PLEASE go see a professional.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Hopefully he will admit these were lies so we can see that he is serious about getting help.
I've asked him about pics from the Iran-Mexico game before but he has never produced them for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.