I request anyone to post a video or an audio segment verifying Riggi as a separatist

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Remember also, Riggi's philosophy, actions, support base etc. all are the same as Taliban's. So to call him a liberator is like calling Taliban liberators. After all, Taliban had a big share in fighting Soviets in Afghanistan. Does that make them Aryobarzans?
Wrong.

Taliban was a product of CIA fuck ups in Afghanistan AFTER the soviets emptied the place.

If instead of concerning themselves with how many times Britney spears gave blow jobs in public the american government had pumped money into afghanistan to create more tolerable life standards Taliban would not even come into existence.

May 9, 2004
^İNDİANA JONES^;769965 said:
baba agaram in amoo donbale tajzie talabi begardeh bayad be in fek konimkeh che baes shodekeh ina hala majboor shodan donbale tajzie talabi begardan!!!

hame khodeshoono be jae ina bezare.manam age balooch boodam bade in hame zolmo sarkoobi donbale tajzie talabi migashtam.shoma chi??!!
جناب
این هم یه حرفی
ولی کیوان سئوال کرد که ریگی تجزیه طلب است یا نه و من جواب سئوالش را دادم
من تعجب می کنم یک عده دم از ایرانی بودن
و وطن دوستی می زنند
انوقت از کسی که می خواهد قطعه ای از ایران را جدا کند دفاع می کنند
اینها می خواهند بلوچستان را از ایران جدا کنند
یعنی دها هزار کیلومتر مربع از خاک ما را جدا کنند وحتما بعد از انها نوبت
عربها و کردها و لر ها ترکها وفارسها و بقیه می رسد
و هر کسی یک پرچم بلند می کند و کشور مستقلی می خواهد
ااخه چرا از یک همچین ادمی دفاع می کنید
بابا ریدم تو دهن احمدی نژاد ک***تو ک** ما *** چی بسیجی و پاسدار و نمی دانم اخوند و رژیمی
شما از ایران هم متنفر هستید
ایران که نصفش را در دو قرن پیش روسیه و انگلیس جدا کردند
حالا یک کون نشسته مثل این بیاد نیمی دیگرش را جدا کند
اخه چرا؟
برو به مسعود رجوی هم بگو اگر قبول کرد یک وجب از خاک ایران را کسی بگیرد
برو به مریم بگو برو به هر خائنی بگو قبول نمی کند
شما چطور اسم خودتان را ایرانی می گذارید و از یک تجزیه طلبانی مثل قاسملو ریگی طرفداری می کند

عجب

May 21, 2003
جناب
این هم یه حرفی
و وطن دوستی می زنند
بابا ریدم تو دهن احمدی نژاد ک***تو ک** ما *** چی بسیجی و پاسدار و نمی دانم اخوند و رژیمی
اخه چرا؟
شما چطور اسم خودتان را ایرانی می گذارید و از یک تجزیه طلبانی مثل قاسملو ریگی طرفداری می کند

عجب
koo dadash pas interview or audio file that i requested nokaretam.

safsateh nakon baa aks post kardan. Agar eeno jayee shenidi hatman too youtube hast please post kon injaa.

Nov 14, 2005
in the dream of every basiji
جناب
این هم یه حرفی
و وطن دوستی می زنند
اخه چرا؟

عجب
timsar jan midooni chie??shoma fek mikonid keh man az nazare tajzie talabi ba ina moafagam.albate keh nistam.vali in hag ro beheshoon midam keh az baskeh morede sarkoob garar gereftan roo be in kar biaran.

timsar kolato gazi kono begoo khodayish age balooch boodi hamin harfaikeh dari mizanih ro mizedih??ma chera in aga ro ghahraman elam kardim eletash inekeh chizhai keh ma doost darim o nemitoonim bokonimo bekoob dare ejra mikoneh sareh jomhuri sheytani.in chish badeh??

alankeh zatan keshvar estela shodeh az tarafe doshman.inam oza ro zatan mibinan keh che keshvare khar too kharie va mikhan khodeshoono nejat beden.pas chi kar konim hamemoon dast roo das bezarimo montazere in bashimkeh AMRİKA BİAD NEJATEMOON BEDEH AZ DASTEH İN Bİ NAMOOSA??YAN İCHİZİ KEH SHOMA ASLAN DOOST NADARİN PİSH BİAD?age doost darin in binamoosa atelo batel sareh kar bemoonan ke harfi nadaram oon moge dige.vali age doost darin in rejim motelashi shavad hala yeki peydah shode be namayandagi melat va ba rejime akhoondi dare mijange.ahsan bar ruhe azadi khahi RİGİ bad??KİR TOO İN BONYADE İN REJİMKEH MARO BE CHE ROOZİ ANDAKHTEKEH HAME MİKHAN AZ İRAN JODA SHANO MAM TASHVİGASH MİKONİM.

LANAT BAR NOTFEH PEDAREH KHOMEİNİ KEH İN HAROOMZADE RO PAS ANDAKHTE KEH İRANEMOONO AVAREH KARDEH.

dobare takid mikona mahze etela ke soo tafahom nashe ye vakht.khatmeh kalam arz konamkeh masaleh angizeh tajzie talabiam kariekeh in rejim baes shodeh na RİGİ.shoma chera az in rejim khoordeh nemigirino tamame kase koozero sare in badbakht mishkanin??

vagaen keh

Mar 7, 2004
To,
US President,
Barak Obama,
Washington DC,
United States.

Subject: The Balouch people need your government’s support

I am writing to you to let you know the situation under which the Balouch people are living in their motherland Balouchistan, Iran.

Since the first day of the Islamic revolution in Iran, the Balouch have been suffering from systematic discrimination in the hands of the Iranian theocratic regime. The regime has been exploiting their resources and destroying their sacred places besides suppressing them culturally. They are not allowed to read and write their mother language and their presence in decision making and administration apparatus is nil. Over 2,000 Balouch have been executed on baseless charges since 1979. To mention just one example, 13 Balouch youths were hanged to death on July 14, 2009.

The Iranian regime does not follow any rules or laws. It is sponsoring international terrorism from Pakistan and Afghanistan to Iran and Palestine. The world is clearly seeing how this regime is suppressing its own people who are demanding their rights. A significant number of top Iranian officials have been involved in terrorist acts in the world and are wanted in various countries.

The People Resistance Movement of Iran (PRMI) is fighting such a merciless enemy. It’s struggling for democracy and human rights in Iran. Its main political strategy is to work with other Iranian opposition groups (inside or outside) for restoring the citizenry rights of all Iranian religious and ethnic groups, including the Sunnites and the Balouch who are the main victims of Iran’s suppressive regime.

We are determined to stop the massacre of the Balouch people in the hands of the Iranian regime and we believe that self-defence is our basic right endorsed by universal human rights instruments, including the United Nations Conventions and Universal Declarations of Human Rights. Our long-term objective is to work for the establishment of a democratic Iran where all citizens, no matter to which ethnic group or religious sect they belong, enjoy justice and equal rights under a federal system and their right to self-determination is respected.

I strongly request you as the president of the United States, which is defending democratic and human-friendly values, to consider the Balouch issue while formulating your government’s foreign policy towards Iran. Though foreign policy is always based on national interests, I hope this time human rights values will also be considered by your foreign office.

Abdul Malik Regi
Leader of People Resistance Movement of Iran

Sunday 15 November 2009

May 21, 2003
To,
US President,
Barak Obama,
Washington DC,
United States.

I am writing to you to let you know the situation under which the Balouch people are living in their motherland Balouchistan, Iran.

Since the first day of the Islamic revolution in Iran, the Balouch have been suffering from systematic discrimination in the hands of the Iranian theocratic regime. The regime has been exploiting their resources and destroying their sacred places besides suppressing them culturally. They are not allowed to read and write their mother language and their presence in decision making and administration apparatus is nil. Over 2,000 Balouch have been executed on baseless charges since 1979. To mention just one example, 13 Balouch youths were hanged to death on July 14, 2009.

The Iranian regime does not follow any rules or laws. It is sponsoring international terrorism from Pakistan and Afghanistan to Iran and Palestine. The world is clearly seeing how this regime is suppressing its own people who are demanding their rights. A significant number of top Iranian officials have been involved in terrorist acts in the world and are wanted in various countries.

The People Resistance Movement of Iran (PRMI) is fighting such a merciless enemy. It’s struggling for democracy and human rights in Iran. Its main political strategy is to work with other Iranian opposition groups (inside or outside) for restoring the citizenry rights of all Iranian religious and ethnic groups, including the Sunnites and the Balouch who are the main victims of Iran’s suppressive regime.

We are determined to stop the massacre of the Balouch people in the hands of the Iranian regime and we believe that self-defence is our basic right endorsed by universal human rights instruments, including the United Nations Conventions and Universal Declarations of Human Rights. Our long-term objective is to work for the establishment of a democratic Iran where all citizens, no matter to which ethnic group or religious sect they belong, enjoy justice and equal rights under a federal system and their right to self-determination is respected.

I strongly request you as the president of the United States, which is defending democratic and human-friendly values, to consider the Balouch issue while formulating your government’s foreign policy towards Iran. Though foreign policy is always based on national interests, I hope this time human rights values will also be considered by your foreign office.

Abdul Malik Regi

Sunday 15 November 2009
As I said your terrorist is someone else s hero.

par example, moi.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
To,
US President,
Barak Obama,
Washington DC,
United States.

Abdul Malik Regi

Sunday 15 November 2009
Thats beautifully written...

Ill say this again. Can someone please give me their definition of terrorism and an example of this guys terrorist activity? I am not saying this for arguments sake, I honestly do not have much info on this guy and am curious. There is a difference between guerrilla warfare and terrorism.

May 9, 2004
koo dadash pas interview or audio file that i requested nokaretam.

safsateh nakon baa aks post kardan. Agar eeno jayee shenidi hatman too youtube hast please post kon injaa.
کیوان
خودت برو بگرد من وقت ندارم جانم اگر وقت کردم پست می کنم

متشکرم

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Can you give me your reasons of why I shouldn't ?

I give you mine, he has killed ordinary Iranians who were merely sering military service, he has killed civilians in terrorist attacks who were just praying in a place of worship (call it masjed), has a Vahhabi ideology which is among scariest things to me...
He has used the most savage terrosit tatics such as beheading before camera to acheive a fundomentalist goal. What else someone should do to qualify as a terrorist in your book?

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
People hate the IRI so much that the would even support a terrorist like rigi. For those who are calling this guy a hero, would you want a Sunni extremist leading Iran?

This guy is the same $hit as the IRI but different color.

Feb 17, 2009
look at those poor iranian baluchi hostages
chandta badbakhti ke baraye none shabeshon mesle sag jon mikanan dastgir kardan va mikhan sar beboran
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBCA0aGMPwY&feature=related"]YouTube- Commander Abdul Malik Regi[/ame]

Feb 17, 2009
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqNj4inpHjE&feature=related"]YouTube- Jundullah ( ahl al Sunnah ) a terrorist group ( Part 2)[/ame]

May 9, 2004
na azizam man motshakeram. pas hamintor roo baad e shekam daarin sokhan raani mikonin ke felani terroriste o seperatiste vaghti ham yek aadam mesle man ke az shoma shavahed mikhaad migi vaght nadaaram

bale jaanam.
جناب
اولا برای همه روشن است که هدف ریگی یک کشور مستقل به نام بلوچستان بزرگ است
در نقشه های منطقه که او استفاده می کند بلوچستان یک کشور مستقل است
دوم از ان پرچم بلوچستان بزرگ
سوم از ان اعمال تروریستی او
و الان هم من برای شما این ویدئو را می زنم
از اول ویدئو تا ثانیه چهل تماشا کنید که در رابطه با ازادی بلوچستان صحبت می کند
اگر نمی دانید چه می گوید این ترجمه کلام عبدالمالک ریگی
عبدالمالک ریگی : ما به ملت عزیزمان خوش خبری می دهیم که این ظلم تمام می شود
انروز نزدیک است که این سرزمین ازاد گردد
به خدا قسم که انروز نزدیک است که این سرزمین را ازاد کنیم
ما خودمان قانون گذاری بکینم خودمان سرنوشت این سرزمین را تعیین کنیم
هیچ متجاوز و ظالمی بر ما حکومت نخواهد کرد

خوب جناب عضو جند الله اگر این شما را قانع نمی کند که منظور ریگی تشکیل یک بلوچستان ازاد و یک کشور مستقل است
ان مشکل فهم و شعور شماست
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxs1KVRN3_w"]YouTube- amliyate fatholmobin11[/ame]

بله جانم