WTFFF!!!!Lara Logan breaks her silence

Nov 24, 2002
Bunch of animals ...
[video=youtube;bO12X1nhzzk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO12X1nhzzk[/video]

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Bunch of animals indeed.

It reminds me of that Dutch reporter who went to Iran with her crew and was about to get raped by a lot of animals like those before she was "so called" rescued by this MF guard who himself had "plans" for her. Seeing these things makes you think, things will never get better in those countries (yes including Iran), no matter who rules.

Aug 21, 2005
next door
^^when you live in a close society where normal boy/girl relationship is taboo this will happen. with satellite, internet, cellphones more and more people want to live in a free society. given the correct social changes we can get better.

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
we can blame the bastards all we want, the bottom line is that she and her team should have known better than to let this pretty blond girl into a packed crowd of horny, sex deprived young men..

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
we can blame the bastards all we want, the bottom line is that she and her team should have known better than to let this pretty blond girl into a packed crowd of horny, sex deprived young men..
wow, you know the person is being extremely ignorant and sexist when he blames the victim of rape for being "pretty and blonde" and therefore making the guys who actually raped her helplessly horney. Where have i heard that line of arguement before? oh right, IRI.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2005
It is horrible what happened to her but because of her position, color of skin, and look, she is able to positively use that to hopefully make some positive progress for women around the world.

No body came to help of the Afghanistan women during the Taliban. I remember thinking back then how these journalists and the US media stayed quiet and only mentioned it here and there. While Saudis, Pakistan, and UAE backed Taliban certainly not without the US approval. 9/11 changed that.

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
wow, you know the person is being extremely ignorant and sexist when he blames the victim of rape for being "pretty and blonde" and therefore making the guys who actually raped her helplessly horney. Where have i heard that line of arguement before? oh right, IRI.
first of all take your IRI garbage out of here.. You are the one with an Avatar promoting former (and would have been current) IRI leaders/presidents..etc.. so, stay respectful if you want the same in return..

as far as your ignorant comment, well, it should be obvious who is ignorant one here..
you can continue to blame the sharks for being sharks and I will blame the one jumping in with the sharks..

even she acknowledges her ignorance at the end of the interview.. ignorance in the sense that she didn't know how wide spread "sexual harassment" is in Egypt.. now she knows.. she won't swim with the sharks no more..

and you can go on dreaming that you can turn sharks into civilized member of the society.. lol..

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
first of all take your IRI garbage out of here.. You are the one with an Avatar promoting former (and would have been current) IRI leaders/presidents..etc.. so, stay respectful if you want the same in return..
You just contradicted yourself within one small paragraph.

as far as your ignorant comment, well, it should be obvious who is ignorant one here..
you can continue to blame the sharks for being sharks and I will blame the one jumping in with the sharks..

even she acknowledges her ignorance at the end of the interview.. ignorance in the sense that she didn't know how wide spread "sexual harassment" is in Egypt.. now she knows.. she won't swim with the sharks no more..

and you can go on dreaming that you can turn sharks into civilized member of the society.. lol..
By using shark which only attacks for its own survival you are scientifically claiming that it is in man's nature and OK to rape any woman who arose him. Right?

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
You just contradicted yourself within one small paragraph.
how did I do that? He, indirectly, calls me an IRI guy when he has that avatar up!!! I don't like it when people use "IRI" terminology to belittle or down other members.. that is exactly what IRI does, when they want label anyone that disagrees with them as "pro American", or "western"..

By using shark which only attacks for its own survival you are scientifically claiming that it is in man's nature and OK to rape any woman who arose him. Right?
who said anything about those men being aroused?

Who said what these men did was/is OK?

You think women get raped in America (one every 30 seconds) because American men are aroused?

my point was that the reporter and his crew did something stupid.. I didn't say what those men did is OK or normal..

what do you suggest? we go around the world and ask men to behave civilized? or do we tell our women to be careful?? which one?

Last edited:

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
^^when you live in a close society where normal boy/girl relationship is taboo this will happen. with satellite, internet, cellphones more and more people want to live in a free society. given the correct social changes we can get better.
So I guess all the women that get raped in America is because American men don't have a normal boy/girl relationship growing up, right?

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
You seem to not understand the green color's symbolic role that it took on right after the 2009 election and the protests that followed it. it simply means solidarity with the people who were on the street risking their lives to get their voice heard. its either that you have been living under a rock and dont understand that concept, which i highly doubt, or you are just playing dumb.

as for the rest of your so called argument, I think Motori gave you a good answer..

IRI comparison might have been uncalled for. it's mostly the man mentality in the middle east, including our own men. the fact that the women are always told to cover up in case their skin would arouse other men. they dont usually blame the men for having a sick mind, thats for them is the default i guess, but just the opposite, they blame the women for being women. that's where your argument has a serious flaw and is seen as sexist and ignorant.

You think women get raped in America (one every 30 seconds) because American men are aroused?
Based on your statement above, would you tell women in America to stay home and not come out and get mixed with the 'sharks'?

Last edited:

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
No question about egypt's backward mentality reg. women.ie. vaginal mutilation ( hope i got the terminology right) depriving women of sexual fulfilment....no way that we in Iran are that backward..

still..U.S. is no position to boast about its treatment of women...perhaps one of the most violent countries reg. females..with rape statstics only 2nd to the likes of south Africa..

Aug 21, 2005
next door
hey, you are the one who mentioned "boy/girl" relationship... not me..

answer the question I asked you instead of talking bull..
how can i answer a question that is irreverent to the topic we are talking about. no one in the thread is talking about the west and rape. we are not generalizing this thread to the population as whole but rather to the video and the region under discussion.

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
Based on your statement above, would you tell women in America to stay home and not come out and get mixed with the 'sharks'?
I don't understand why you guys defy logic and common sense for the sake of making an argument!

Who said women shouldn't go out? When your daughter (if you have one, but If you don't, I am sure someone in your family does) plans on going out, why do you and your wife make sure you know where she is going, who she is hanging out with, how she is going there, how she is getting back..etc etc.. why do parents do that, until the day they die? why? because they are IRI guys? or because they are worried that there are sharks out there? which one? answer it in simple terms, don't make it complicated..

Women, are ALWAYS told to be careful about where they go, who they hang out with, even with co-workers and class mates.. Why?

Because MEN, are worse that sharks.. Motori was right about one thing, Sharks do it for their own survival, but Men do it for their pleasure and , in some cases, because they are mentally sick and to make matters worse, they (men) are capable of planning, sharks aren't.. which makes men even worse than the sharks in the ocean..

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
I don't understand why you guys defy logic and common sense for the sake of making an argument!

Who said women shouldn't go out? When your daughter (if you have one, but If you don't, I am sure someone in your family does) plans on going out, why do you and your wife make sure you know where she is going, who she is hanging out with, how she is going there, how she is getting back..etc etc.. why do parents do that, until the day they die? why? because they are IRI guys? or because they are worried that there are sharks out there? which one? answer it in simple terms, don't make it complicated..

Women, are ALWAYS told to be careful about where they go, who they hang out with, even with co-workers and class mates.. Why?

Because MEN, are worse that sharks.. Motori was right about one thing, Sharks do it for their own survival, but Men do it for their pleasure and , in some cases, because they are mentally sick and to make matters worse, they (men) are capable of planning, sharks aren't.. which makes men even worse than the sharks in the ocean..
There is a huge difference between parents protecting their daughters, with you telling a journalist who has been doing this for the past decade, to not do the job that she loves because she's "pretty and blonde". essentially what you are saying here is: they shouldve given the job to a man or a less attractive woman instead. use your common sense and tell me if you do find any flaw in that. it seems to me you are the one defying logic and purely going with your feelings.

by the way it's good to know that youve changed your tone now and are generalizing all men the same and call them all "sharks", unlike a few hours ago where you called egypt "a packed crowd of horny, sex deprived young men."

Last edited:

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
how can i answer a question that is irreverent to the topic we are talking about. no one in the thread is talking about the west and rape. we are not generalizing this thread to the population as whole but rather to the video and the region under discussion.
you did.. you see you don't even read your own posts.. you made that reference to the Western world when you said "freedom" and "boy/girl" relationship (lack thereof) being the reason for how these guys in Egypt behaved... and when I pointed out to you that U.S has one of the highest crime/rape rate you say it's not relevant???? lol.. I guess the women getting raped in the U.S are getting raped by aliens, not men..