Should the World keep the “Military Option” against Iran “On the Table”?!!

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Not a very difficult issue – but few Iranian fools, many IR supporters, and a herd of IR Employess try to make it a difficult question!! When it comes to this question – the following Iranian voices can be heard from outside Iran – (I will not address the Iranians inside Iran in this thread, when it comes to voicing opinion, it is the whole different situation inside Iran):
1: IR sympathizers and employees who openly support the regime and say the world has no right to meddle in Iran’s internal affairs. These folks know the biggest threat against IR includes outside military actions against IR, and call those in favor of keeping this option on the table as sellouts who wish to see their country bombed!!
2: IR sympathizers and employees who do not openly support IR, but keep pushing for IR agenda, with a different excuse every-time! These Iranians usually use the only available and obvious argument which is to save innocent Iranians inside Iran from wars and bombs. These folks also know the biggest threat against IR includes outside military actions against IR, and call those in favor of keeping this option on the table as sellouts who wish to see their country bombed!!
3: Anti IR Iranians who actually want to save Iran from wars and bombs. For the most parts, these folks suggest a movement from within (including movements to topple IR or reforms leading to toppling IR) as a way to deal with IR.
4: Anti IR Iranians who do not wish to see wars and bombs in Iran (or anywhere else), but have a bigger worry. The world giving IR military amnesty! We (yes I fall in this category) are against the world giving IR any kind of notoriety or clearances. Our argument is that given “Carte Blanche”, IR will be and would have been 100 times more brutal against their hostages, Iranian, inside Iran. We support ANY non-military movement (including targeted reforms leading to toppling IR) or from within or outside – but we demand the military option to remain on the table as long as Iran is occupied. We often can’t see any Iranian living outside Iran to be supportive of ANY action benefiting IR – and we do have a tendency to call them sell-outs or Sandis driven.
As I said – none of the above applies to Iranians inside Iran – whole different sets of rules of conduct apple when one lives under siege.
Comments from Natural and Iranpaak are especially welcomed!!!

Last edited:

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
my best posts are those which get many hits and no replies....

but looool at Iranpaak and Natural

Comments from Natural and Iranpaak are especially welcomed!!!

Last edited:

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Ashi - how dare you mess up my perfect thread?!!! j/k
I mean the Sane World - the world that believes laws in a society may not favor a race, a religion, a gender, or any other groups.

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
I mean the Sane World - the world that believes laws in a society may not favor a race, a religion, a gender, or any other groups.
the "Sane World"?! Are you insane? Why don't you pass me some of that stuff you're smoking please. thx

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Can you please name us 10 of the countries that make up this "world" of yours?

reza+

Ball Boy
Feb 19, 2004
masud aziz,

as some1 living in iran nowadays, i can tell ya the idea of attacking iran is futile ... they will not succeed, iran is no iraq/lybia etc
if any1 wants to attack today's iran .... they need to be prepared to kill & be killed in 100s of 1000s .... this is a fact
((by attack i mean invade all the way to tehran, if at all poss?????!!!!!)

the idea of attacking iran is just mind/political games, its cheap talk ...it won't happen ... not unless there's VERY exceptional circumstances

iranian gov's biggest threat and ally are its people ... people inside.... the gov here is not scared of foreigners.... they r shit scared of people... as any gov should be

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Masoud jon..etefaghan..this line..."keeping the military option on the table"..inside the America..possibly sounds powerful..and funny enough..its intended to say..I the superman will protect u from the bad guys...

But U won't beleive how arrogant and basically childish..this same sentence sounds outside of U.S....& I'm not talking about the exact wording or something..u know..I'm saying the policy is not only ineffective in all sense of the world and in any area u can imagine..I'd content..it's down right criminal and barbaric..

Just think...someone out there..doesn't like American gov. ..and god knows its more than an easy job to pin point certain U.S. gov actions.policies..and say they r inhumane..anti- human...enviroment...u name it..rigt..? now..how would Americans feel if some country keep saying due to these policies..we keep the option of Bombing "potential military assets " on the table.? & btw- pls don't mistake it with U.S. gov hype bs on the terror or terrorist attacks.bcuz..1st of all.they r rag tag groups that only became big bcuz of U.S. hype.....we r talking a government much more powerful than U.S. ( assuming ofcourse there is such a thing) keep saying to America .." we are gonna keep the military options on the table"..would it not piss the fuck out of Americans..nomatter how unhappy they r with their gov.?

& just imagine..that this supposed power, threatening U.S. gov... has already shown to be a fuck up in their foreign policy and has supported wars against U.S. , and has put an embargo on U.S. OIl imports, saying it can be used for military purposes..thus ruining U.S. citiizens daily life..........

I bet every good american and u yourself would consider that country nothing short of crazed , psycho path criminal.....and Masoud jon...thats exactly where we are..

Last edited:

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
In other words...If u ( U.S.) has a well detailed plan..and has good intention of fixing some of the regional problems....fine.....just f'ing do it....advertising it like a little kid...with words that only make some feel good in U.S....is worthless..is inhumane...and never mind us (I-ranians)..it ultimately would hurt American interest....

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Reza+ and Beystr jaan - thanx for the inputs.
Invasion of Iran has not and will not be an option - military strikes against certain IR targets however do remain an option.

Let me tell you something - if it was not due to the fear of the world military reaction - IR would have killed 100 times more than it has....there would be strict sharia law in Iran, no elections or any gestur of democracy.......last time USA gave military immunity to IR (during hostage negotiations), IR killed 6,000 in one summer. Right now with Obama in the White House, IR feels like the do have immunity against any military action (and they do), but they are hard at work (via NIAC) to get another 15-30 years of official military immunity. The question is: Should IR be granted the immunity?

Ashi joon - vaght bikhodi nagir

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
As a so called "children of revolution" and some1 who has lived her childhood during war against Iran, a big NO.

Reza+ and Beystr jaan - thanx for the inputs.
Invasion of Iran has not and will not be an option - military strikes against certain IR targets however do remain an option.
Masoud jan,
Its so naive to assume that military attacks on Iran(God forbid) would aim at IR targets. Do you know where Khamenei-Jannati-AN-Sardar Jafari-Mesbah Yazdi,etc live in Iran? No. Does U.S, Russia, China, Israel know where these ppl live to attack them? No.

For years IR sheltered Iraq and Lebanon's Hezbollah leaders in Iran without any western country finding out(only to be revealed later where they were hiding), u expect foreign countries to find IR's hidings?!

Any military action against Iran will only Strengthen IR and prolong their reign..
I know I'll be one of the first ones protesting against such plans for our homeland..

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
^^Masoud jan,

There is no such a thing as "granting military immunity".. If I dont attack/invade the house u live in, does it mean I "granted you immunity" or its that I have no right to attack ur house to begin with?

All the countries have right to have peace within their borders.And any military attack is invasion of that right. Just bc NATO and U.S keep attacking other countries, doesnt make this a "Right" or "norm" or "right move"..

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
تاجزاده: با شرکت نکردن در انتخابات باید باعث تشدید اختلاف اقتدارگرایان شد

۱۳۹۰/۰۴/۱۸
معاون سیاسی وزارت کشور دولت محمد خاتمی، می***گوید پس از جنبش سبز دیگر راه*** میانه***ای برای شرکت در انتخابات باقی نمانده و هرگونه انتخاباتی یا باید به طور کامل آزاد باشد یا با شرکت نکردن در آن باید باعث تشدید اختلافات هیات حاکمه و مشروعیت***زدایی از آن شد

Masoud Jan.
The same people who were against boycotting the so called "elections" in Iran just few years ago NOW have reached the conclusion that there is NO point in voting in these SELECTIONS and avoiding such a SELECTIONS will cause problems for the regime.

Now, Military attack on selected targets via drones or ... will be revisited by the same people in few years. The country and these people are NOT yet ready to understand and accept the reality that is in Iran right now. Give it few years and same people will ask for DIRECT UN involvement in the affairs of Iran. It is just that most people can not still accept this method and think magically something will happen soon and ...

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Iranians are already at war in home front. Who is this "sane world" who is trying to open up another simultaneous front just to make sure Iranians get defeated in both?

The phrase "Military option will remain on the table" was a scare tactic which it did not see fruition and effectively was dropped.

The full scale invasion is off the table not because we are being loved around the world, it is because Iran can not be invaded in 34 days. With acreage close to 1/2 of Europe, around 700 cities and natural obstacles Iran will require years and rivers of blood to be invaded.

Where Iran is today anything less than full scale nuclear attack and raze Tehran and few other big cities down to a parking lot will not be able to bring her to her knees, and let me ask you this! Do you really believe that any member of N5 will ever commit nuclear aggression against a non-nuclear and non-aggressive nation?

Then the last option will be "hit & run" tactic, meaning just weasel your way in, destroy bunch of building, civic service centers, bridges and dams and run away. May I ask then what???
Few years of rebuilding and another 50 t0 80 years of longevity guaranty for IRI.

You, et al.
Face it!! IRI is a domestic problem and in this daunting struggle we are alone I mean "Alone". The courageous Iranians have already put the Oxygen mask on the Rejeeem, either follow their route or step out of the way.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Nilou Jaan -
If you abuse your child in your house, police will force their way into your house and arrest you.....same thing applies to dictators - UN has laws and regulations on when an international military force can enter a country....

Shahin Jaan -
I think toppling IR will not require a foreign military interference........It will happen sooner than you think.......but if at any time IR tries to pull a Ghadafi and bomb civilians in Iranian citues...then I want to make sure there would be some entity to help. I assure you - if not for Sarcuzi and France, Ghadafi would have bombed and killed 1 million.....same as what IR will do.

Motori Jaan -
Would you grant IR military immnunity? Would you recommend America to do so...as they did in 1980? I read somewhere, America gave IR 15 years of military immunity at the time.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Motori Jaan -
Would you grant IR military immnunity? Would you recommend America to do so...as they did in 1980? I read somewhere, America gave IR 15 years of military immunity at the time.
AghA Masoud,
There is no such a term as "military immunity" in international politics. All nations should be immune from military aggression if the nation does not pose any threat to the national security of the others.

By "US granted military immunity to IRI" I assume you are talking about 1981 Algiers Accord in which one of the provisions was "The US would not intervene politically or militarily in Iranian internal affairs " and I don't know if there was any time limit in that provision.

Considering my poor communicative skills I'll try to answer your "trick question". US granting military immunity to IR is just like saying "Yes! I promise I won't steal your car or burglarize your house".

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
lool Motori - seriously it is not a trick question.

It is a question/thread meant to negate NIAC efforts to get immunity for IR in the name of peace.
As far as we are concerned....we don't want a war in Iran but at the same time we don't want IR to get ANY assuirances or immunities from the world. Another reason I satrted this thread was in response to those like Iranpaak who call people like me "Warmongers" and keep asking why we want our country bombed !!!? As you can see he chose to stay away from this one thread - the only thread I ever welcomed a response from him!!!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Nilou Jaan -
If you abuse your child in your house, police will force their way into your house and arrest you.....same thing applies to dictators - UN has laws and regulations on when an international military force can enter a country....
yes I get arrested, but my house doesnt get bombed/invaded by the police. "military option against Iran or any country" is the later example. and since when U.N was strong/competent enough to protect humanity in any country. and again, no forcing war against any country isnt a cause for Humanity.

Its a pure business to boost military products and serves political agenda of certain parties and countries' national interests..With so many casualties and bloodshed in every war, it should have been proven to doubters why this option should always stay off table..