Recent content by averageniceguy

1. averageniceguy

Dubai property bubble-BURSTS!!

this is just part of a natural cycle. it is exactly what singapore and kuala lumpur went through. their real estate bubble rose ridiculously high, burst, and then slowly came back up high. dubai will be an excellent place to invest in the next year as the prices start to hit the minimum.
  2. averageniceguy

loosing more respect for hillary for every day that goes

there is a theory that the democratic party is in favour of the obama-clinton battle until the very end. so far, it has kept all the attention on the democrats and made a side-show out of mccain.
  3. averageniceguy

Masturbation reduces risk of prostate cancer

SUMMARY: Researchers find that men who masturbate frequently are at a reduced risk of cancer. Frequent masturbation may help men cut their risk of contracting prostate cancer, Australian researchers have found. It is believed that carcinogens may build up in the...
  4. averageniceguy

Iranian Police and a long-haired guy

oh yeah, good catch. and IRI claims to be the land of terror and injustice? so its ok if they do this?
  5. averageniceguy

Picking a Movie for tonight

i just watched rambo 3. he basically destroys a chopper with a bow and arrow, and stops a tank with a molotow cocktail! theyre bullshit movies, but im looking forward to the cheesy lines like "is he god? no, god would have mercy. he wont!" or "you either live for nothing, or die for a reason"...
  6. averageniceguy

some lesser known movies: german movie: der untergang (downfall) pan's labyrinth the good, the bad and the ugly thai movie: the protector (tom yum goong) office space dark planet the invisible russian: nochnoy dozor (nightwatch) and its sequel russian: dnevnoy dozor (daywatch) bridge to terabithia
  7. averageniceguy

"300" A Comic book story AND FILM!

i dont think its about insecurities. they keep yelling the name "Persia" in the movie. of course therefore persians get offended. if the USA is so confident and secure about itself, tell me a movie where americans are the bad guys and non-americans are the good guys.
  8. averageniceguy

once again, you have proved yourself a man of action Pendar. respect! how about anyone who has a facebook or orkut account or myspace put it on their site?
  9. averageniceguy

is 300 to be boycotted?

who has seen the movie?
  10. averageniceguy

Iran's Breakthrough in AIDS Study - Cure?

that would be somthing i would want announced on the 11th of february, instead of another "energy e hastei haghe mosalame mast". how embarrassing would that be for irans enemies!
  11. averageniceguy

Iranians outraged as Google redraws map

Iranians outraged as Google redraws map · Video places ancient city in Azerbaijan republic · Users urged to blitz search engine over 'insult' Robert Tait in Tehran Monday November 13, 2006 The...
  12. averageniceguy

Hollywood Stars Express their feelings about the War in Lebanon

its basically something someone with time on his hands typed into ms word and attached some pictures he found on google. due to the inaccuracies stated previously (e.g. re: anthony hopkins) and lack of real links or proof, i cant conclude anything else.
  13. averageniceguy

your opinion on ahmadinejads interview?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/09/60minutes/main1879867.shtml
  14. averageniceguy

AN bozorg passed away

may he rest in peace. shame on those who are being intentionally disrespectful. i wonder how you feel if someone who doesnt like you talks this way about your fathers when they pass away.
  15. averageniceguy

women and sports- back then and IRI time

actually thats the womens team melli of football, isnt it?