AN bozorg passed away

Oct 19, 2002
toronto
Nyma you are so smart ,i am going to inform NASA about you.be careful they might kidnap you.daayeh chesh zakhem beh khodat baband.
Anyone who brought up a son who becomes a murderer,tir khalas zan,Terrorist,assassin,hostage taker and nokar and follower of MESSBAH YAZDI(tamsah) is indeed a loser and utter failure as human being and as a parent.you should know that you are indeed a full size mirror of your parents life achievements.if some one knows you they know your parents as well.

Nov 21, 2004
uk
cyrus if that's the way u choose to judge people than you parents must be terrible people who can't seem to take it easy. :)

Seeing as they raised you :)

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
cyrus isfahani said:
Nyma you are so smart ,i am going to inform NASA about you.be careful they might kidnap you.daayeh chesh zakhem beh khodat baband.
Anyone who brought up a son who becomes a murderer,tir khalas zan,Terrorist,assassin,hostage taker and nokar and follower of MESSBAH YAZDI(tamsah) is indeed a loser and utter failure as human being and as a parent.you should know that you are indeed a full size mirror of your parents life achievements.if some one knows you they know your parents as well.
So let me try to understand this. This guy should be held responsible for bringing a child into this world, but those who voted for his son to get to the position of power, or those who helped him get there by boycotting the election are not reponsible at all?

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
biAzar said:
Cyrus

I didnot insult AN's dady. I just relayed my condolences to AN via ANists.
Neither did I. I just made a joke about wishing his dad had used a condom when banging AN's mom.

Anyway I personally don't care one way or another about AN's dad, uncle or even ANte.