Recent content by babak

1. B

2013 Asia Volleyball Championship.

Next for Iran is Korea. Hope they crush them. What is going on with Korean coaches and running their mouth??!! Park (Korean coach) is confiedent his team will win.
  2. B

What happened to Ashkan Dejagah????

I was looking ar ISP main page and saw picture of Zandi, and I am not sure where is Ashkan Dejagah? Wiki says he joined Iran in 2011. Where is he. We need him fot team meli.
  3. B

Our 1st opponent next round Australia or Korea

With the victory against Iraq, with a tie and a loss or even two ties in the next 2 games we will advance to 2nd round. We are will play either AUS or Korea no matter if we finish 1st or 2nd. That is going to be an early exit for us? Who do you prefer?:4kerim:
  4. B

IS THIS THE WORSE WC EVER??

I think other than Arg all teams are bad. I do not think even BRZ is that good. Worse of all Iran is not there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:--closed:
  5. B

NORTH KOREA WILL BE THE WORSE TEAM IN WC!!

I HAVE THE FEELING THEY ARE GOING TO SUCK BIG TIME AND EVERYBODY HATES THEM. I HOPE THEY GET SPANKED!!!! SORRY THING IS THAT THEY WERE BETTER THAN US. UAE GOT 1 POINT OUT OF 8 GAMES AND THEY GOT IT FROM US!!! I AM SO SAD. I HOPE THE BEST FOR DOMCRATIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN WITH SHIR KHORSID FLAG...
  6. B

I never cared much for Karimi until today!!!

The guy was an excellent player 8 years ago, but I hated his attitude. Always complaining and causing distraction. In last WQ he was past his peak and did not do much. But after today, he is my hero. I hope he is ok on return to Iran.
  7. B

WHICH ONE YOU PREFER?

This Iranian team is the worse I can remember. Do you prefer they make the WQ and really do bad or not make it at all? Remember 2002? saudi qualified and we did not. They loss 8-1 to Germany. I think if this team make it to WQ it would be the worst team ever in WQ!!! Sorry to say this...
  8. B

Wrestling team in DC??????

HI, I WAS IN TYSON CORNER MALL TODAY, AND I AM ALMOST 90% SURE THAT I SAW 2 MEMBERS OF WRESTLING TEAM IN CVS PHARMACY!!!! ANYONE KNOWS THAT TM OR MEMBERS ARE HERE??? PLEASE IF ANY ONE HAS MORE INFO???
  9. B

BIGGEST CHUMPS!!! WE WONT BE BACK TO WC FOR ANOTHER 20 YEARS

1. IFF 2. BRANKO 3. DAEI 4. "EUROPEAN BASED PLAYERS" NO HEART. NO GOLORY. PLAYED LIKE BUNCH OF CHUMPS. WHAT A DISGRACE. UGLIEST FOOTBALL NEXT TO ANGOLA. DID THEY THINK THEY WERE PLAYING BAHRAIN?? WHAT A SHAME. THEY COULD NOT UP THE LEVEL OF THEIR GAMES LIKE KOREA, JAPAN AND EVEN KSA. THEY HAD...
  10. B

WHAT'S GOING ON WITH KARIMI????????

HE HAS NOT PLAYED WELL AT ALL. WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM? DOES HE NEED A HAIR CUT? IF HE PLAYS LIKE THIS HE SHOULD BE PULLED OUT NOW. IS HE HURT?