Recent content by headcounciluta

1. H

Pictures of "BAM'' three years after the disaster

Do we always like to complain and b*tch? The Iranian response has now become the model-plan for reconstruction in earthquake zones. For once we have done something right... "RECONSTRUCTION OF HOUSING DESTROYED IN THE 2003 BAM-IRAN EARTHQUAKE Astaneh-Asl, A; Saeedikia, M; Havaii, M H...
  2. H

Cyber-Soldiers of Israel have infiltrated ISP

thanks for the post zaagros.
  3. H

US cowards shoot 70 year old blind man on a wheelchair

how is that pro-regime?! i hate idiots. I am assuming the soldiers are going to get thrown out of military and that's about it.
  4. H

An's letter to Bush

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/world/0605/transcript.lemonde.letter/lemonde.5.html
  5. H

White House: Iran's letter not a nuclear fix

[/I] alright fine, let's say the university wasn't accredited in 1976, but does that lessen the fact that he was ranked 130th on the konkoor or the fact that he does have a PHD? he is educated and had to be smart to do that well on the konkoor.
  6. H

thanks for insulting your own father...i guess that's why he's "teaching" at IUST.
  7. H

give me a break, the guy "ranked 130th in the nationwide university entrance exams, and entered Iran University of Science and Technology (IUST) as an undergraduate student of civil engineering in 1976." He entered one of the best Iranian university during Shah's reign...he's smart. You may not...
  8. H

ah yes...thanks for proving he's more educated than you.
  9. H

unless you hold a phd, he's more educated than you.
  10. H

Iran Vs the world

it's not that these people "love the West more than Iran," they just simply do not care (or as you mentioned would be delighted) for a foreign force to invade Iran. Let's not joke around, these are the same folks who most likely fled Iran during the war rather than fight, have no real...
  11. H

Iran Vs the world

thanks for the link, loved the video.
  12. H

Use the iranian word "dorood" instead of "salam"

It seems we have a whole lot of PHD linguists on this board. Only if we would focus our energy on more important issues rather than destroying the language used by the greatest poets in our history.
  13. H

What would Iran be like if the revolution didn't happen???

yah, check the spelling of 'populus' oh you great self-proclaimed genius.:football:
  14. H

What would Iran be like if the revolution didn't happen???

after the revolution of 1982 the same shit as it is now. the shah was a goner when everyone stood up against him...
  15. H

Attack Iran? We're Ready

Lol maybe you should just stick to :aylar: