Iran Vs the world

world2005

Bench Warmer
Jan 5, 2005
Toofan said:
shouldn't they singing about how to get Iran out of hands of some crazy fanatic arab-wannabes who dont even like to be iranians?
i don`t know but they are of ``DARO DASTE AHMADINEJAD AND HIS GANGSTERS

kebabe2

IPL Player
Sep 8, 2003
uk
Wow..nothing like hehzbhi gangster Rap. However i would consider getting Dr Dre to produce in the future cause that man got some bad tunes that like nursery rhymes. This tune not grip you and you need some bitches in the back somewhere, maybe doing some booty shaking dancing And maaaan yon need them rides,what where they too grey square tanks to be pimped up..booooy.

Heres a video for you look and do some homework on

http://brainwashproductions.com/Images/plan of my own.mov

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Its sad , after all the things the West has done to Iran some of you guys seem to love the West more then Iran, I don’t think this music video was good with its cheap lyrics but it was made in good faith, and the people who made these video are not Hezbollahi or Ahmdeinejads nephew there was a picture of your majesty Reza Pahlavi in the beginning the same guy who ruined Iran. I bet if the US or any other Western country attacks Iran that would be the happiest day for some of you guys.

Last edited:

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
maziar95 said:
Its sad , after all the things the West has done to Iran some of you guys seem to love the West more then Iran, I don’t think this music video was good with its cheap lyrics but it was made in good faith, and the people who made these video are not Hezbollahi or Ahmdeinejads nephew there was a picture of you majesty Reza Pahlavi in the beginning the same guy who ruined Iran. I bet if the US or any other Western country attacks Iran that would be the happiest day for some of you guys.
I agree. The quality of music and video are sub par but it was clearly made in good faith and an attempt was made not to affiliate themselves with any particular political group other than Iranian armed forces. The quality of song and video may not get a high grade but it gets a high grade for trying and attempt.

Oct 22, 2003
maziar95 said:
Its sad , after all the things the West has done to Iran some of you guys seem to love the West more then Iran, I don’t think this music video was good with its cheap lyrics but it was made in good faith, and the people who made these video are not Hezbollahi or Ahmdeinejads nephew there was a picture of you majesty Reza Pahlavi in the beginning the same guy who ruined Iran. I bet if the US or any other Western country attacks Iran that would be the happiest day for some of you guys.
it's not that these people "love the West more than Iran," they just simply do not care (or as you mentioned would be delighted) for a foreign force to invade Iran. Let's not joke around, these are the same folks who most likely fled Iran during the war rather than fight, have no real connection with Iran other than their confiscated property, and wouldn't stress a minute if thousands die to achieve their goals.

That's the same mentality that allows them to put down a video/song clearly produced on a really limited budget and completely ignore its message. Iranians will fight if forced to and that in no way is "Stupid, meaningless and lame."

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
This clip was published in World Armed Forces Forum long time ago and raised the same question that I had back then. Does Iranian Air Force utilize Tornado War planes in its fleet??